1.2- First Date(Part 1)

Jackson's POV

"Okay-does this look better?" Bambam twirled around slowly, turning his head to catch his look from the mirror.

"For someone who doesn't like Yugyeom, you sure make it seem like you do," I scoffed at the idiot admiring his slim figure.

"Well I want to look my best- have a problem with that?"

"Pffft, no point in arguing Thailand, we both know I've wo-"

Ring, ding, dong.

"-Shit he's here," Bambam obviously stated. I rolled my eyes.

"No shit Sherlock," I grasped onto his shoulders. "Stop fretting, do a final check, I'll keep the playboy entertained," Bambam nodded.

"Thanks Hyung,"

I made a kiss sound. Bambam pretended to gag as I left the room, went down the stairs and met the skater boy at the door. Wearing a grey suit and hoop earrings, I had to admit he looked okay.

"Hey Jackson Hyung," Yuygeom cheerfully smiled. I grabbed him from the tie and pulled him closer, startled, he widened his eyes.

"No glove- no love. Got it?" I whispered in a deadly tone. Yuygeom let out a grin, before patting my shoulder.

"Jeez Hyung," I let go of him as I returned the pat. Yugyeom sat down on the couch, looking eager and awake.

***

Jackson's POV (hours before)

To: (My) dick's out for Yongguk
From: Jackwiggles

Jackwiggles: hi

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: Hey, what's up angel?

Jackwiggles: 😇😇 nothing much, Yugyeom and Bambam are going on a date tho.

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: ahhhh...That's nice

Jackwiggles: I ship them

Jackwiggles: I'm dropping them off before going shopping myself

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: Cool

(My) dick's out for Yongguk: when r u going?

Jackwiggles: like at 5

***

(Present time)

"Here comes the Thai!" I yelled to the tune of 'Here comes the bride' as Bambam appeared. His cheeks flushed to China pink and his fingers fidget ed. I looked to the opposite side of the room,seeing the tall, cocky skater boy quiet as ever. Eyes twinkling as his smile became wider, he met Bambam in the middle. I felt like I shouldn't be here. I coughed awkwardly, snapping the two idiots out of their trance.

"You love sick pieces of fuck," I laughed. "I'd rather not see you guys eat each others faces off- I just ate you see," Both simultaneously flipped me the finger.

Throwing the keys at Yugyeom I yelled. "This way I won't know if y'all have sex in the back of my car!"

***

Bambam's POV

Adrenaline. That rush of energy I felt as soon as I saw Yugyeom. He looked really nice, I liked the way his suit complimented his features. I felt under-dressed compared to him- I wore blue skinnys and a plaid shirt that was so loose.

In the car, Jackson was yelling out of tune to Taylor Swift. Yugyeom and I remained quiet, we sent looks through to each other from the car mirrors.

I looked outside, the unfamiliar landscape catching me off guard. The trees were decorated in blossoms, some fell after each gush of wind. The grass looked somewhat more greener.

Before I could ask where we were, the car abruptly stopped. Jackson grinned, and whacked Yugyeom's shoulder blade. Then he ruffled my hair. "Good luck Kunpi. Good luck skater boy. The cars yours for the rest of the day- but I want it back in one piece" And with that, Jackson opened the door and left.

Cheekily, Yugyeom let out a grin. My heart wouldn't shut up. Yugyeom got out of the car, opening my door for me. "Don't we look like an odd couple Hyung?"

"Yep," I grinned, as I stood up facing the skater boy. We began to walk, in sync. His hand grazed against mine every so often. "Where are we?" I looked at the shabby skate board shop, wooden boards with loose nails clung to it.

Yugyeom blew at his fringe. "Thought you might want to learn how to skate board,"

I smiled. "Are you gonna try too?"

He looked at me. "Course,"

"You're a bit overdressed for skateboarding," I scoffed. Yugyeom smirked.

"You're a bit under-dressed for what I have planned,"

***

Yongguk's POV

"Zelo fucking help me instead of just standing," I said to the tall dumbass. The lock wouldn't give way no matter how many times I tried to break it.

Zelo moved me out of the way, he pulled a pin from his long locks. Carefully inserting it into the keyhole, he fiddled with the lock.

Click.

Zelo gave me a cocky look. I was gobsmacked. "I'm not a useless piece of shit Hyung, get that into your brain,"

I shook my head, pushing past him as the door opened, revealing Bambam's home. The bitterness of his name- I hate it.

I should be the only one going on dates with Yugyeom.

---------