0.7-Weird

Jackson's POV

1 new message from: (My) dick's out for Yongguk

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: Had a nice time ;)

Jackwiggles: omg same, I really enjoyed today >-<

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: so how's Yugyeom?

Jackwiggles: yugyeom? Yeah he's fine y?

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: just wondering

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: wanna meet up again

Jackwiggles: Yeah :)

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: can I come round urs?

Jackwiggles: its not my house legally but

Jackwiggles: sure

Jackwiggles: next week Monday 2pm- wheneva :)

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: okay sounds good ;))

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: I've gotta go but talk 2 u soon 😘

Jackwiggles: 😙 stay safe

My heart was fluttering from Yongguk. He's so handsome, his face is nicely chiseled at the sides, his hair is cut evenly, his smile is radiant. I like his fashion too. His earrings looked so daring but so hot.

As I placed my phone down, I was reminded by what I just walked in on. I grinned as I threw on a shirt from the floor on and crawled into bed.

Sweet dreams Yongguk.

***

Yugyeom's POV

"I think- I think you should go," Bambam scurried off of me.

"Yeah," Agreeing, I sat up. The pain rushing back into my foot. "Fuck,"

I helplessly looked at Bambam. "Fine, you can stay over," His lips were in a crisp line.

"Thanks," He sat down besides me, got hold of my arm, and pulled me up with him. "If you want I could sleep on the sofa,"

Bambam gripped onto the staircase. "I'm not that evil," He quietly mumbled.

***

(Time skip to next day)

Bambam slept on the floor again without me realising. My foot still throbs but not that much. The scent of coffee lingers in the air. Oh, Jackson must be up.

Slowly, and carefully, I sat up. Bambam wasn't here too. I pouted.

I gripped onto the bed frame as I got up. Sauntering down the stairs wasn't that difficult. Not until, I slipped on one of Jackson's stupid snap backs.

"FUCKING HELL!" I screamed as I landed with a loud thud. My ass hurts.

"What's happening?" Jackson sprinted into the room, laughing at me.

"Idiot! Help me instead of laughing at me," I felt my cheeks flush.

"You look like a fucking strawberry," Jackson scoffed.

"Thanks." Jackson climbed up the stairs and he lifted me up eoffrtlessly. "I didn't ask for bridal style,"

"I didn't ask for Yongguk but he's a blessing," Jackson said dreamily as he looked onwards. I felt bittersweet about this. Yongguk better not fuck up this time round.

Jackson gently placed me on the couch. I was in the same position last night when Bambam kissed me.

"Where's Bambam?" I forced out. Missing the short male.

"Dunno,"

I crossed my arms. "Well aren't you a great roommate?"

Jackson flipped me the finger. He turned on his heel, and headed for the kitchen. "I got a pen, I got an apple~" The idiot with the snap back murmured.

***

Bambam's POV

I kicked the stone and watched it sink into the lake. I sighed. This isn't fair. Why am I kissing him?

Why am I enjoying it?

"Might as well buy something," Mumbling I looked towards Mark who was feeding the ducks.

"You coming?"

"Yeah," He threw the rest of the bread in, hid his hands in his pockets and began to walk in sync. We walked together, discussing various things. I like speaking to Mark about my problems, he's not loud and immature like Gay Ass. I ended up buying some chocolate and halved it with Hyung.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how he feels," Mark pouted.

"He literally snogged you and you think he feels nothing?" I scoffed. Mark nodded.

"Jinyoung isn't cruel like that, he wouldn't take advantage of you, trust me,"

"Okay," Mark walked with me into the front garden. "I'll talk with him,"

He turned to leave shouting a good bye. "Oh and Bam you're acting more hormonal than Jacks. Dude just talk with him,"

I laughed. "Will do!"

Sighing, yet again, I reached for my keys. I crept inside, it looked dark even though it was only midday. "I GOT A PEN! I GOT AN APPLE! UHH!" A wild Gay Ass appeared, yelling as usual.

"Shut up and take this chocolate Gay Ass," I thrusted the bar at him. He kept looking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Aren't you going to ask me how my date went?" His grin was wide as the chocolate smeared over his teeth.

"Ugh fine," My eyes looked at the staircase. "How was your date?"

"OMG BAM IT WAS THE BEST. YONGGUK IS SO HOT AND HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL," I was amused at how Jackson was hopping from toe to toe.

"Oh, and he's coming on Monday at 2pm," The whisper did not go unheard.

"I like how you make plans before asking me,"

"And I like how you think that I have to ask you," Jackson stuck his tongue out.

When his back was turned I flipped him the finger.

I looked at the staircase. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. That feeling- it's back.

Without even properly thinking, I sprinted up stairs. Taking a right, I pretty much rugby tackled the door. Opening it in a hurry, I saw Yugyeom wide-eyed as he was playing on his phone.

"Hey Dick Admir-"

"1) Don't call me that and 2) I'm going to kiss you now,"

---------