5.3: ignore!

Hayley suddenly went nuts on selena. Why was she mad at her bestfriend? Read to find out.

Hayley's pov:

*ding dong

The door opened, revealing a woman maybe in her forties.
"Hi, I'm here to see Izaak. Is he here?" I asked her. I'm guessing she's his mom.

"Oh sorry dear. Izaak just left with his friend, Kyle" she answered. "Oh, okay then. thank you, maam" I said politely and walked out of their lawn.

Kyle. I should've known .

I went to Kyle's house and rang the door bell. The door was opened by an unknown girl. I ignored her and barged in.

She's probably one of Kyle's sluts. I thought as I searched the house for Izaak.

I spotted him in the kitchen with a girl on his lap.

I headed towards them with a fast pace. "Hayley? What're you doing here–(slap)". I slapped him right infront of the girl that was on his lap. I pushed the girl off and told her to scram.

"You really do know how to release your stress, huh" I started. "Of course I do. And you have no rights to stop me to do anything. You just slapped me!" said Izaak, crossly. I looked away and chuckled a bit.

"Serves you right, You got another slap today. Anyway, that wasn't my intention to come here. Look, Selena actually cares for you. She doesn't hate you. Honest" I said, "oh yeah, she cares for me? If she really cares for me, she wouldn't have hurt me back then. The pain is still here you know" he said, pointing to his heart. That broke my heart, looking at his pained face.
Dammit, selena. Why did you say something hurtful.

"She didn't mean it. She didn't mean to say anything hurtful. She wasn't thinking that time. Listen Izaak. Sometimes you gotta listen to your heart and not just your mind. Well that time, Selena was saying all those things based on her mind. Lets just say, that she was disturbed by the conversation that she had with Aiden just now. You heard it as well right. She was distracted. She didn't think straight and burst out what she was thinking. But, truth is, she appreciates your caring attitude towards her. She cares for you as well. She told me that she's scared if you'll leave her. And, by the way that she behaved just now, she regretted it. She regretted what she said to you. She really wants to apologize to you" I finished.

"I don't believe you. Since you're the one who's telling me all this. I want to hear it by her own mouth"

"of course you would want to" I rolled my eyes, "that's why I want you to meet me at the football field after school. Promise me you'll be there. Or you won't get the real live explanation from your sweet little cupcake" I said, smirking.

His eyes grew wide as I said this. He immediately turned away. "I-I'll be there" he stuttered. I smiled and went off back home.

It was already dark when I arrived home. Kyle's house is quite far away so I had to run to get there. When I arrived back home, all of my friends turned to face me.

Selena's Pov:
Today was horrible. I lied to him.I never thought of him as a nuisance. He was the one who always comforted me.He was the one who protected me from those guys and he was also the one who saved me from Aiden back then...I'm such a jerk!!

I finished taking a bath and went to the kitchen to have dinner,
"Hey, selena. So, mind telling us what happened between you and Izaak?" Asked Hadley softly. I sighed and told them everything. They were all on ears. Except for Hayley of course, who currently is not around.

I sat on the kitchen stool, gazing. She must've been mad at me for rejecting Izaak's love. I know how Hayley reacts towards love stories. And the way that she will help the person who she thinks that is right. So in my case, she probably will be on Izaak's side.

I sighed again, which had caught everyone's attention. "woah. Now that's a heavy sigh" joked Jade. "Its alright, Selena. I'm sure Hayley will figure something out to help you" reassured Daphne while patting my back. I smiled to them as a sign of appreciation for their concerness(not sure of its spelling).

Suddenly the door flew opened and revealed a smiling Hayley.
"SELENA!" Everyone jolted as she called out to me. "Y-yes?" I stuttered. "Tomorrow, follow me to the soccer field. Izaak wants to meet you. And you'll have to prepare your heart to tell him how you feel towards him. You got that!?" She informed me with her hands on her hips.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Yes! Of course! Thank you so much Hayley! For helping me!" I flung my arms around her neck, hugging her ever so tightly. She hugged me back and went to her room. Okay! Tomorrow I'll tell him! I'll tell him the truth. How I really feel towards him!

**********

The next morning, me and Hayley went together to school. "Okay, we'll meet him after school. So you might have to face his moody self in class" I  frowned, "oh, okay." I said simply. How will he react to me after this.

When we arrived at school, Izaak as well had just arrived. He didn't even notice me. I noticed two pretty girls beside him. They were laughing like usual, and he was flirting with them! why wouldn't he greet me? Of course he wouldn't greet you! After what you said to him yesterday. I feel so guilty. My heart starts to ache. Then I felt Hayley's hand patted my shoulder.

"Hey, Selena!" We heard Aiden call out to me. I glanced at Hayley to see her filled with anger and hatred. "Hi, Aiden" I said bluntly. Honestly, after what happened between me and Izaak yesterday, my feelings towards Aiden immediately changed. I don't feel anything when I'm with him. It's really different when I'm with Izaak. My stomach easily gets attacked by butterflies when I'm with him.

"So I was wondering if you're free this saturday, maybe we could go to the theme park or somewhere together?" He said.

He's asking me out.

I turned to Hayley and she smirked, "She's quite busy, so no thank you" Hayley interrupted.I smiled slightly. "No one asked you, Hayley" he said in a mean tone.

"well, I didn't intentionally said it to you, Aiden. I'm just reminding her that she has business to attend to on that day" she smiled wickedly, "come, Selena. He's waiting" she said, emphasizing the 'he'. With that we rushed into class and had burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face when I said that he's waiting!?" Laughed Hayley. "Yeah. I did" Suddenly, Izaak came in, and in an instant, things got tense. I fiddled with my skirt a bit. And turned to Hayley to see her smiling and reassuring me that it'll be okay. I smiled and looked infront.

Izaak's pov:
This morning I got up and prepared for school. today, you're going to become the badboy again, Izaak. don't need to think about selena. There's plenty more pretty girls at school.

When we arrive at school, I saw Selena walking with Hayley. I didn't know what to do, so I unintentionally ignored her. I don't actually want to, but I had to. I clenched my fist and continued down the hallway.

In class, I didn't even face her one second. The first period is art class and Mr.frank told us to make groups.

I had to make a group with her and Hayley. There were five people in one group. "I'll get the equipments" Hayley said, dragging along the other two. We  waited quietly, so I broke the quietness and told her to get five aprons from Mr.frank, without looking at her at all. She left to get the aprons, obediently. I exhaled heavily, Hayley arrived with the equipments for the painting.

During class, my mind kept repeating, when can the lunch bell ring? 

***criiiiiiiing***

finally. I thought. I told them to clean up for me cause I need to go to the loo. Obviously it was just an excuse to leave early.I left in a jiffy because I couldn't stand the tense atmosphere between me and Selena. I kept wondering, what does she has to say to me at the football field after school?

Selena's pov;
I realized that I hurt him ever so much. Of course he would be mad at me after I said those bad things yesterday. Now he didn't even want to look at me. why does everything like this happens to me!?

TO BE CONTINUED