3.3-Youth

3rd Person's POV (Few days later)

"I love you hyung, but fina-fuck-ally you're going," The Thai male preached as GayAss slapped his arm.

"Oh really? Guess I'll visit every-damn-day?"

"Honestly, it's fine!" Bambam pleads.

"Na I insist-"

"-Its fi-"

"Guys!" Nurse Heize snapped. "Quit your bickering,"

"True, Jackson's supposed to be moving into Dean's, not crawling back in," Officer Crush laughed as his hand snaked behind his wifes slim waist.

"Speaking of my apartment-" Dean appears from Bambam's living room and casually dumps a giant box into Crush' arms. "-Put this into the car too, thanks boo," Dean winked at Crush making him gag.

"Don't ever say that again," Zico warned.

"Don't worry I won't, I was cringing too," The small gathering laugh at the odd conversation.

Yoongi conveniently darts into the living room with a suitcase. "Hallelujah!" He exclaims as he dumps the suitcase onto the floor dramatically. Yugyeom trails behind flipping the finger at Yoongi's back.

"I thought you'd miss me?" The giant Korean pouts. Yoongi turns around.

"I will but I miss Jiminie more," Yugyeom pretended to gag, which he received a kick from Yoongi for doing so.

"Ow," Yoongi grins in response, quickly darting out eagerly collecting Yugyeom's belongings.

***

Yugyeom's POV

Though we were pissing eachother off I could tell we were going to miss our old housemates.

Yoongi hugged me tightly, something he rarely does, and wished me good luck. "You can visit anytime," He uttered as he turned away to wipe the escaped tears streaming down his face.

"I will hyung, thank you for looking after me brother," I pinched his dampened cheek. He laughed before waving to the gang as he left.

It made me realise that this is it. I'm really going to be living with my love.

In the midst of my thoughts, I heard wailing. My head snapped to Jackson hyung bear hugging my boyfriend. He was loudly sniffling.

"I'm gonna cry!" Nurse Heize yelled before burying her head into Officer Crush' neck.

"I'm gonna miss all our late night arguments, all of which I won by the way," Jackson said between sobs.

Jackson removed his snap back, and firmly placed it on Bambam's head. His hair evenly spread out, exposing his flawless forehead. He looked like he was about five, but adorable nonetheless. His steamy red, puffy cheeks made him look so cute.

After the emotional farewell, Jackson pried himself off of Bambam. They were whispering things amongst each other, and probably will stay between each other. I could tell how close they were when I first met them. Jackson readjusted his eye patch before waving. "Goodnight guys, love you all and be safe," He reunited with Dean, and held his hand.

"Bye Gayass, be safe and I love you too," Jackson nodded, smiling as he cried.

"I love you too Jackson Hyung," I hummed.

"This is a bit too gay for me, and I'm gay myself but I love you too Skater Boy, sorry for kicking you out that one time," I laughed.

"All is forgiven," I reassured him. Dean patted Jackson's back, and whistled for everyone else to leave. A brief ocean of goodbye's occurred, to which made me feel nostalgic. I loved these people, they're true friends.

***

Bambam's POV

The door finally closed, after a long, tiring day of reshuffling the house. I tiredly smiled at Yugyeom, his face was shiny with sweat. His shirt clung to him, with small beads of sweat patches forming on his clothes.

"Come here," Yugyeom whispered.

"You're sweaty," I jokingly commented, feeling the familiar heat return to my cheeks. I placed Jackson's cap on the table.

"I love you," I whispered quietly. I sauntered into Yugyeom's arms, feeling his large structure topple above me. This was our home, and we'd been together for not that long but it felt like we had. I felt safe. I felt secure.

I broke away to stare into those dreamy, lustrous orbs. It's like a mini galaxy, I get lost in them.

But then, I felt his juicy lips onto mine, pressing lightly as he held me more tightly. I reciprocated the kiss, feeling the passion intensify within every passing minute. It felt good. 

I think he knew. "It's only been two months," He seductively whispered. "I don't want to force you, or hurt you,"

"You aren't, we're both adults. If we're consenting, then it's okay, I trust you won't hurt me," I smiled into his chest.

"I promise I won't hurt you, I swear. I'm not using you either too, don't think that," He looked stern, but caring.

I felt my face really, really flush. "I want to do it," I quietly said.

"Are you sure?" I nodded, embarrassed to look at him.

"I'm sure Yugyeom," I briefly paused. "Are you sure?"

He smiled at me as his hand caressed my cheek. "Positive," He hummed as his lips connected with mine.

---------