2.4-Sinister

Brian's POV

Black fogs surrounded the view. I peeled my eyes open further. Bright lights blinded me. I felt dizzy.

I observed my surroundings when my vision properly came into focus. There were couches and a coffee table opposite me. A black TV screen graced a white wall, giving it a nice contrast.

I peered into the TV. I saw the figures of two men behind me. I think they were making food. However,I saw something- someone next to me. Panic set in as I horrifically turned to my right.

Dried splatters of crimson painted the body of someone I didn't know yet. Hair locks shot up in different directions as his arm loosely draped back and forth. Was he dead?

"He's alive Brian," A voice bellowed, startling me as it read my thoughts. I tried to look behind me but soon realised I was tied. I was so overwhelmed that my mind probably didn't process my own state.

I heard the clicking of shoe heels. I had no choice but to look up at him. And, that's when memories flooded back. I remembered what happened...

"Brian that-" Yongguk nodded his head in the direction of the unconscious man. "-is Jackson. My 'boyfriendddd'," Yongguk mockingly dragged out the words. This Jackson guy was being used.

I didn't know what to say. My heart was racing, my mind was in a chaotic mess. I didn't even notice the tall boy who had snuck behind Yongguk and who's eyes were fixated on the coffee table. Seeming apprehensive, he breathed in.

The only question I could think of was "Why am I here?" I struggled in the chair. The knots are tight.

"Yugyeom. Why else would I want your crusty ass and the little prick over there?" I scoffed and tried to swallow my anger.

"Where is he?" Yongguk started to saunter towards me. I locked my eyes with his.

"I don't know." I won't just give Yugyeom up.

Yongguk prodded my shoulder. "There's blood on your clothes. That's not yours,"

Fuck. "Did you hurt my baby?" I felt sick. Yugyeom isn't his anymore.

I remained mute and intently watcher his long slender fingers dive into his pocket, producing a familiar strip of paper. His menacing smile dropped for a second as he contemplated the picture. His smile was now genuine, full of happiness- and that made my fucking skin crawl.

His stare returned to meet me, as he slowly flipped the strip of paper to face me. Numb. I could feel my heart banging against my chest loudly- I swear he could hear it.

Is this why Yugyeom told me to hide it?

I stared at the young Yugyeom with a bittersweet feeling. Yongguk finally acknowledged the tall guy as he nodded at him. Swiftly, the giant moved in front of Jackson.

"I'll ask you again, Brian, where is he?"

***

Jackson's POV

Where am I? I felt like my eyes would peel open any minute now but I let them rest for an extra minute.

"Don't fall in love so easily Jackson-"

"-Because you don't know what monster you'll fall for"

Yongguk...

Yongguk?

Why are you saying that?

***

I forcefully peeled my lids open- I didn't want to listen to that. But, when I did, I wish I had carried on dreaming. 

It all came back, in small bursts but it came back nonetheless. The shrilling sound of glass breaking...the throbbing sensation on my left cheek.

The living room gave off sinister vibes. The bleak weather outside, the line of chairs, the two males towering over us... every aspect was smothered in sinister vibes.

My eyes piercingly stared at my boyfriend. He wore all black, clutched onto a strip of paper and had a blade poised in the other hand. As I was observing the betrayal, I slipped away from the other tall male who was hovering in front of me. He wore a plain expression, which caught me off guard.

Everyone's eyes were on the guy to my side. I peered at him too. "I don't know," Don't know what?  My heart was hammering.

Yongguk dropped his face slightly so that his eyes were hidden by his fringe. He smiled widely. "Do it," 

"Yong-"

"-I said do it," And at that split second, the male in front of me produced a glass serrated shard from my window that flashed a quick light in my direction. My eyes widened as pain immersed me.

***

3rd Person's POV

The thick red liquid spurted out, seeping into any material and dying it to that grim shade of red. The glass shard was coated in the glossy liquid as the boy hastily tried to breathe. The boy stared at his organs that started to peek through the deep wound. The excruciating pain took over; he yelled and he cried but nothing could stop it. A dark chuckle lightly mumbled in the distance and he damn well knew who it belonged to.

"Mi-mianhae," The boy caught the giants' stare. 

Guilt worn on his face, Jackson hurled up the crimson spit onto him.

---------