0.8-Hidden

Yugyeom's POV

I felt a blush paint my cheeks. Bambam stood there, breathing and I stood here on the bed with my phone beeping.

"No," I gulped. "It's not right," I stared at his plump, kissable lips. His fists were clenched, turning his knuckles into a ghostly white.

Bambam walked towards me, his slow pace annoyed me. In the gap between my thighs he placed his slim leg in between them, arching his neck.

His lips reached my ear. I could feel my heart beat in my head, him being this close made me nervous. It's different to every other time. The dyed locks brushed past me. His lip touched my ear. "It's not fair how you can kiss me and...I can't,"

He went back to face me. His eyes looked darker and his hair was limp. I didn't move away when his face was inches away from mine.

His lips were opposite to mine.

Then the space closed. His hands latched onto my neck, his nails slowly digging into my skin. I felt a burning sensation that I've began to crave. His lips dangerously moved against my static ones.

That is, before I began to kiss back. My hand reached for his arm and I lightly tugged it, which resulted in both of us falling onto the bed. He laid on top of me, our lips still attached as we carried on.

***

Bambam's POV

What the fuck is wrong with me? I enjoy this- I actually fucking enjoy this.

I broke away, my lips hurt and I felt them crack at the ends. Yugyeom's hair flopped downwards. He looked so stupid.

"Do you like me?" The cocky bastard asked, his smirk making an appearence.

"No," I lightly touched my chest. My heart beat was normal.

"Then why'd you do this?" Yugyeom laughed. "You wanna see my dick right- that's why you're doing this,"

"Oh fuck off," He was so close, I gulped. "I like kissing you, okay? There's nothing more to it,"

"Okay but what about those three dates we agreed on," Yugyeom's pearly white teeth flashed at me.

"You haven't won yet," I yawned.

"Yeah I have, Jackson's in love dude," Yugyeom bluntly replied.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Well it's just two friends hanging out,"

I got off of him, and sat next to him on the bed. My mind racing with thoughts.

"Three friends will be hanging out don't you mean?"

I sighed in relief. "Good,"

"Yeah it's good that you'll finally meet my dick," Glaring at the mushroom head I got up, and flipped him the finger. He laughed.

"So is this a routine?" He got up too, his body instantly towering over mine.

"What is?"

"You kissing me," I clenched my fists.

"I don't want it to be a routine," And with that, I walked out of the room.

***

??? POV

"You've gotta stop this," I looked at Zelo, his expression stern.

"No," My fingers grazed against the old, teared passport photo.

"You're obsessed," Zelo shook his head. So what if I am?

"Hyung," I sternly corrected him.

"Fine. You're obsessed Hyung,"

"That's better," My thumb rubbed against the fine ink. Yugyeom's youthful face smiled right back at me. He doesn't know I have this- he thought he lost it.

I love the birthmark next to his eye. I love the cute, small wrinkles around his eyes. I love his angled face. I love his smile, his lips, his hair- I love everything.

Why did you leave?

I should've strapped you against the bed and made you live there.

You want that right- that's why you called again. Not because you wanted to hook me up with that 'thing'. You want to be mine again.

I stroked Yugyeom's face again.

I'll be your knight in shining armour Yugyeom...

***

Jackson's POV

Yongguk. He's constantly running through my mind. I picked up my phone, removed my ear buds and grinned as I opened up our chat.

To: (My) dick's out for Yongguk
From: Jackwiggles

Hey what's up?

It's dark out. He's probably busy. I set my phone down and got up. I walked through the hallway.

"Bambam!" I yelled.

"Gay Ass?!" Bambam yelled in the distance. I smiled.

"Is Yugyeom still here?" I went up the stairs.

"Yeah, he's somewhere in here,"

"Is he with you?" I stood outside Bambam's door. He opened it, glaring at me.

"Very funny," Bambam opened the door to let me in. The opposite door opened and Yugyeom stood arched.

He was pissing.

"Can you not?" A flustered Bambam looked away. I howled.

"Look Bambam there's the monster dick you were fangirling about!" I grinned. Bambam yelled as he slapped me.

Yugyeom didn't say anything, he just looked down and smiled as he continued pissing. Dude, I like this guy already.

And I'm definitely not the only one.

Bambam groaned as he slammed the door shut. I skipped over to Yugyeom and high fived his hand before going to the sink and washing them both.

---------