Bonus Chapter 3.8-Third Date(Part 1)

RIP Jonghyun, gone but never forgotten. I hadn't listened to any of your songs in a long time, but a few days before you passed away I played 'White T-Shirt'. SHINee was one of the first groups I listened to. Thankyou.

One month later

Bambam's POV

"I'm deadass tired," I groaned as I watched him wake up.

"Same but guess what today is!?" He grinned from ear to ear. Scratching my back awkwardly, Yugyeom slid closer to me. Giggling, he hugged me as he dropped an arm onto my back and started massaging him.

"Th-third date?" I gasp in between gulps of air that I manage to take while he's squeezing my small body. 

"Yep and you get to decide," He breaks away from the embrace and began to play with my plump upper lip.

"Hmmm..." Casually, I bite his finger.

"Ow Bam!"

"Mianhae but are you asking me 'cuz you perhaps um...forgot?"

Yugyeom puffed out his cheeks "Yes and no. I wanted to suprise you, but at the same time I didn't know what to do...so suprise baby- you call the shots!" He pounced onto me, dragging me back into the bed with him.

***

A few hours later

"Hurry up Yugyeom!" Impatiently, I whine. Growing more and more annoyed, I flung the door open- which revealed a very much naked Yugyeom. "Jeez,"

I folded my arms. "What?" He chuckled. I remained silent.

"See you are a dick admirer," Pulling up his jeans, Yugyeom said. "My dick admirer," I gag at his wink, just like when we first met.

"Oh how romantic," I scoffed. "Just hurry your ass up, Yugs, we haven't got all day- and I have no license," Grinning, I walked out.

Collapsing onto the couch, I went onto Instagram. Opening up the app, I found myself with 21 follow requests, 46 likes and 4 comments. Damn- it has been  a while.

I decided to post a picture.

Name a better trio bitches :))

Speaking of trios- I've got a great date idea. 

***

Satisfied with the caption, I posted it and quickly left Instagram again- I really couldn't be bothered to scroll mindlessly through the myriad of posts.

"Cute pic," A voice interjected, as a pair of hands pinched my cheeks. 

"Argh- Yug-Yugyeom," I attempt to speak. He lets go of my cheeks, then kisses my right one and jumps over the couch and lands next to me.