2.7-Guidance

Yugyeom's POV

"-THEY. THEY'RE AT BAMBAM'S." I began to unattach myself from all the tubes and struggled to stand up. Pain surged throughout me.

"I'LL GET YOU-"

"-No," I huffed out. "-I'll be at Bambam's." I hung up as I slowly placed both my feet on the ground.

"Ugh,"I groaned. It was almost midnight. The room was dark. I grabbed Bambam's phone.

I had to get out unnoticed. I flicked the switch off as I stumbled to the door. Carefully, I opened it with my spare hand.

Peering through, I looked both left and right thrice. I gulped. No one was there, much to my luck.

I limped out of the room and into the hallway. Quickly I hobbled, ignoring the pain, as I got to the first corner. The exit was just another corner away. I silently prayed, I'll make it out and whatever is happening doesn't hurt anyone.

It's now or never.

I let go of the wall, as I firmly placed my feet on the ground. I didn't let the pain get to me as I sprinted down the hallway, took the right (whilst bumping into people on the way). The red 'EXIT' sign was welcoming me as I heard staff call after me.

I ran out of the hospital building into the darkness of the night. I darted into a nearby bush, as I watched the staff members wander around aimlessly looking for me. Nurse Heize called someone (probably the officers). Within ten minutes they finished their manhunt and headed back.

I had to hurry, I had to avoid the officers.

I couldn't go by taxi- I had no money and I'll be questioned for my hospital garments.

I had to go by foot. It wasn't far- but my body might not be able to take it. "For fucks sake," I murmured. Nevertheless, I began my marathon.

***

Bambam's POV

"BASTARD" Yongguk growled as I kicked the back of his leg. Watching him fall to the ground, I scurried to pick up the bloody shard.

Just as I was about to grab it, a force grabbed my wrist, twisting it. "ARGHH!" I yelled as my wrist clicked. Sharp shots of pain came from my back simultaneously.

I watched in horror as the arm twisted my hand in an unnatural position. I hurled his body over mine.

"He's mine," Yongguk whispered darkly as I tackled him from on top. I wrapped my hands around his neck, using as much force as I can. He began to splutter and veins on his neck popped out horrifically.

I watched life drain out of him, which made my loosen my grip just slightly.

His hands found refuge on my shoulders as he tried to overpower me. Just as I thought I was surpassing his strength, he kicked my crotch causing me to bow down in pain. "UGH," I groaned.

My vision became blurry as the wound on my back started splitting open wider. Yongguk's black heels faced me, as he began to kick my stomach repeatedly. Each kick hurt more and soon all I could see was red.

I had to do this for Jackson.

Placing both my swollen hands on the stone-cold wooden floor, I staggered up. Yongguk wore a huge grin as our eyes met.

A fine line of crimson liquid cascaded down his scalp. Petrified, I watched him wipe the blood off his cheek and wipe it against his teeth. He tasted it- all while keeping a strong glare on me.

"My blood tastes nice..." He concluded.

"But, your blood on my hands will be much, much better,"

***

Brian's POV

Despite the darkness, I discerned the figure of my best friend, limping as he held onto his chest with his large hand. I scurried towards him, neglecting my own pain in the process.

***

"YUGYEOM!" I yelled as I caught him in my arms. He was deteriorating.

"Le-let's just go," I nodded as I placed most of his weight onto my body.

Together, we both headed north. From my vague memory, I could establish that the house was close.

Oh God, I hope they're okay.

***

As we neared the house, Yugyeom stood up on his own. I hadn't told him much- we didn't have much time. I simply mentioned a name- a name that, for Yugyeom, was fully coated in hatred.

Yugyeom knows he started this. He knew that he's the one who let Yongguk enter their lives.

And he knows that he has to stop it.

The door faced us. It was what separated us from the living hell in that house.

***

Officer Dean's POV

"What the fuck, okay. We'll find him...Got it? Love you babe, thank you for telling me," Zico and I anticipated as Crush put his phone down.

"That was Heize- Yugyeom ran out of the hospital. It's expected he'd be in critical condition by now."

"Shit," I groaned, just as we approached the door of the shop. "He might be here,"

Zico hushed us both, shaking, he pointed at the slightly opened door. Gently, he pushed it open, revealing to us the remains of a mini torture chamber.

Skateboards toppled on top of each other in a pile, a broken chair on the floor, parts of a cheap taser scattered around the place...

"H-hello?" Nothing. We heard nothing.

I turned back on my heel sharply. "Boys, Brian and Yugyeom are in trouble,"

I nodded to myself. "Crush,"

"Yes sir?"

"Stay here, gather as much DNA as you can. Call the forensics team,"

"Got it Sir," I walked out with Zico. We both got into the vehicle.

"Jackson's house. Now," I sternly commanded as Zico flicked the blazing sirens on.

---------