0.9-Ex's

Bambam's POV  (Time skip to Monday)

During the weekend, I managed to keep my hands off of the skater boy. Today he's over, citing his excuse was that he's here to judge if he won the bet or not.

We decided that today will tell us whether Jackson is in love. Besides the fangirling and squealing coming from Gay Ass himself I wanted to be sure. I'm still very hesitant on going on dates with him.

"Fucking hell Bambam where's the spoons?!" Jackson yelled as I heard him dig through the pots and pans.

"Gay Ass, just check the cupboard next to Jinyoung's white chocolate," I swatted my hand, as I walked past him. Yugyeom was yet to arrive and so was Yongguk.

"I'm so excited!" Jackson whispered to himself as I kept pacing up and down the kitchen. I've been filing this really annoying nail for the past hour- it's not even.

"Can you not do that shit here- I don't want your ugly nail clippings getting on the food," He lifted the giant spoon to my face.

"It's not straight, it looks weird," I looked at the red, abused nail.

"You're not straight either but do you see me fucking complaining?" Jackson flipped his infamous middle finger.

"Fuck off, you're definitely one to talk Gay Ass," I pretended to blow the dust into his hair and he shrieked before laughing nervously.

There was a loud rap coming from the door. "SHIT BAMBAM IT COULD BE HIM!"

"Or it could be Yugyeom?" I questioned as Jackson skipped towards the door. He turned around, looking at me with sharp eyes.

"Shhhh~" He closed his eyes. "Don't ruin the moment for me," I shook my eyes. Slowly, Jackson opened the door, revealing the maroon skateboard and the tall figure that accompanied it.

"Ughhh-" Jackson dramatically sighed. "It's you,"

"Dude I thought we were friends," Yugyeom lightly commented. His orbs stared at me, and so I glared back at him.

"Yeah but I want Yongguk!" Jackson groaned to himself, as he collapsed onto the couch. Yugyeom stood his skateboard up against the wall as he headed to the kitchen, his arm purposely brushing against mine.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure Yongguk wants you to!" Yugyeom yelled from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"Dumbass,"

Jackson propped himself up. "How'd I look?"

I observed him. His muscles curved into his shirt nicely and his hair was styled up. "Meh,"

"What do you mean by 'meh'? Wait am I not still perfe-'

Ring Ding Dong

I swear Jackson should be an actor. His eyes snapped to me then to the doorbell in an instant, and he just inhaled deeply. I watched as he bolted to the door, his hand barely touching the knob.

I didn't notice Yugyeom creep out of the kitchen.

***

Yugyeom's POV

Slick black hair combed back, a plaid shirt that hung perfectly around his figure, his signiture dusty blue denim trousers- Yongguk. I didn't get such a wave of nostalgia when I saw him from the car.

He's always had a gummy smile, one that presented Jackson with a bouquet of flowers in pastel shades. In his other hand, he handed him a box of chocolates. "Hi," His deep voice echoed through the silent room.

I looked at Jackson, who still was glued to the floor. Bambam face palmed. "Um hey Jackson?" Yongguk waved a hand in front of him.

"W-what?" Jackson blinked in shock as he cluelessly looked around.

"I said 'hey'," Yongguk chuckled in a throaty tone. Jackson shrugged cutely. He's so shy.

"Hey," Jackson replied in a quiet tone. Yongguk touched his hand for a brief second. Then Jackson moved to the side to let him in.

I straightened up, an old habit resurfaced. "Hey," I fumbled. In the corner of my eye I could see Bambam look at me. Yongguk gave me a smile, his hand on my shoulder.

"It's good to see you again," I looked the other way, wanting to shake his hand off but instead I didn't- I couldn't. I took note at the way his hand lingered on my shoulder for a second too long.

***

Bambam's POV

I shrugged mentally at Yugyeom freezing on the spot. He's very confident I'm sure he just lost track of time. Yongguk seemed pretty nice, his first impression knocked Jackson's loud mouth shut and that's good enough for me.

Yongguk turned to me. "Hey I guess you're Bambam," Yongguk nodded towards Jackson.  "He doesn't shut up about you- you know?"

"Yeah well, trust me he doesn't shut up about you here either," Jackson slapped my arm. I grinned. "Pleasure to meet you Yongguk,"

Yongguk's hair flopped downwards so that it looked like a chunky comma. "Right back at you," I flickered towards Yugyeom, who chewed on a piece of dead skin on his lip.

Yongguk turned towards Jackson rather slowly.

***

Yongguk's POV  

Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk~ (A/N- I've been using the lyrics from Eminem's 'Love the way you lie'. Some lyrics will be slightly altered to fit the story)

I wanted to look at you again. No- I was longing to see you again. This overdramatic, bleached midget isn't who I want.

God you're so beautiful. Your shoulders- why did I feel it tense when I touched it? Your eyes- why didn't they meet mine?

Reality brought me back to who I'm supposed to be seeing. I forced a fake smile as I looked at Jackson. "Let's head to the living room," I nodded.

First Bambam went, followed by Jackson and Yugyeom quickly paced after them. I sauntered, taking the time to admire my baby's beautiful back.

---------