0.5-Possible

Jackson's POV

We eventually all headed to bed. The guys stayed over. Mark and Jinyoung layed on the sofa in an awkward position. Jaebum, Youngjae and I shared a double bed, but I kept falling out. Now I'm in the middle of arranging where Yugyeom will go.

"No Gay Ass he's not sleeping in my room!" Bambam whisper-yelled as Yugyeom smirked.

"C'mon there's no other rooms left," I bit my lip. For once I'm not lying.

"Yugyeom," I turned to face him. "Don't touch Bambam okay?" I winked as I spoke. Yugyeom smiled.

"Okay Hyung," Yugyeom said, almost too nicely. God I love this kid already.

***

Yugyeom's POV

"Is this really necessary?" I sighed as Bambam lined the pillows.

"Of course," He replied as he stacked pillows on top of each other.

"Jeez," I whacked the pillow tower down and Bambam screeched. Some pillows fell on the floor while others laid next to Bambam as he faced the ceiling.

He looked so angelic.

I couldn't help it. I jumped onto the bed, and more importantly onto him. Bambam looked at me, wide eyed and shocked.

I closed the space between our faces. It was just like every other time I kissed him- quick and simple. But this time I swear he kissed me back.

I pulled back, astonished. "Bambam why did you-"

"I didn't," He stood up.

***

Bambam's POV

I did. And I don't know why the fuck I did.

"I know what you did," Yugyeom smirked. I wanted to slap him.

"Fuck off I didn't," I barked as I flicked the light switch off.

"Get the fuck to sleep or get the fuck out," I muttered as I sat on the cold, hard floor. I placed my head down, inhaling the air.

Yugyeom didn't notice that I crept down here.

I drifted into a deep slumber as the pitch black scenery engulfed me.

***

(Time skip to the morning after)

"Rise and shine!" I forced my eyes open as Jackson kicked my leg. I got up, feeling lightheaded and uneasy as I glared at him.

"Why the fuck are you up so early?" I muttered. Sometimes I get so annoyed with him. Sometimes.

"It's 2pm though," I ignore him as I look up at my bed. It looks so large from where I'm sitting. Yugyeom was still asleep, his body rising up and down.

"Why are you on the floor?" Jackson stupidly asked.

"I let him have it," I scoffed as I stood up and grabbed the nearest towel. "Where's the others?"

"Mark and Jaebum went out to buy us some food," Jackson handed me some clothes. "The others are downstairs,"

"Okay. I'll be down in 30,"

***

I flung the door open, half expecting Yugyeom to pounce on me like Youngjae's dog Coco.

But no one was there. I looked at my lifeless room and sighed.

No, Bambam don't you dare sigh, you don't need him.

I hummed to the melody of that new 2pm song that I forgot the name of as I sauntered down the stairs. Youngjae looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Dude you're up late," He chuckled. I opened my mouth to answer but then the main door flung open, and my attention went to it.

Mark carried the shopping bags like he was carrying a baby. It looked remotely weird. Jaebum strolled in after him, carrying a giant baguette.

Okay, what the fuck is going on?

***

Jackson's POV

I ran into the living room the moment I heard the door open. But then I stopped half way through.

Jaebum had a giant baguette hoisted on his shoulder.

"Errr Hyung what's this?" I asked as pulled a face.

"It's a baguette," He bluntly replied.

"Guys what's going...on?" Jinyoung walked into the room, stopping too to marvel at the giant piece of bread.

Jaebum ignored us all. "Skater boy! Come look at this," He bellowed.

What's so flipping fascinating about bread?

Yugyeom walked into the room, his hair still dripping wet and a towel wrapped around his neck.

"I could totally ride that," Yugyeom smugly commented.

"Do it like the way Bambam will ride you," I smugly shot back. Bambam tensed up and Yugyeom awkwardly coughed.

"Anyways," Jinyoung tried to break the awkwardness. "What did you get?"

"Food," Mark grinned.

"I know but what type of food?" Jinyoung pursed his lips shut.

"The edible kind," Jaebum shrugged. Mark gave him a high five.

***

Yugyeom's POV

We shoved as much food as we could into our mouths before collapsing. In the midst of Jaebum's interesting story on how he came across the giant piece of bread I decided to tell Jackson more about Yongguk.

"Jackson you wanna know about Yongdick?" I scooted closer to him.

"Yongwho?"

"Yongdick..." Jackson pulled a face. "Yongguk,"

"Wait-has he got a monster one?" Jackson cocked an eyebrow.

"It should be illegal to be honest," I admitted. He definitely put mine to shame.

"How did you see his dick?"

I decided to coolly answer this question, Jackson can't know about us. "We used to play basketball. We just got used to changing together,"

Jackson flapped his limbs around. "You've been blessed!"

---------