Bonus Chapter 4.1-Epilogue(Part 2)

3rd Person's POV

***

Sweat dripped from Yugyeom's face, his shirt clung onto his damp body. Applauds drowned him as he sauntered back to his friends. Enthusiastic faces greeted him.

"WELL DONE SKATER BOY!" Jackson patted the younger's back repeatedly.

"You did really well," Yoongi calmly said.

"That half spin you did was amazing!" Jimin remarked.

Nodding, he still was in some sort of trance. He felt lightweight but proud. He tried. "Thank you,"

Then his eyes landed on Bambam, who was in tears. Talia was trying to wipe them away with her tiny sleeves. "What's wrong?" Concern was laced in his tone.

"Nothing...you just- you did great," Bambam sniffled. Wiping his tears with his thumb, Yugyeom kissed Bambam's temple.

"Well done Yappa!" Talia squealed. Yugyeom kneeled a bit, and kissed her small nose. With an arm around Bambam's shoulders, he began to explain to the group how he think he did.

***

"Hold me please~," Talia commanded as Yugyeom gently held onto his daughter as she stood up on the board. He decided to teach her- it's better to start young and it'll take his mind off the competition.

He slowly began to walk, and Talia on his skateboard followed. She was gleaming and shouting. "Yappa!"

Doing a slow, swift turn he turned the board and started walking in the other direction. Giggling loud as ever, Yugyeom cheerfully smiled. He loved her smile- it was so genuine.

A deep voice introduced himself. "Cute," Yugyeom glanced up at Yoongi hyung.

"Oh hey Hyung,"

"Hi scary uncle Yoongi!" Talia screamed.

"Talia-" Her father sternly said as Yoongi chuckled.

"-Mianhae," Grinning wildly she let go of Yugyeom's hands, got off the skateboard and ran up to Yoongi. "Hi uncle!"

Yoongi high fived her. "I see you'll be skateboarding like your father,"

Nodding enthusiastically she replied. "Yep!"

"That's very good Talia," He poked her chubby chin, and she giggled. Hugging his leg, she stayed by his side. Looking up at Yugyeom, he spoke. "It's getting pretty packed now,"

"I can tell," Yugyeom analysed from afar. Huge crowds decorated the skate ramps and surrounding area.

A peaceful silence enveloped the trio. The sunset sky radiated from afar as the light chill in the air dashed past them. Talia's hair flowed around her.

Breaking the silence, Yoongi announced. "We're adopting twins," Yugyeom's eyes lit up as he flashed a gummy smile.

"Oh wow- congrats Hyung,"

"Thanks. Jimin got a call from the adoption centre a couple days back saying they'll be willing to let us adopt a newborn baby boy...Then they mentioned that the baby had a twin sister, and well we couldn't separate them like that,"

"Their names are Jungkook and Mina,"

"Yay- friends!" Talia cheerfully exclaimed.

"You'll be a good Unnie right Talia," Yoongi pinched her cheeks.

"Ye-yes the best!" She struggled to speak.

"Yugyeom ah!" A distant voice yelled. Yugyeom turned around to see a breathless Dean.