3.2:He plays archery?

Image above:archery tournament that Ivan's attending
(Just to show cause I won't be writing about the tournament. Just practices)

Hayley's P.O.V:
I woke up early and quickly got dressed for fitness. I packed my changing clothes in my bag and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Hadley and Daphne had already woken up. "Morning, Hayley" greeted Hadley.(I just realized that hayley and hadley are just about the same😂)

"Morning, Had. Where's Selena and Jade?" I asked them. "getting ready" answered Daphne. "Well, I'll be going first. See you at school" I told them as I was slinging my bag over my shoulder "Hayley wait!" Hadley stopped me. "I'm coming with you. I was thinking of stopping by at the library for a while" she said, so we walked together to school.

When we passed Ivan's house, I saw a few bows and arrows on the front porch. Why are there archery equipment in front of their house?  I thought to myself. 

Well, who cares.

We continued walking to school and went to our lockers. Suddenly, one of Ivan's friends bumped into me "Oh, sorry Hayley. Didn't see you there" "It's okay. Where are the others?" I asked naturally. "They're still at home, getting ready for their upcoming tournament" he answered. "Tournament? What tournament?" I asked curiously.

"Archery. But only Ivan, Ryan and Jake are going. Me and Hunter are into basketball. Oh, I'm Kyle by the way. We didn't get to introduce ourselves to you since you left just like that, last night" I blushed as he mentioned last night.

"Yeah, sorry for leaving like that. I thought you guys were bad. That's why I threatened you guys last night. Sorry for scaring you or anything" I said, embarrassed by my actions. "No, no. It's okay. If I think of it logically, I mean you did what any other girl should do. I was impressed by your actions" Kyle complimented me, which made me blush a little. "Anyway, what class are you in? I'll walk there with you" He offered. "Thanks" I answered. Hadley had already gone to the library. 

When we arrived at the door to my class, he stopped and turned to face me, "Well, see you soon neighbour" he said smiling and ruffled my hair like I'm his dog. "Stop it" I chuckled. As I entered the classroom, everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked them. Britney spoke up, "Wh-Who was that guy just now?" She asked, annoyingly. Here we go again. One of her bitchy dramas "He is none of your business" I Answered, annoyingly as well. "Well for your information Hayley. He looks exactly like Ivans'--" "OKAY! LET'S GO TO THE FIELD EVERYONE!" I cut her sentence and went to the field with everyone else. I don't want to be involved with their drama.

When we arrived, Mr Gray was already there, stretching. "Ah! You're here. Okay, as usual. Girls this side, boys that side!" We followed his instruction and lined up.

"Okay. Today, I'm gonna be busy, coaching the basketball team for their upcoming tournament, so I want you guys to pick between, soccer, volleyball or archery to play today. The soccer team is in the east part of the field. The volleyball is in the school indoor stadium and the archery is at the west part of the field. Remember, I don't want anyone loitering around. If I catch anyone trying to run from fitness, you'll be in detention. Got that? I've got eyes on you" said Mr Gray.

"Yes sir," everyone said altogether and went to the places Informed by Mr Gray. Suddenly, I heard Selena and Jade calling my name. They were late so I explained what happened.

"So where do you wanna go?" Asked Selena. "I wanna go to the soccer team. Alex is there!" Said Jade. Alex is Jade's crush. "You go on with Jade, Selena. I wanna check out the archery team. See you in class" I bid them and headed off. On my way to the west side of the field, I thought to myself, is archery that interesting? Since Kyle told me that Ivan will be entering an archery tournament soon, I decided to see for myself if it's true. I thought he was the type of bad boy who isn't interested in sports or academics but is very good at it.