0.6-Stop Me

Yugyeom's POV

"Hurry up Jackson!" I whined as Jackson checked himself out in the mirror. He spun round to face me ad I rolled my eyes.

"You look fuckable?" I looked him over- his all black look was typical.

"Great that's what I was going for," Jackson walked past me and swayed his hips.

"Yeah right," I scoffed as we jumped in the car.

***

"Yongguk's a '90 liner. He's short, like you-"

"-Hey!" Jackson grumbled.

"-Anyways he's a nice guy, looks like he's ready to attack you but he's a nice guy,"

I looked at Jackson as he drove. "Thought you liked Bambam?"

My mind automatically thought to when, a couple nights ago, he kissed me back. "I do,"

"Take a right," I instructed right after and Jackson swiftly moved. "Now park the car,"

He did what I said and surprisingly he didn't argue back about it. I spotted Yongguk sitting outside, looking at the menu sheet.

Reminds me of how we first met...

I quickly shook my head. "What?" Jackson looked at me, alarmed.

"Nothing. Well actually something- look there's Yongguk" I pointed at him. Jackson squealed.

"Skater boy I think I'm gonna have diabetes after meeting him! He looks so sweet~" Jackson licked his lips and looked at me.

"How do I look?"

"Still fuckable," I replied. He ruffled my hair, before opening the door.

"Wish me luck!" He shouted.

"Will do- and who knows you might get more ass than a toilet seat for once," Jackson turned around, and casually flipped me the finger.

I hopped into the drivers seat and proceeded to take the car back to Bambam's place.

***

Bambam's POV

"Thanks for returning Gay Ass's car, now you can go," I tried to slam the door shut on Yugyeom,but then that pabo's large feet stopped me from doing so.

I watched as his face quivered. "Still trying to act cool?" I scoffed.

He snapped his head down to look at the floor. "Yeah what do you fucking think?"

I sighed before opening the door fully. "Get in, I'll let you rest here,"

I turned around and walked to the sofa. I looked back, expecting a shadow to be smirking at me but Yugyeom was glued to the front door. "I need some help,"

I groaned as I trudged back and removed his arm from the frame and placed it over my shoulder. "Now I flipping swear on Jackson's gay ass if you try and kiss me, I'll just let you drop," Yugyeom smirked.

I'm so sick of him smirking.

"Can't guarantee that baby," Yugyeom said in a throaty whisper.

"Then I can't guarantee you'll only be limping on one leg,"

***

To be truthful, I'm afraid that Jackson will like this potential guy too much. I don't want to go on one date with Yugyeom, let alone three. Plus I'll just be third wheeling with him and his stupid dick.

Yugyeom was sprawled on the sofa, his throbbing foot red and bloated. He groaned as I tried to wash it with warm water.

"Ugh can you fucking keep quiet Yugyeom?" I hissed as I dabbed (A/N- °\(^▿^)/°) the towel on his foot.

"I wouldn't be in this if it wasn't for you!" He gritted his teeth as I purposely put pressure on his foot.

I dropped the cloth on his foot, just imagining the burning sensation Yugyeom must be feeling right now. He yelled as he looked at me. I scoffed.

I turned my heel, getting ready to go but then some idiot's giant arm snatched my torso and I fell back.

Yugyeom.

***

Yugyeom's POV

I pulled Bambam towards me and he stumbled back. His head landing on my chest and he legs on top of mine. He didn't move.

Bambam arched his neck to look at me better, and when he did I seized the opportunity to kiss him. I opened my eyes.

Why isn't he stopping me?

I broke away, my eyes planted firmly on his plump lips. "Why the fuck have you stopped, well stopping me?"

Bambam shuffled and turned to face me. He slowly crawled up, his eyes hidden by his fringe. I watched as his slender hand grabbed onto my chin.

He smashed our lips together. I didn't kiss him back, I was shocked at this revelation. I forgot the pain from my foot. He lowered his hands to my chest and broke away before looking at me in horror.

"What the fuck did I just do?" He gulped, giving me a worried look.

"I don't kno-"

"-GUYS I THINK I LIKE HIM!" Jackson stopped in his tracks when his eyes landed on us.

"MOM GET THE CAMERA!" Jackson yelled as he ran upstairs.

We both heavily sighed. I looked back at Bambam, who's eyes were lost in his fringe again.

---------