2.3: WHY!??

Image above: Izaak

Izaak's POV:

Kai told me to ask her out and what I mean of him saying 'ask her out' is to flirt with her. I  refused, seeing her innocent face just makes me want to protect her. "Come on. It's just Selena. If you don't accept this challenge, I'll tell her that you've slept with numerous girls" he smirked. "You know that that's not even true," I told him. 

Well, It really isn't true. I haven't slept with anybody in my whole life. But I know Kai, and I know that he'll tell her anyway, "Even if it's not true, you think she'll believe you if you said that you haven't? You clearly are a player in her eyes" he threatened.

"How do you know that?" 

"Just look at her. She's a cute, innocent girl. Of course she'll think about that towards you". He's right. She'll definitely think of me like that. But I don't want her to think that I've slept with other girls. Why? I really felt weird with myself.

Kai pushed me so I went up to her and tried to flirt with her.

"Hey, cupcake." What the hell, Izaak!? That feels gross. 

She ignored me and turned to her friends. I felt tense, "Come on, don't be shy. Play with me. I'm kind of bored here." Suddenly she turned to face me and said harshly, "If you're bored, then go and find someone else to flirt with. FYI, I'm not on the list of hot girls so please don't disturb me." She managed to say to me and left to the restroom. I stood there, frozen. That's not true. To me, she's super hot and cute. I don't know why I feel disturbed by her rejection just now.

It was Lunch break so me and my friends went to the cafeteria. My eyes had automatically searched for her. I still don't know why it does that. So I tried looking for her friends.

I spotted Hayley and went to her, "Hi Hayley, have you seen Selena?" I asked her, rubbing the back of my neck. "Oooh. And why would you look for Selena?" She asked, smirking. I know she's the love doctor and she easily reads people's minds (the same love doctor as the other short stories) "You don't have to tell me. I already know." She said.

See? What'd I tell ya?

"She's at her locker. She said she wants to grab something," I thanked her and went off.

I spotted her long blonde hair at the hallway. It really attracts me. I found her at her locker. I leaned against the locker next to hers. She closed her locker and spotted me, "Go out with me" I said, in a serious tone.

She looked into my eyes and her eyes grew wide. My eyes grew wide by seeing her crystal blue eyes, intoxicating my mind "Sorry. My schedule's full." She said shyly and left. I went after her and grabbed her hand. 

"Please wait," I stopped her from walking any further. "I don't like guys like you. Please stay away from me." Those words pricked my heart like hugging a cactus towards your chest. Why does it hurt so much? Somone tell me what's happening to me?

Selena's POV:
I was getting ready for my next class when Izaak entered the class. My mind flashed back to the time where he said he wants to go out with me. He must've been playing around with me. But why me? And why did his face look so serious?If he does have feelings for me, what part of me does he like?

While I was dozing off, a group of guys bumped into me and my books fell on the ground. they helped me out and apologized. one of them gazed into my eyes and I looked at him, "hey,you're pretty cute. you're the one in our class right?" I began to panic.

Because I'm not really into things like this, I don't know what to do in a situation like this. "Um, yes I am." I started. "Heh" he smirked and slightly licked his lips. what do I do??

Izaak's POV:
I was walking down the hallway to head to my next class. I was kind of looking forward to the next period since I'm in the same class as her. But I was kind of disappointed when she said those prickling words. I don't know why I felt like that.

suddenly I spotted her down the hallway, shaking and was surrounded by kai's gang. By the sight of him, I was furious and saw his hand about to stroke her hair. My mind cracked at the sight of him about to stroke her hair.

Selena's POV:
Uggh. Just because of this I'm gonna be late for class. suddenly I felt one of the guys stroking my hair "wow!! I've always wanna touch your sliky hair, selena!" I flinched by his touch. His hand stroked my hair down to my waist. He pulled me closer to him, "let me go!please! I don't want to--(gasp!)" I gasped as he put a hand on my cheek and  leaned closer to kiss me. I close my eyes shut, this is it. I'm gonna get my first kiss from a guy I don't know  I thought.

Suddenly I Heard a thud, like someone beating up a person. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Izaak on top of that guy, about to punch him. "you better not touch her,she's mine!" He yelled,with furious eyes. He glared at the rest of the guys and they all flinched. He came up to me, grabbed my hand and went in class together.

I was in deep thought, in class.why did he save me when I said those mean things to him?and why was he angry at his own friends? Wait, how do I know that they were his friends. Psshh. Of course everyone would know they were his friends. He's just like them... is he?

Izaak's POV:
Dammit! why was I so angry!? usually, I would just leave kai flirt with some other girls. It was just kai, flirting with selena... but,why do I think that selena is just not some other girl? Uuggh!! This is giving me a headache.

well, she is sweet, smart, kind. The complete opposite of me. I don't know myself, but just by seeing her, calms me down.her white face resembles her pureness. Then I remembered what just happened back then. I won't let anyone ruin her pureness.

school bell rang. I came up to her and talked to her one last time for today, "well, see you tomorrow, cupcake. Oh, and stay away from kai and his friends" I said to her. Now I'm ready to go. At least I told her that

Selena POV:
there are just too many questions on my mind. why did he rescue me? why does he care for me? Why did he confess to me? Why did he warn me? I went back home and told my friends  everything. "What!? Izaak the player just confessed to you!?" Shrieked Jade. "Well, he didn't really confessed, but he kind of asked me out. And he protected me from a gang of players and he also warned me to not go near them. And he has this, warm smile that I kind of like. So literally, he kind of... made me think of him sometimes" I said, and by each word I said, my face turned redder.

"Yeah, I thought so" said Hayley. Everyone turned to face her, including me, "YOU KNEW!?" asked Daphne. "Yeah. With the way when Izaak asked me where Selena was back there, I already knew that he liked you" I was shocked to hear this, "wait, he asked you where I am? Why did you tell him?" I asked, "Dude, I can't reject a clients question" I slapped my palm on my forehead when I heard this from her. She giggled and went to her room.

I went to my room and got dressed in my nightgown. After finishing my homework, I got ready to go to bed and dozed off to sleep.why does he need to come into my peaceful life? Whyyyy!??

Hi, for you information:
I can't seem to find a person that resembles Kai the bad ass. So please help me find one. And if there isnt, just imagine a mean guy. Or a player at your school.

Thanx 😉