Bonus Chapter 4.0-Epilogue(Part 1)

Third Person's POV

Five years later (25 year old Yugyeom, 25 year old Bambam, 4 year old Talia)

"C'mon babe- we're gonna be late," Yugyeom emerged from the bathroom, sporting a beard and a turquoise towel hung tightly around his waist.

"Bare with- just getting our princess ready," Bambam yelled from his daughter's room. Yugyeom happily sighed as he went to his room and got changed. Just as he put on his left sock, Talia ran into the room.

"Yappa! Look- I'm a princess!" Talia twirled, her bright blue tutu expanding in size. Her brown locks cascaded down her small back as her tiara nestled comfortably at the crown of her head. Literally sparkling against the light, Talia giggled cutely.

Yugyeom opened his arms, just as she began to toddle over. Wrapping his arms around his daughter, he hoisted her up onto his waist just as he stood up. "Aww aren't you pretty- princess Talia?"

Gracefully, Talia flicked her father's nose. "Yes!"

"What did Bappa think?" Yugyeom flicked her nose back affectionately.

Just as Yugyeom asked, Bambam appeared behind the door frame. "Bappa loved it!" He sauntered towards his husband and child. Yugyeom wrapped an arm around him. "Both of you are cute,"

Kissing his husband on the lips briefly, Talia snapped the two out of their trance as she yelled. "Ew!" The duo awkwardly chuckled as they broke away.

"Speaking of 'ew' Talia, look- Yappa doesn't have a sock on!" Bambam grinned at his husband just as Talia began chanting 'ew'.

Yugyeom placed her onto the ground, and she voluntary grabbed Yugyeom's sock. She placed her tiny feet into her Appa's large shoes and dragged them across the room.

"Oh- I'm so getting you back darling," Yugyeom muttered as Bambam recovered from laughter.

Bambam smirked. "How will you do that?"

Darting his mouth to the rim of Bambam's ear (to protect Talia from hearing his language) in a throaty whispered he declared: "Tonight, I'll have you moaning so loudly that we'll have to stop every five minutes to hear if Talia is up,"

Ending with his infamous wink, Bambam confidently smiled. "Ooh can't wait for that," The elder purred.

"Yappa, Bappa- share the secret!" Talia squealed as she hobbled over.

Tumbling as she got out of Yugyeom's shoes, Bambam scooped her up. "The secret is..."

"Yes Bappa?" Talia curiously waited.

"That Yappa is the best skateboarder!" Talia howled in agreement. "And he'll win right, Talia?"

Talia puffed her cheeks as Yugyeom deflated them with his finger. "Yes!"

Hyper as ever, her arms stretched towards her taller appa. Yugyeom moved closer to her and she blew him a flying kiss. Talia believed they were her good luck charm.

"Thank you Talia," She clapped loudly as Bambam poked his husband.

"Ah, we should be going now anyways," The giant nodded.

"I'll be a minute," Yugyeom announced. "Head to the car?" Bambam exited with Talia in his arms. Her small feet dangled in the air as she flicked Bambam's plump lips playfully.

Once his family left, Yugyeom crouched onto the floor. Sliding his hand under the bed he pulled out a dusty, antiquated board. Blowing on it lightly,he watched the dust fly away which left the Thailand flag design visible. Quickly polishing the board, he placed it into his bag, alongside his own board and slung the bag around his shoulders.

***

"Oh my, we have a princess today!?" Brian announced as Talia proudly walked in front of her appa's. Twirling again to show off her costume, Brian and the others clapped delightfully.

"Beautiful princess Talia, would you like to eat before the competition?"

Talia raced over to Brian's fiancé "No uncle Zico," Then she quickly walked to Heize.

Attention landed on the skater boy. "You nervous?"

"Duh Kim K," Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "I've been practising like crazy,"

"You'll do well, you've got to make your daughter proud," Zico happily sighed. "But, my gosh, she's a hyper one,"

Bambam, amused, laughed. "Look at her- she's literally playing hair dresser with Heize over there," Looking on, Talia could be seen scrunching up Heize's hair into a 'bun'.

"We're a bit early," Yugyeom awkwardly gazed at the empty skate park.

"You get a bit of practise time then," Brian shrugged. Suddenly, he remembered the boards as he smugly smiled.

Taking his board out, he further tucked Bambam's long forgotten board into the bag. Smiling shyly at the guys, he began to complete minor ramps.

This hit Bambam with nostalgia. He met his pabo whilst he was skateboarding. Smiling thoughtfully at his husband, Zico pinched his arm. "You're not dreaming,"

"Haha, very funny Zico," Sarcastically, the Thai male replied.

"Believe in him man," Zico placed his hand onto Bambam's shoulder with force. "He's good,"

"I know but- I guess I'm just as nervous as he is-maybe even more. Like, God Zico, I really want him to have this. He hasn't entered a competition since we adopted Talia. I know he's hella anxious over this,"

"Take a deep breath," Bambam listened and did what Zico said. "Crush has got Soju- perhaps you'd want that?"

Bambam declined. "I'm fine- I've got to look after Talia anyways," Zico nodded. "I should check up on her- wanna tag along?

"Sure,"

***

An hour later

"Kiss my board," Yugyeom stuck his board.

"What?"

"I need good luck," Bambam looked at Yugyeom for a minute before kissing the centre of the board. "Okay now kiss me please,"

Bambam chortled at his request. "Good luck baby, I love you," Planting his lips onto Yugyeom's for a moment, he somehow tried to 'send' all the luck he had in Yugyeom's way.

Talia impatiently tugged at Yugyeom's jean which resulted in the kiss breaking and Bambam lifting her up. The duo both cradled Talia in between them. Lightly, she blew a kiss, then actually kissed Yugyeom's cheek cutely.

"Can I kiss it?" His daughter politely asked.

Lifting the skateboard with his spare hand, he faced it to Talia. Brushing back her hair with her small, chubby fingers she pecked his board. "Saranghae Yappa. Saranghae Bappa,"

"Saranghae my beautiful baby girl," Yugyeom handed Talia into Bambam's hands. He stroked her soft, fine hair once.

"Saranghae darling," Bambam nods.

"Participant 4- Kim Yugyeom!"

Yugyeom swivelled on his heel, his board cradled in one hand as the other one fumbles to secure his helmet.

"YOU CAN DO IT YUGYEOM!" Suddenly, a loud, collective cheer bellowed behind him. Looking back, he sees all his friends yelling and cheering. Feeling their strength, Yugyeom grins to himself as he gazes up at the abstract muse of warm pinks and oranges embedded into the beautiful sky.

***
--------- 

This chapter is so long I had to add a part two. Also isn't it cute how Talia calls Bambam, Bappa and Yugyeom, Yappa?