1.0-Mayday

Jackson's POV

Holy fucking apple pen he's a dream.

We all sat down, Yongguk and I to a couch, Bambam on another and Yugyeom in the far corner of the room.

"This place is lit," Yongguk admired the place. His gleaming eyes sparkled, taking in the light.

"Thanks," I answered for both me and Bambam.

"I should be the one saying thanks Gay Ass," Bambam shot at me. I grinned.

"Pffft whatever," I swatted my hand, it accidentally brushed Yongguk's thigh.

"Nice nickname dude," Yongguk let out a heavenly laugh.

***

Yongguk's POV

Jackson was in the midst of rambling about useless crap I couldn't care less about. Trying to keep up with his very interesting story on how he did the splits on a log once, I reached for my back pocket. My finger grazed against the fine paper.

It's the second most precious thing I own.

The first being the tall boy in the corner.

I gazed at Yugyeom, his eyes looked startled, and his clothes suited him nicely. He was looking fixedly at the end of the coffee table. I wonder what my baby is thinking about.

"And oh my it hurt so much, the nurse told me to check if I broke anything!" Jackson annoyingly yelled, looking at me for some reason. I cracked a smiled, it was a forced one.

Yugyeom stood up, drawing my attention to him. "I'll bring the food," Bambam nodded and Jackson clapped his hands.

I decided to make a bold move. "Hey Jackson, where would you like to go on our next date?" I smiled at the bleached blonde.

"Umm...," Jackson blushed.

"He loves theme parks," Bambam suggested. Jackson whacked his arm. He's a violent one...

I mentally sighed, Jackson is too much. I gave a fake smile nonetheless. "Cool, I love them too. We should plan to go next week,"

***

Yugyeom's POV

I can't fucking handle him. I fled to the kitchen like a pussy and grabbed random ready made bowls of whatever the fuck I could find. I felt ill.

***

3 years ago (18 year old Yugyeom, 25 year old Yongguk)

The door opened, I smiled. Setting the kitchen knife down, I sauntered over to my boyfriend.

"Ahh-" I clapped my hands. "How was it?" Yongguk kissed my lips briefly, and handed me his coat to hook up.

"It was good, I think I landed it,"

"Yay," I looked at his hair. It spiked in different directions. I reached to the top of his hair, petting it down. Yongguk closed his eyes- he loves when people touch his hair.

"Yugyeom," Yongguk called my name. "What were you doing today?" Seriousness was laced in his tone.

I hate this part.

"I stayed at home, cooked and read a bit," My voice cracked. Yongguk still had his eyes closed. I breathed in a little.

"That's all you did?"

"Yes,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SURE?" All my limbs were pinned to the wall, I whimpered as Yongguk's face neared closer to mine.

"Stop Yongguk..." His arms held onto my neck as he began to strangle me. My face on it's side, I spluttered as I gasped.

"L-let go," I pleaded. But Yongguk only made his grip around my neck harder.

"YOU CHEATING, UNGRATEFUL TWAT," Yongguk spat on my face, I felt light headed and soon I was weeping. Drowning the loud voice shrilling in my ear I closed my eyes.

***

And then suddenly, it all stopped.

I peeled my tired eyes open as I saw Yongguk on his knees, his face buried in his hands. "I...did it again,"

I chose to remain silent. My arm ached and that's when I caught a glimpse of fresh blood. My lips felt dry.

No one spoke for a while. I squinted my eyes as I looked at the dim lit light. My feet wouldn't move, I could run...but I chose not to.

"Yugyeom," I watched as Yongguk stood up, his fists with my blood. He unclenched them as he came closer to me. His bloody hand cupped my cheek and he kissed me.

I kissed back.

This is just a phase, he'll change.

My body hurt as he began to suck and nibble on the same place his hands were wrapped around earlier. I moaned as his bloody hand left a trail on my neck. "I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again,"

I croaked. "I...I know," Yongguk nodded and continued to kiss me here and there. Our lips connected by a single strand of spit, I impatiently tugged on his hair.

-Promises are meant to be broken-

***

(Time skip to present day)

"Skater boy," I snapped out, and faced Bambam. He was leaning on the door frame.

"How'd you feel about Yongguk?" Bambam took a bowl from the table and held it tightly.

"Yeah...he's nice,"

At least I hope he is.

That phone call said he was.

---------