2.7: His sweater

April's pov:
Everytime I see him. My eyes would stick onto him and watch his every move. Based on my research, he's a hyper type. He likes to smile widely and do crazy things Like skateboarding on the railway and likes to put pomade on his friends' hair and mess it up. He seems...childish. But cute. I like it!

One day, I was getting my books from my locker and was about to head to my first class when suddenly I was smashed into someone's chest, hard. "Ow!" I winced and was about to scold the guy with a mouthful of words when I realized it was Zack! He was taller than me.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm really sorry! Are you okay!?" He apologized immediately. "Y-yeah. I'm fine" "y-you're..." he stuttered. I looked at him in confusion. But then something cold and wet was slowly soaked on my shirt. I looked at his eyes and it was on my belly.

I looked down to see that my maroon tank top was stained with water. I gasped at the stain on my shirt and quickly took a tissue that was in my pocket. "I'm very sorry! Do you want me to wash it off?" He said while I tried wiping off the stain with the tissue "No no. It's okay"I said.

"You sure? Cause it's lemon soda" he answers with his face clearly guilty of what he had done. "Oh.. It's fine. I can wash it off myself. Thanks though" I said and headed to the nearest washroom. I tried washing off the smell but it was still there. I sniffed it again.

lemon...

I sighed and gave up. This'll do. So I closed the tap and went out of the washroom. Then I was greeted by Zack right outside the door, holding out his jumper. "Here. You'll need it" he said looking away. "It's fine. It's not that much of a big deal anyways" I tried rejecting him. "Just wear it. I feel guilty if I don't help you" he mumbled the last part.

A part of me felt touched by his offer so I accepted the jumper and wrapped it around my waist. "Will this do?" I asked, trying to persuade him for me to not wear it. "That's fine. As long as it covers the stain. Your next class will be full of those idiotic guys. They'll probably tease you if they see it" he said annoyingly. That kinda made me thinking.

"My next class? How do you know my next class?" I asked him. "Oh. Uh— my friend is in the same class as you! Yeah" he answers. "Then how do you know that I'm in the same class as your friend?" I asked him getting more suspicious. His face suddenly turned pale and his eyes widened. "Uh... gotta go. Bye! Return the sweater tomorrow" He said and went away.

Now that, Was extremely weird. I quickly went to class and continued school as it used to be. But I can't seem to concentrate much due to what happened just now. I met my hero! And even talked to him!  I can't believe luck was on my side today! Well, aside from the lemon soda stain.

As soon as school ended my gang gathered and I filled them in, without missing a single detail. Izaak; selena's boyfriend and Alex; Jade's boyfriend was there as well.

"So you're telling me that Zack is stalking you?" Asked Izaak. "I don't know. He knows my classes and was even stuttering when I asked him how he knows" I said, blushing slightly. I'm happy but I'm not sure. Does he like me? Does he even know who I am? Or is it just a coincidence that he knows my classes. I sighed and gave up thinking.

"Doesn't matter. As long as I can still spy on him secretly, It'll be okay" I said. "It is not okay!" Said Hayley. "Why not?" I asked "because! You love him! So go and tell him! Don't just watch him quietly. He'll never know you if you don't greet him first" says Hayley. I smiled at her kindness. "Thanks Hayley. But this is my choice. I choose to stalk him for just a little longer. Just a little longer. Then I'll find time to confess. Okay?" I reassured her. She just sighed and agreed.

After that, we returned to our houses and rested until we meet each other again, tomorrow.

Zack's pov:
"Hey man!" Greeted Ash. "So wanna come with us this Saturday? We're gonna go to an illegal motorbike race. It's not far from here" invited Ash. I cringed at the idea of going. "Nah.. no thanks man. I don't go to places like that, you know that" I said.