1.8-Hollow

Yugyeom's POV

"Yugyeom, you know that's confidential," Haechan professionally replied.

"I need to know," I tried to reason with him, even though it's a lost cause.

"It's confidential..." His voice drifted off into an inaudible murmur. "I can only give you the bare minimum," I sighed in relief, my finger was repeatedly rubbing against my phone case.

"He was stable,sane and seemingly normal," I felt unsatisfied with the answer. "However, it was reported that he'd repeat the word 'buttercup'..."

Buttercup? Buttercup.

(3 years ago, 18 year old Yugyeom, 25 year old Yongguk)

"Buttercup?" The door briskly opened, I winced at the sound.

He's home.

"Y-yes," I limped to the living room, my leg throbbing. All my body weight was shifted to my good side as I forcefully, painfully put on a smile. Yongguk stared at me, his eyes narrowed at my leg but they softened a bit as he looked at my face.

"How are you?" He asked, like we were strangers. What a dumb question to ask when you fucking broke my leg. I can't even go to the hospital- he won't let me.

"I'm good," I'm not good-who would be?

"Mianhae for yesterday, you should just listen next time buttercup," His hand grazed my thigh- I felt like his prey.

I'll listen when you say you take only half a spoon of milk and NEVER a full one.

***

"Yugyeom?" I snapped back to reality as I heard a faint calling out from the other end and then the line dropped. I sighed. I'll call him back to explain that I blanked out later.

I sauntered back to the house, Jackson had arrived. He had a small carrier bag wrapped around his fingers, turning them ghost white.

"I bought the best ones I could find," We both nodded. The cold air was leaving shivers down my spine as we all looked at the chipped side of the door.

"You guys just had a date..." Jackson began, sounding tired already. "Go upstairs, spend some time together," 

***

Bambam's POV

"No hyung, we are staying with you- you're already tired," 

"Yeah Jackson hyung we can't just leave you," I watched as Yugyeom crouched down with Gay Ass, Jackson accurately aligned the drill in place. 

"I'm fine YugBam jeez," 

"No we're stay-"

Drilll. Drilll.

Jackson slapped the lock in place and drilled it in place, turning around to give us a gummy grin. "One lock done," Jackson twisted it repeatedly and we watched in awe as the lock swiftly moved.

"Two more left!" Yugyeom high fived him- Gay Ass looked like such a kid.

"Get in Gay Ass!" I cheered as I fist pumped him.

"I should be saying that to you..." Jackson drifted off. "FUCKING GO AND MAKE-OUT SO I CAN WALK IN AND SAY IT PLEASE!" Yugyeom's eyes went unnaturally big.

Jackson went red. "I mean- I love the bible,"

Yugyeom let out a worried laugh "Bruh," 

***

3rd Person's POV

Both males continuously thanked their older, more gayer(?) hyung as their eagerness took over. They both raced upstairs- avidity clear in the atmosphere. Yugyeom hastily slammed the door shut just as the Thai male entered the room.

Bambam pinned him against the wooden door, his hands roaming around the younger. Their lips smashing against one another as Yugyeom began to grind onto him. Bambam moaned as Yugyeom smashed his crotch forcefully onto Bambam's.

"Mhhhm~" Bambam tugged at the playful locks of Yugyeom's hair that dangled in front of him. He removed the baby blue waistcoat that draped the younger, it was annoying him- he wanted nothing separating their bodies from touching.

So he began to undo those flimsy buttons that clothed the tall male. The moans and gasps escalated to the point where the door itself was shaking. Yugyeom quickly pulled away. 

"Do you want to go further? I don't want to forc-" Bambam felt fierce, he grabbed the lose tie around Yugyeom's pale neck and pulled it closer to him. He kissed those oh-so-kissable lips again.

"You're not forcing me," With that reassuring message to the younger, Bambam was physically lifted off his feet. 

Yugyeom laid the short, flushed male on the bed. Their legs entwined in a heated, pleasurable mess as Yugyeom planted himself on top of the other male.

Their lips drew closer together, as Bambam let out a gasp as he felt the toned muscles that he owned. The curves and crooks that he sported made Bambam feel more...

More...

He realised that the hatred he had for Yugyeom slowly began to chip away. And soon, it was being replaced with the antonym.

He feels the strong emotion that so many people crave to feel.

He genuinely feels it-

he's in love. 

---------