3.4-Touch

Bambam's POV

His irresistible touch, grabbed me softly- cocooning me in a warm embrace. I looked up at his glistening eyes. I took the leap, and kissed him this time.

Our hands roamed around each other hastily as we fumbled to rip off the garments surrounding our bodies. Within a few minutes, I was left in my jeans and he was left with his shirt.

I was panting,we exchanged a look and, almost immediately, my arms were tugging on his shirt and his went to pull off my jeans. "Oh Bambam," He cooed, his velvety voice soothing to the ear.

Suddenly, his hands were at my waist and I was hoisted up. Our faces were inches away, my hand found refuge on his chest. His heart was quickly pounding as I watched his eyes grow darker with lust and passion.

Our lips were sealed together again, as I let out a moan from within my mouth. My hands got lost in his silky locks as Yugyeom began to walk forwards.

I was gently dipped low, my head touched the fluffy cushion and my body followed and then his on top of me. The heat flowed throughout both of our bodies.

His lips gently nibbled and chewed playfully at my neck, leaving me intoxicated on his love.

I heavily panted as Yugyeom's lips attacked my collarbone. Slowly progressing downwards, he left little love bites here and there.

"Mmhhm~" I moaned as the perfect combination of pain and pleasure took over.

I couldn't explain the feeling in detail. I felt like I was on cloud nine, I felt a million things at once- a million good things.

My head snapped back as I groaned, I could hear us both panting. The sounds filled the room.

***

Yugyeom got up."D-did that feel good?" He shyly asked, his face bright red. I nodded; my body still tingling from the pleasure.

I moved my torso forward, bringing his sweaty shoulders closer to me. "I love you," I declared as I kissed him fervently.

***

Yugyeom's POV

"I love you too," I said in between pecks. Gradually, Bambam moved and soon, he was sitting on top of me, teasing me by nibbling on my ear.

***

His eyes rolled in their sockets as he bit his lip. "Are you- okay?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"I-I'm fine," He mumbled, but I could obviously sense his pain as it was etched onto his face.

"You're in pain," Before he could speak, I gently tilted him down. I carefully made sure he was okay, with pillows supporting him.

I watched in relief as his face softened. His slender fingers touched my cheek. "Thank you," I nodded. "You can- um, carry on," We both chuckled awkwardly.

***

His lips tasted like an explosion of all exotic fruits. I concentrated on him, solely on my beautiful boyfriend. Taking in his form and loving him gently and with care.

What we did today, I'll always remember. I'll remember his soft voice, his delicate body, his heartbeat against mine. I'll remember the finer details of us... of us together in this bliss.

***

Collapsing next to him, I wrapped my long arms around my cute boy. "I love you my lovely Bambam,"

"I love you more my skaterboy,"

---------