1.5-First Date(Part 4)

Yugyeom's POV

I looked at the dish. Then at Brian. Then at the dish again. "Did you spit in it?"

Brian looked at me, wide eyes, scoffing dramatically. "I would never!  How dare you accuse me of that?"

"You literally said you'd do that a minute ago," I said, sounding deadass.

"People change," Brian murmured as he sauntered off. I faced Bambam. "Well be glad he didn't spit in your food," Bambam giggled. I gazed at his adams apple, that bobbed up and down.

***

3rd Person's POV

The duo ate, laughed, and teased Brian. It was fun, and was pleasantly weird. After they were done eating all in sight (purposely to make Brian do additional walking) the night had set in.

The candles made my eyes water but lit up the ramp nicely. Bambam looked at my skateboard, the red reflecting against the fire. I smiled.

"Wanna ride?" (A/N- *COUGHS* HIS DICK) Startled Bambam looked at the owner of the voice.

"Sounds sexual," Bambam raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"That's for later," Yugyeom winked. Bambam gave him the finger as he simultaneously grabbed his board and looked at the giant hopefully.

"Let's try the ramps," Yugyeom suggested, and Bambam (like the cute,adorable five year old he was) fist pumped the air. Yugyeom smirked, as he randomly got a boner. 

Yugyeom simply covered it with my skateboard like a 'natural'. 

***

Bambam's POV

I hopped onto the board, half expecting to see the shadow of the skater boy. I turned around. Yugyeom stood tall, his skateboard awkwardly on his torso. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just admiring your beauty," I almost let out a scoff. Yeah as if. I'm a guy too- I know when one desperately tries to cover up a boner.

"Okay..." I swatted the air around me. "Take your time," Yugyeom nervously chuckled, remained still for a while then sauntered over to me. I rolled my eyes. His arms wrapped around my torso protectively then gently he pushed me to the edge of the ramp.

"I'm going to push you at 3," I nodded, not bothering to look back. 

"3..." I took a deep breath.

"2..." I exhaled.

"...1!"

***

Yugyeom's POV

"FUUUUUCK!" Bambam screeched at the top of his lungs as the board glided down the ramp, with him barely on it. I fell down in a heap of laughter. "YUGYEOM!" Bambam cried out as the board hit the other end of the ramp.

Eyes closed and mouth hung open I watched as Bambam literally flew and landed on the wooden glazed ramp. "Owww," He groaned as he laid flat on the floor. I slipped out a small chuckled- he looked adorable.

"You're hands down better than me," He said, continuing to look up at the starry night. 

I scoffed. "It's kinda obvious..."

"Wooow," Bambam sighed. "This is the part were you're supposed to cheer me up," 

I laughed, then laid on the floor next to him. "I'm bad too. See- I'm on the floor," Bambam let out a melodious laugh. I snaked my arm under his back and pulled him closer to me.

"The stars look so nice," He admired them. I don't think he realised what I just did. The stars lit up the night sky and ,like in cliche romance films, my heart fluttered. It was nice to not talk.

***

Jackson's POV

It's actually really hard to walk home with ten bags but that's what I deserve for fangirling over the new cap section. I went ahead and bought YugBam condoms 'cause I definitely do know what I will be hearing from Bambam's room soon.

The sun was setting and soon I was engulfed in a ghostly array of blues. The cold night air brushed past my cheek as I neared the house. From afar, I saw a small line of light escape the front door. I dropped my bags and sprinted towards the door, the light blinding my eyes.

It was open. 

I held my breath as I put my ear closer to the door. I couldn't hear anything. Did I lock the door?Yeah I fucking did. That's when I peered down at the lock- it has been tampered with. I inched closer to the door, looking into the open slit. Everything looked fine- besides the tampered lock.

Someone broke in but left everything as it is.

My heartbeat was out of tune as I turned around, fetched the bags and kicked the door open. It was quiet. I dumped the bags, and searched around the house. 

---------