0.2-Spam

Yugyeom's POV

"I DON'T FUCK WICH CHU!" A loud, deep voice echoed. I sighed.

"No Yoongi Hyung, it's with and you," Correcting him, I slouched down as I brought my phone to my face.

"Whatever kid," Yoongi Hyung muttered before going to the bathroom. I looked up, smiling at my mini victory.

I unlocked my phone. 1 new notification.

New message from: Dick admirer

Dick admirer: MY NAME IS NO, MY SIGN IS NO, MY NUMBER IS NO HOE

Yug$:Idk what your name is

Yug$:the hell is ur sign boi?

Yug$:I already have ur number ;)

Yug$:I AINT NO HOE, HOE

Dick admirer:Well you are hoe

Dick admirer:what I say goes hoe

Yug$:but I'm probs your Hyung

Dick admirer: lol you wish

Yug$:well I am taller than you

Yug$:and my dick is obvs longer than yours

Yug$:and longer than my skateboard ;)))

Dick admirer:I will srsly block you if u mention the dick skateboard thingy

Dick admirer:I was trying to hook u up with my gay dick bro

Dick admirer:and I'm born in may '97 liner hoe beet that

Yug$:well you won first place dunno why u complaining

Yug$:ugh Nov 1997

Dick admirer:lol haha

Yug$:stfu

Yug$:so wanna meet up?

-Dick admirer has muted this chat-

I sucked in a deep breath as I placed my phone down. I could hear Yoongi Hyung mumbling more verses to his rap confession and I idiotically smiled. Jimin Hyung is lucky guy.

"I think Jimin Hyung likes you back Yoongi Hyung," I looked at Yoongi as he tried to hide a smile with a cough.

"Shut up kid," He shot back.

I thought it would be cool to tease Hyung even more. I walked over to the door, pretending to hear a knock on it and I looked through the peep hole.

"Ah its Jimin Hyung," I breathed out and turned around to see an energetic Yoongi smiling from ear to ear as he ran over to the door.

I almost felt bad that I lied. Almost.

I knew I had to sprint away as soon as I saw Yoongi's eyes narrow down at me, I bolted into the bathroom, louding laughing as I locked the door.

I heard a muffled sigh from the other end and footsteps getting quieter. Okay, the coasts clear, I slowly opened the door and looked in both directions.

"Yeah!" I cheered quietly as I walked through the hallway. But I forgot to look to the left, and so Yoongi rugby tackled me into the wall. Fun.

"You little brat," He spat out before ruffling my hair. I innocently smiled.

"You really do love Hyung don't you?" Yoongi let go of my shirt.

"Are you arrogant?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yeah, of course I am," I chuckled.

"Okay, so that's my answer for your question then," He coolly replied back as he got up and lent me a hand.

***

Bambam's POV

"Jackson! I yelled when I filly decided to get up. I found the gay ass on my sofa again. "Explain this!" I shoved the phone in his face.

"Not my problem," Jackson shrugged with a straight face.

"It is so your problem..." I unlocked my phone. "I'm deleting his number," I said.

"'Kay then,"

"Good," I huffed out, charging my phone in the living room and walked out back into my room.

***

Jackson's POV (Time skip 30 mins)

As soon as Bambam left I've been pacing up and down trying to find a way to contact the skater boy. Bambam deleted his number, so the only way I could speak to him is by going to the park.

I grabbed my coat. "Oi Bam I'm going out or a bit!" I yelled. I paused to wait for his reply.

"'Kay then, bring bread too!" I yelled back in response before leaving.

I actually ran to the park, silently praying in Mandarin, Shanghainese, Cantonese, Korean, French and English that the skater boy was there.

I sprinted into the park, sweating slightly. I went to the place we were at yesterday.

My eyes wandered around the railing, and I chuckled when I did see the boy. He was practising moves on his board and failed to notice my presence.

"Hey!" I shouted, waving at the tall boy. He looked startled but then smiled back.

"Hi...?"

"Jackson. Anyways, I need you to come over," I said cutting to the chase.

"Why?"

"Bam deleted your number, whatever your name is, we're going now, c'mon!" I rambled.

"Um...okay but how do I know you won't rape me?" He asked.

"Bitch I'm gay but I'm not horny," I said with as much sass as necessary.

"Okay then, oh and by the way the names Yugyeom," He said, winking.

"Please save that crap for Bambam," I said as I dragged him out of the park.

"But before we go I need to borrow money from you to buy bread, " I innocently smirked.

---------