5.2:want to be single!?

Hayley's POV:
I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock, ringing. It was 7.00 in the morning so I got up, took a bath, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore a simple long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans a beige coloured T-shirt and a light brown cardigan. I slipped on my black converse and picked up my sling bag. I head to the kitchen only to find that the kitchen was full of zombie-looking friends of mine. Oh... I completely forgot that the boys next door are staying here for a while.

"Morning, guys," I said with my cheerful voice. As soon as they saw me at the kitchen entrance, they mumbled a "morning", at least that's what I thought I heard. "Woah, what's with all of you today?" I asked. "We all woke up with a stomach ache. We ate too much snacks and carbonated drinks last night," answered Ryan.

I sighed, "It can't be helped. So are you guys coming to school or not?" I asked them. By looking at their faces, I could see that they're unwell. "I guess it's a no then." They all put their heads on the kitchen table and groaned painfully. I chuckled, seeing them like this. "I'll make you guys some porridge" I gave in and got ready to cook for them.

As I was making my breakfast, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. I flinched and turned to see that it was Ivan and his sleepy face, "Morning Hayley" he said, with his morning voice. I rolled my eyes at him as I felt his arms tightening his hug, as if he'd done this a thousand times.

"Morning, Ivan. Your tournament's today right?" I asked, trying to change the subject, wiggling out of his grasp. To be honest, my heart skipped a beat when he wrapped his arms around me. But of course I couldn't let him know that. "Yeah. You already dressed?" He said, looking at my outfit. "Mm-hmm. But apparently, our friends are all gonna be absent. They all have stomach aches." I giggled. They all turned to me and glared at me.

"Look who's talking, come help us doc!" Kyle said. "Don't mock me okay." I chuckled. "Speaking of it, I'm kind of confused about your job, Hayley. I mean, if you are the love doctor for your schoolmates, then who's gonna be your love doctor? It's not like you don't have a love life right?" said, Hunter.

I froze to his words. My friends gasped as soon as they heard hunter's statement. Hadley slapped him on the shoulder. "Ouch! What was that for?" Hadley was about to slap him again when I stopped her, "It's okay, Hadley. They don't know," I shook my head at hadley and wiped my hands on my apron. "Of course they would ask me sooner or later" I sighed, turning the stove off and serving the porridge for them. "Unfortunately, I'm still not ready on sharing my story with you guys just yet," I smiled at the four boys. "Well, I'll be going then. Don't wanna be late for my first class. Bye guys" I dashed out of my house and jogged slowly to school. When my house was out of sight, I started walking to school. Suddenly, a hand was patted on my shoulder.

"At least wait for me. I was almost ready anyways" Ivan panted heavily as he caught up to me. "Ivan? How long did you take a shower!?" I exclaimed in utter belief. "I already took one before I went to the kitchen. I just slept for a couple of minutes. That's why my voice was all raspy" he laughed at his sentence.

We talked about random things and eventually arrived to school. "So, I guess I'll see you at the tournament then" I said and went to my class. When I arrived there, my friend Alice came rushing to me and grabbed my arm tightly. (The same  Alice in my first story)

"Hayley! You gotta help me! It's Luke! He's punching Xavier! I told him that it was just an accident. I tripped and fell on top of Xavier, but then Luke misunderstood of us making out and blamed it on Xavier!" she panicked, with her voice out of breath for running, "I-I don't know who else to call to. H-he just lost control and kept punching him. I-I tried to push them away but.." I grabbed her shoulders.