0.3-Gift

3rd Person's POV

Jackson decided to buy Bambam some sweets too so he won't be that mad at him. He bought the most expensive bread and sweets since it was Yugyeom's money-not his.

"Oi, how far is it?" Yugyeom whined as he lightly rode his skateboard.

"Stop whining bitch we're here already," Jackson had been waiting to use that line ever since the skater boy had been whining.

"Finally,"

Jackson opened the door (which is never locked since he's lazy). "Bambam!" He called out.

"What Gay Ass!?" Bambam yelled as he ran down the flight of stairs. Yugyeom was poorly hidden behind Jackson.

***

Bambam's POV

As Jackson came into my line of vision so did someone else.

I stopped as soon as I saw that familiar head of hair hidden behind that short gay ass.

Jackson grinned. "Here's the bread Bambamie," He shoved the bread into my arms. "And I got you your favourite sweets too," He innocently smiled.

"Jackson Wang did I ask you to buy an annoying skater boy?" I clenched my fist.

"With a long dick!" The skater boy interrupted, tilting his head to smile.

"Shut up, no one wants you here," I fired. The skater boy winked. I gripped onto the bread.

"Well I want him here," Jackson started and I face palmed. "Please Yugyeom, make yourself at home," Jackson moved out of the way and the skater boy kicked his shoes off and flopped onto the couch.

"Oi Bambam stop squashing the bread, I paid good money for that," Yugyeom winked.

I scoffed. "Fuck off!" I yelled as I scurried off into the kitchen.

***

Yugyeom's POV

Aww Bambam is so small. And he looks cute when he's defensive too.

Bambam fled to the kitchen and obviously I followed him.

"Why are you here?" He sighed as he began to eat the sweets.

"Hey be thankful, I payed for all the crap your friend wanted," I pointed out.

"Kay thanks but this doesn't change anything," He sighed louder. He sat down on the chair and I copied him.

"Heard you deleted my number..."

"Well can you blame me?" He snapped.

I went quiet for a while.

"I'll make a deal with you," He looked up, as he still chewed on the sweets.

"What is it?"

"If I find your friend a guy, in a week and he genuinely likes him then I get to take you out on 3 dates," I smirked as I watched his expression change.

He was panicking. "Jackson's ve-very picky," He stuttered.

Smugly I smiled. I leaned over to his face. "Well so am I Bambam but you ticked all my boxes..." I retreated back to my original position.

"Oh fuck off, "

"Pshh. So is the deal on or not?"

"Hmmmm," Bambam sat up and thought. "It'll be difficult and when you flop it'll be so worth it,"

"So yeah it's on maknae,"

***

Jackson's POV

Okay, am I that unwanted here? I almost scoffed at Bambam's second failed attempt to kick me out. So, I've just got to genuinely like whoever Yugyeom hooks me up...? Pfffft easy.

It's easy to be a hoe when you live with one.

I quickly tip-toed back upstairs.

***

Bambam's POV

I chewed on my sweet angrily as I stared at Yugyeom who was annoyingly smirking.

"What do you want now?" I snapped as I crumpled up the packet and three it at him.

He effortlessly dodged the wrapper "Can I not admire your beauty?"

"Admire your dick since you're in love with it,"

Yugyeom stood up and stretched his arms. "Well-" He yawned. "-you seem to love it too,"

I flipped him the finger.

"I already told you that I was trying to hook Gay Ass with you, I don't want to see a pencil dick now do I?"

It was my turn to smugly smile.

Yugyeom was about to fire back but then Jackson yelled. "Yugyeom you're free to stay over!"

"No Yugyeom, don't you fucking dare."

Yugyeom battered his eyes. "Aww thanks Jacks, I'm tired anyways!"

I could feel my blood boiling.

"Jackson do I have no say in who can come round my house?" I questioned loudly.

He didn't reply immediately. For a second I thought I had won. Thought.

The Gay Ass poked his head round the door. "Well you brought this upon yourself really," Jackson stuck his tongue out.

"I'm inviting Jaebutt and the others now too!" Yugyeom cheered.

"You're such a piece of shit at times Jackson," I sighed as I stood up.

"Learnt from the best naturally," Jackson shot back as he opened the fridge.

---------