The awakening Part.1

Start from the beginning

CC: Then i was right it was stupid i guess we may have to trust Hells Angel for but wait.

CC started to think deeper about and and he started to see things of the future and what he saw he was so lost and confused about.

Xicor: CC hey you alright.

CC: *Shakes his head* Sorry i was seeing things.

Xicor: What things tell me.

CC: Like i dont know it was hazy so i cant say to much but it was like winter was never met to be like this and dad he was never met to be like that ether.

Xicor: Do you think thats not them.

CC: No but i think Winter can be saved dad has always been like this but someone was saying something to someone sounded like someone was talking about a way to bring people back from the dead or something like that but one thing that that made no sense was the male Wolf i dont know but i feel like that body or whatever will not be the last time i see it.

Vix: Well if Winters not evil how do we break whatever has her in it.

Xicor: Well that i dont know but theirs a lot of things the need to be answered but also CC you need to keep getting stronger and Vix work on your healing because right now we need to plan for winters next move with Wolf healing up were down a person so right now i think we should prep for it but still.

CC: I dont know really im going to see Wolf i need to see her anyway.

As CC was about to walk away Xicor said dont move because he heard something from the sky when he looked up and someone was falling from the sky later on he hit the ground.

CC: Well that just happened hey person you ok in there.

Someone would come out of the hole with black shaggy hair with silver streaks in it and black eyes and a black jacket and silver jeans with boots.

???: Ow man that hurt even if i was a angel im a fallen one now ow.

Xicor: Hi buddy you ok after falling from wherever you fell from.

???: Yeah im fine names Damon and i guess me trying to do what im trying to do.

Xicor: Well what happened first of all.

Damon: Well the new goddess of light was not happy when i was trying to keep my deal with the old one well not really a deal but i said i would help out the old goddess but the new one told me not to but im the older ones main one she ask to do something in the future for her and i need to find her so i can protect her.

CC: *Thinks wait a angel well a fallen Angel now so im guessing hes related to the same element mom was and she was the goddess of it* Wait a minute do you know the name Tsuki.

Damon: Yeah she was the one i worked for.

Xicor: So you dont know any of us well let me say this im her oldest son her over there the youngest girl and CC well lets say his the twin of Wolf and then you have Yami and Winter.

Damon: Wolf wait so all of you are her Kids.

Xicor: Yeah and my guess is your looking for one of us right.

Damon: Yeah i looking for Wolf.

Xicor: Knew it well tell us what did mom want you to do.

Damon: She said my job was to protect Wolf because something about the light is fading not the same so she thinks theirs a chance there working with the Void clan.

CC: The light is fading wait so the light and void then wait CC you have more light power then Wolf and she has more Void power then you *shakes his head* i still cant peace it together Damon have any other info.                      

Damon: No not really but can you take me to Wolf please i need to find her.

Xicor: Yeah i can but she really cant do mush she recovering from a battle with Winter she got hurt badly so dont expect her to be fighting.

Damon: Dang well how did she get hurt.

Xicor:  A fight with our oldest Sister Winter her room is dark she should heal faster but what then none of us can beat her most likely now.

Damon: I can most likely but im not going to risk it so how about we go back to her.

CC: Sounds good i text Blanc and see if she has time to come along.

Xicor: Ok well lets go i think we should check up on her anyway.

Well yeah sorry but i been lazy and im going to try to do more really soon sorry for taking so long