Bonus Chapter 3.9-Third Date(Part 2)

Bambam's POV 

"Aww,  you lil' shits that was great!" Jackson yelled out as soon as the song ended. He stood up, clapping like a seal, and soon the entire group cheered. They looked happily stupid- but that's our friends and they're awesome. 

Glancing at Yugyeom, we both bashfully smiled. Hands still fused together, we jokingly bowed. "Bravo! Bravo!" Jackson embarrassingly screamed out as he hopped down from the ladder, and yanked us into a tough embrace.

We barely got to breathe before the others huddled into the embrace too. And, once that was over, Yugyeom and I individually greeted everyone. 

"Guys!" I screamed. "I haven't seen you guys in ages!" 

Mark covered his ears. "Jeez, you're still as loud as ever," 

"Mianhae," I punched his arm lightly. "How's everyone?"

"Still single," Youngjae interjected. "And you?"

"I'm great, you little shit," I laughed. Youngjae sternly growled at me. 

"I'm older than you, you little shit," 

"Mianhae, big shit," 

"Oh you piece of-" Youngjae was abruptly held back by Jabeum.

"Damn, you really have not changed have you?" Jaebum cackled.

"You know it," I winked.

"Take that back Hyung-," Jinyoung announced. "He's winking like Skater Boy," 

"I heard my name," Yugyeom swivelled to my side. 

"That's not really your name," Mark corrected him.

"True- it isn't," Yugyeom ,defeated, replied  and within seconds he was beaming. "Thank you guys for this- it was really sweet,"

I side hugged Yugyeom. "Yes, it was great, thanks guys," 

"We best be going anyways, gotta leave you two alone," Zico wiggled his eyebrows seductively. Brian immediately appeared by Zico's side, subtly holding hands. 

"Duuuude!" Yugyeom gawked at their hands. "Kang Young-hyun! When did this happen Mister?" Yugyeom put on a sassy voice, and crossed his arms dramatically.

"Oh yeah- guess what?" 

Yugyeom said in a monotone voice. "You're dating Offcier Zico?" 

"Yep," Brian smacked Yugyeom's shoulder. "Damn, aren't you good at guessing?" 

"You're an asshole," Yugyeom punched Brian's arm. "But-I'm happy for you, asshole," The couple simultaneously thanked Yugyeom.

"Well, like Zico said, we'll see you around- try not to get pregnant," Jackson wished us- I guess.

I grinned. "Not possible," Jackson lightly patted my side, as he began to saunter away with the others following in a long line.

Just as the group were edging the corner Yugyeom looked longingly at them. I knew what he was thinking, and frankly I was thinking the same.

"Shall we? I know it's our date and all," Yugyeom spoke quietly.

"They're family- and remember what you said- we have plenty more dates to come," I nostalgically smiled as Yugyeom hastily thanked me, then kissed me and sprinted to the group.

"GUYS!" A distant yell could be heard. I jogged around the corner to see a myriad of startled faces. Jackson had looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"The fuck are you two here for?" Jackson asked.

"Well- you see- since it's Christmas, we think it'll be great if we all hung out together,"

An echo of 'awws' could be heard. "I guess that's a yes?" I sarcastically asked.

"You know it is best friend," Jackson grinned. "Y'all are okay with this?"

Yugyeom looked at me, and I returned the look as we briefly kissed. "Of course we are,"

***

3rd Person's POV (An hour later)

It took four tables, 13 chairs and a shit load of food to please the rowdy group. Yugyeom invited Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung to their feast, while Officer Crush brought Nurse Heize with him.

Bambam was seated at the head of the table, with his boyfriend to the left of him and his best friend to he right of him. Yugyeom's friends were on his side, and Bambam's and Jackson's group were to the their side (excluding Officer Dean, who comfortably sat next to Jackson).

Half opened bottles of Soju scattered the tables, as well as the odd piece of cutlery here and there. The group laughed and cringed together which earned a considerable amount of stares from other tables.

"Guess what, he wasted three toilet rolls after watching it!" Bambam bellowed.

Jackson retorted back. "Shut up! 'Brother Bear' is a great film,"

"True. I cried too," Brian announced. Jackson gave the entire table a glare.

"See? At least someone agrees, you emotionless shits," His boyfriend had to stop himself from erupting in laughter as Jackson proceeded to fangirl over the film with Brian.

"He's so sensitive you know," Mark uttered to himself.

Jinyoung slapped Mark's back lightly. "You're definitely one to talk Hyung,"

"Yeah- I swear you cried over Taeyang's 'Eyes, Nose, Lips,' when it came out," Youngjae interjected.

Jaebum howled in a fit of laughter as Mark's face turned bright pink. He hastily chugged his bottle of Soju and dramatically smashed the bottle back onto the table. Abruptly standing up, he reached for a new Soju bottle, and held it proudly in the air.

Simultaneously, the group followed. Ranging in heights, their bottles firmly glistened in the dim lights. "Here's to Taeyang's music!"

Whispering into his ear, Jinyoung muttered. "That's not relevant Hyung,"

Mark snapped back. "It was to our conversation!" He swayed on the spot and then collapsed into Jinyoung's arm. "Cutie~" Mark remarked, his drunk state taking over before he sloppily kissed the younger.

"OHMAGAWD," Rambling, Jackson fumbled for his phone and recorded the flustered Jinyoung's bad attempts at avoiding Mark's advances.

The younger wailed."HY-HYUNG!" Jackson left him to have his face eaten by Mark.

Jackson cackled. "A toast- to friendship, the gayness, the lack of straight-ness-"

"-THAT'S US BABY!" Officer Crush yelled as he grabbed Heize and smooched her. The other two officers laughed.

"Ahem!-" Jackson coughed. "I'll continue... to the love we all share, to our hardships, our triumphs and most importantly- let's make a toast to our strength because without that,we wouldn't all be celebrating now-"

"Cheers!" Over a dozen people smashed their drinks together in glee (except for Jinyoung, who gave up and began to kiss Mark back).

--------- 

Thank you for reading.