1.7-Unlock

Jackson's POV

"Hello," A handsome man, gently pushed the door open, revealing his navy blue uniform and another two officers. One crouched in front of the door.

"I'm officer Hyuk, but just call me Dean," Bambam and I nodded and I shook his hand firmly. Yugyeom blanked out, I kicked his foot lightly. He sprung up, and hastily shook Officer Dean's hand. "My other two colleagues, Officer 'Zico' and Officer 'Crush' are here accompanying me,"

"Okay thank you," I nodded at the two other officers, as they inspected the door. "I'm not trying to end the serious atmosphere by joking around- but what's with your names?" I cocked an eyebrow as Officer Dean chuckled.

"We're rappers," He flexed his arm jokingly. "Shit rappers at that," I smiled to myself, that was dorky. I shook my head lightly.

"Anyways, back to work," He chanted to himself. "Do you know anyone who would purposely do this to you in the form of revenge?"

"No," I swiftly replied.

"Any recent exes or enemies that could've done this?"

"No,"

"Was there anything in here valuable?" I pondered on the question, I highly doubt any one would be after my snapback collection...

"No officer," My eyes subconsciously looked at Yugyeom, who was still in a trance. His suit hung on him loosely, as he entwined his own hands. Officer Dean took out his notepad, and briskly began to jot down notes. After five minutes of silence from Officer Dean (Officer Zico and Officer Crush were quietly examining the door) he slid his pen behind his ear and looked at us intently.

"We can't find any reason for there to be a break-in. As you have said yourself- no one you can think of could want to do this to all of you intentionally. Nothing was taken, nothing has been misplaced. For now, we will seek no further action but we will keep this house under close supervision for the next few weeks,"

***

Bambam's POV

We bid farewell to the Officers, I wasn't happy with the decision. But I had to accept it, Gay Ass went out as soon as they left to buy a new lock. Knowing him, he might as well buy a couple.

I puffed out my cheeks and sighed. Yugyeom has been in a trance for over half an hour. I sauntered towards him on the couch, and placed myself next to him.

"I need to go," He abruptly commented, as he stood up, shuffled his sleeves a bit and headed towards the door.

"Are you being serious right now? We have no fucking lock, and you want to leave me here alone?" He chewed on his lip impatiently.

"I'll be outside, I need to make a quick phone call," I shook my head, but didn't bother stopping him from leaving. The door loudly creaked as he opened it, most of his body disappearing into the darkness as I sat in the light.

***

Yugyeom's POV

(3 years ago, 18 year old Yugyeom, 25 year old Yongguk)

"Look at me Yugyeom," His husky voice melted my ears, I pulled the scarf up. Half of my face was covered in the woollen fabric. I shook my head, my hair was covering my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt Yongguk's hand at my chin, slowly he brought my face closer to his. "I'm sorry, I'll never do it again" I closed my eyes slowly, feeling the warmth from our lips dancing with each other. My cheek still burned from the slap mark, my arms felt weak as he grasped them as the kiss became more heated.

By instinct, I jumped up and straddled his legs, our bodies grazing each other. He twirled me around as our kisses became more sloppier. Large footsteps he took as he threw me onto the bed. Forcefully removing the scarf from around my neck, he pinned me down to the bed.

Throw 'em down, pin 'em

I shuddered.

***

I hit my head with my hand, why the hell did I think of that? I looked at my phone, which was already in my hand, I shrugged. Scrolling down, I looked at the contact name that I hadn't touched in years.

Dr. Haechan

The friendly profile picture of the doctor brought back a boatload of memories- some good, mostly bad.

I hesitated but I knew that I would regret not calling them.

So I pressed the big bright green button.

Rrring. Rrring. Rrring.

"Hello,"

I cleared my throat. "Doctor, hello- it's me Yugyeom. I would like to know about Yongguk's final days at the centre,"

---------