0.0-Rewind

Anyways, enjoy!  

"C'mon I bet his dick is longer than his skateboard!"

 "Well, Bambam, if you're so eager to find out, go and ask him yourself," 

 Shit.  

***

This is what I fucking get for having friends. I was trying to get Jackson a boyfriend since that gay piece of ass is sitting on my couch everyday, eating my ramen. He's been crashing at mine unofficially since his parents kicked him out for being gay. I'm gay too so I immediately took him in. Big mistake.

We were currently at a park with the rest of our friends Jinyoung, Mark, Youngjae and Jaebum when this boy randomly came and started doing weird flips here and there. I had to admit he was good-looking but he had one giant flaw; that annoying smirk that was on his face everytime he'd catch one of us staring at him.

Then, while Jackson was doing push ups, Jinyoung pulled us all in for a group conversation.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jinyoung smirked as he quickly turned back to Jackson, who was oblivious to us.

"Fuck yeah! We could hook them two up," Mark whispered-yelled in our circle.

"You sure they'd be right for each other? Remember when we thought Jooheon was Jackson's guy?" Jaebum worriedly chimed in.

"Yeah but Jooheon was a surprise dickwad," Youngjae piped.

"True, true,"

"Okay so how do we do it?" Jinyoung asked.

"We'll just pamper the skater boy," I answered. We all laughed before heading back to Jackson who had finished his random exercise session.

We formed a circle. I looked up at the skater boy who was currently in the middle of a flip.

Mark started fangirling. "Omg Jacks look at that guy!" Jackson looked up at him. The skater boy noticed the attention and arrogantly smirked.

"Look at how tight his jeans are..."

"Nah don't wanna look at his jeans," Jackson shook them off.

"So you wanna look at his dick then?" Youngjae shot.

"Nope," Jackson bluntly replied back as he played with the hem of his shirt.

"I bet he's got some fine chocolate abs under that shirt," Jaebum sighed as he stared at the boy.

Jackson looked at him. "Hyung it's summer, the chocolate would've melted by now," I saw Youngjae trying to contain his laughter.

"Look at those toned arms..." Jinyoung breathed out as he began to fan himself. "I just wanna stroke them," Youngjae added.

"Ew Youngjae that's pervy," Jackson complained. Obviously this plan wasn't working so I spoke:

"C'mon I bet his dick is longer than his skateboard!"

"Well, Bambam, if you're so eager to find out, go and ask him yourself," 

 Shit.  

***

The boys were all staring at me. Mark was biting his lip to stop himself laughing and Jinyoung gave me an apologetic look.

"Well c'mon now Bambam," Jackson ordered.

Stupid Jackson and his gay ass.

I angrily stood up. I could hear chuckling behind me, so I discretely flipped them the finger, without Jackson noticing. I held my breath before stomping over to the skater boy who was now drenched in sweat. He didn't notice me, until I was a foot away from him. His smug smirk reappeared. I scoffed.

"Hi?" My tone resembled a question.

"Hey. Noticed your squad were staring at me, am I that sexy?" He playfully responded. I scoffed at this guy's cocky ego.

"Nope, you look incredibly fucking stupid right now, I just wanted to tell you before you make an even bigger fool of yourself," I sarcastically replied back as I folded my arms.

The skater boy stood up, looking dangerously tall and I gulped down my saliva. Suddenly I felt one of his hands snake behind my waist and he leaned in to my ear.

"How am I the fool when I heard you tell your friends how you bet my dick is bigger than my skateboard?" He seductively purred before biting my ear. I squirmed and tried to get away but his grip tightened.

"The answer is yes by the way, but if you want to see it in flesh...then you've gotta beg for it baby," I whimpered at the last part and shoved him, hard. He toppled over and I took this as my chance to run.

I turned, ready to sprint when I felt something, no more like someone, weighing me down. Slowly, I turned around and saw those brown orbs staring into mine.

I fucking hate to admit it but I got lost in them.

I was oblivious to the fact that the skater boy's face was getting closer to mine until I felt dry lips against my own. My eyes widened as I tried desperately hard to tug my hand out of his grip. He wouldn't budge.

---------