4.2: sleepover

Ivan's pov:
she grabbed me on the arm and pulled me away from them. I could see her wide smile on her face. "You seem happy," I said. "It happens every time I help people. I always feel happy for them. It's like, a part of me is going through that situation. I would feel happy" she explained.

"Well" I started. I released my arm from her grasp and grasp her arm, "You could always go through it yourself rather than feel like you're going through it" I said, smiling genuinely. Her face turned bright red, making her face to look so adorable.

I chuckled and pulled her along, "Come on, you promised me that you'll accompany me to my practice" I said. She smiled and released her arm from my grasp. She slid her hand in mine and held onto it, softly. I accepted her hand and held it tightly. We walked to the field, hand in hand. Somehow, it seemed so wrong to have her hands in mine like this. But it feels so right! Every time she's beside me, I have this feeling of wanting to impress her in many aspects. I feel like, I have to show her how good I am and how charming I can be towards her. Something is not right about me.

When we arrived, I pulled back my hand from her and she did the same. I started to get my equipments when she came up to me and helped me. "So, if you play archery, you'll be needing all these stuff, right?" She asked, looking at the equipments.

"Yeah, kind of. Like my dad Always says, the more equipments you have, the more confidence you get to aim for the bulls eye" I said to her. Her eyes were sparkling, looking at my bow.

"Can I hold it?" She asked, " Sure. If you are capable of holding it" I said, smirking. "She smiled happily and tried to hold it, "Why is it so heavy!!" She struggled to hold it. I went to her and helped her lift it.

"Woah! Careful. We don't want you to fall," I chuckled as I watched her struggling to grab hold of the bow. She giggled and steadied her grasp. "It's not that bad. But I don't think I'll ever be able to master it like you do. You hold it so lightly" she said with disappointment in her voice.

"Well, usually starters get a wooden bow which is much more lighter than this" I told her. "can I hold one??" She asked with excitement. "Unfortunately, we already gave them to the juniors that wanted to practice. Maybe next time." I said "Okay!" She answered excitingly.

I chuckled, seeing her reaction with archery topics. My heart somehow fluttered at the thought of her coming again to see me train. Suddenly, Abigail came up to me and asked me if I've seen her water bottle. "How should I know? What colour is it?" 

"Purple. It's a new one" 

"Is it this one?" Hayley lifted up a purple bottle on the ground. She must've heard her ask me.

"Oh, thanks. By the way, what's a stranger doing here?" Abigail asked me with disgust. "She's my friend. She just wanted to see how I shoot the bullseye," I turned to face her and saw her smile a beautiful smile.

Wow! Why is she so beautiful? I just.... wanna.... suddenly, my lips were on her forehead, kissing it very gently. She jumped, feeling my lips on her forehead. "Too cute, Hayley" I said, couldn't contain myself. She blushed and scoffed, probably trying to cover up her blush. However it is, I would always find it cute. Suddenly Abigail interrupted us.

"Ugh, why can't I find a guy like you? That would do those things for me?" Hayley giggled, "soon enough, fate will come to you. You'll just have to find it. And by the way, I'm not stopping you to take him. He's not mine anyway." She said, calmly and sat at a bench nearby. I'm not hers!? But I would only do that to her. I've never really did those stuff with other girls!!

After practice, we went home together, eating roasted nuts as our snacks. When we arrived, my friends were all outside the house, bringing some luggage with them and rushed to Hayley's house. Hayley ran to them and asked what the hell was going on,
"Sorry hayley, our house is having a blackout, and the electrician said that it'll take the whole night to fix it, so we're sleeping over," said Hunter.

How I Met You...My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara