3.5-Second Date(Part 1)

Bambam's POV (A few days later)

"Wake upppp!" I hear a bellow through my ears. Groaning, I peel my eyes open to see Yugyeom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and, in his hand, was a bouquet of red roses. "We're going on our second date, my love," He smiles widely as he places the flowers in my hands.

I quirked my eyebrow. "Now you're a bit under dressed this time,"

I sat up as he sat on the bed next to me. "Well- ah, you see, that was intentional,"

"Hmm... what possibly could we both do in a shower?" I grinned, and he nodded eagerly.

"Take a lucky guess baby! But, it's your decision," I flicked his chin.

"How about I tell you first thing if I ever feel like I don't want to do it," Yugyeom nodded. I'm glad he asks for my consent.

"I love you Bambam," And with that declaration of love, I was literally swept off my feet. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around him which completed the bridal style look. I poked his nose as he carried me into the bathroom. Twirling me around as he gently placed me to the ground, his towel conveniently fell to the ground; exposing his naked body.

Passionately I kiss him as I bring his body closer to me. His legs go past the step and soon he's right next to me. Turning the knob, hot bursts of water trickle down our bodies as he carries on kissing me. Our bodies are entangled in an oh-so-perfect mess as we drown in our love for one another.

"I love you too Yugyeom,"

***

Yugyeom's POV (some time later)

"Catch!" I looked up, but I was too late- Bambam threw a bouncy ball and it hit my face. I have no clue where he even got it from. He giggled as he moved on to putting his clothes on.

"Aren't you in pain?" I smirked as I adjusted my jeans. Bambam stopped, one trouser leg on and the other one just dangling around.

"No- because you're not big," I pouted at him. "I'm kidding! I'm in pain but I'm used to it," I laugh at my dorky boyfriend.

"Is it as long as my skateboard?" I thought back to our first encounter, laughing lightly.

Winking, he smiled. "Deffo," I watched intently as he cracked his knuckle. "Anyways, where are we going?"

I tapped my nose twice. "It's a secret," I answered as I opened the door for him. Outside was Jackson's car that I borrowed earlier today, twirling the keys around my fingers, I bolted down the pathway and opened the door for Bambam, like a gentlemen would.

Gently touching my hand, he thanked me as he got in. I got into my side of the car and began to drive.

***

"We're at... a car park?" Bambam tilted his head. I grinned.

"I have two suprises for today- one now, one later," Scurrying to his door, I open it as our eyes locked. Clasping our hands together, I took lead. "Are you okay with walking?"

"Yep, why?"

"You'll find out," I winked.

***

Bambam's POV

"Yugyeom, my legs hurt a bit," I groaned. We had been walking for a good hour and a half. It was fun, we exchanged stupid tales from our younger days. But,now, my legs were trudging on.

He stops, so I stop. The warmth from the sun graces my skin as the dazzling blue sky stretches from miles away. Trees surround us as the dry dirt flakes off of the soles of our shoes. I turn to look at Yugyeom- a thin, fine layer of sweat covered his face. His eyes squinted at the sun as some of his locks fluttered as the wind blew past us quickly.

"Just a few more minutes of walking, I promise," He said. I nodded and continued to walk. His hand wrapped around mine felt normal- it felt just right.

"-Wait," I felt his hand let go a minute later. He left my side. "Don't turn around," I trusted him, as my sight faded due to his hands covering my eyes. "Walk normally," He instructed.

"This feels weird Yugyeom," Nervously, I spoke. All my senses felt like they doubled in caution.

"Trust me baby,"

After a few minutes I felt a channel of hot breath at my ear opening. "This can't compare to your beauty,"

And, at that, his hands suddenly broke away, allowing me to see. My body soaked in the sunset rays. I stood in awe as I observed the features of the medium sized pond. It was tinted with the orange glow of the fiery ball. The bright, aquamarine water was crystal clear. Gentle ripples shook the water lightly. The hairs on my neck stood- here was a utopia.

I loved it.

"Where did you find this?" I asked quietly as I slowly crept to the side of the pond. The tranquil waters calmed me.

Crouching down, my arm swayed in the water. The cold, refreshing touch felt nice on my skin. The pond was suprisingly deep.

"I used to go here when I was younger. To be honest, I was afraid it won't be here anymore," Yugyeom joined my side. We both sat on the ground, playing with water like we were kids again.

"It's not fancy, I know but I thought you'd like it," Smiling at my lover, I dropped my feet into the pond, and lightly let my head fall onto his shoulder.

"You're right- I love it, thank you," Yugyeom's feet fall into the pond and we sit together admiring the sun.

---------