Chapter Fourty One: My True Feelings...

Start from the beginning

She snarls as she pulls her swords out and sliced both of his wrists shocking the vampire lord, Christoph, and the Sinclair Brothers.

"Gah!"

He roars in pain as he fell down to his knees agonizing over his severed hands.

"And by the way, I'm not the naive and innocent girl you know anymore Karl. I'm a girl that has grown into a strong woman!"

She proclaimed with a lot of confidence as Karl glance up at Yui with an angry look.

"You little brat....no wonder my sons don't like you GAH!"

"Shut your face manwhore!"

Aaron cuts him off when he plunges his flame sword to his heart and pulls it out where Karl coughs up blood. Lance then tied him up with his rose whip and swung him towards the red sky where he emits flames from his whip to burn him alive.

Once he burn him completely, Lance swoops him back down to the ground and Karl winced in pain.
Karl then breaks the whip while he bleeds to death.

"Grr..I will not be defeated!"

He shouts but Kasper and Shay stand before him as Kasper gives him a fake innocent smile.

"I'll go first Shay."

"Mhm."

Kasper walks up to him and summons his vines to tie both of his cut off wrists and legs.

"Release me now!"

He demanded agitatedly but Kasper gives him a mocking smirk.

"Oh don't worry, I'll let Shay do the work. Go for it dude."

"Right."

Shay nodded as he lifts him up with his wind powers and summons his spear, he slice him up brutally as Karl screams in agony.

Shay then drops him with scratches and cuts all over his body. Christoph on the other hand refuse to hold back and clench his fists.

"No...stop...this has nothing to do with you...I WANT TO END HIS LIFE MYSELF!"

He growls as he pulls out his sword, but Yui puts a hand in his chest and shook her head.

"It's not just your battle Christoph, it's our battle. If you want Karl to be dead than we'll do it together."

She assured him as Christoph became moved by her kind words and watch his only knights fighting for him.

"Guys...."

As Karl falls down to the ground sliced, burnt, and injured, everything went pitch black when Roy and Soren appeared before him.

"How pitiful."

Soren coldly insult him.

"Agreed, shall we finished him off?"

Roy asked with a menacing smirk and Soren nods at his question.

"Let's do it."

He replied as both of them vanished, Karl is left confused until he felt a slash from behind and another slash from the front. As Roy and Soren kept on slashing and bashing him with their dark powers, the vampire lord screamed in agony while bleeding to death. Once everything went back to normal, Karl lies on the ground beaten and bleeding. Yui then walks up to the wounded vampire lord and stabs his torso twice with two swords as he yells in pain.

Christoph smiles proudly at the Sinclair Brothers and Yui beating up Karl, but he laughs maniacally before he dies.

"Hahahaha YOU BELIEVE THAT *coughs* YOU CAN OVERTHROW ME?! *coughs* HELL NO! I'M THE TRUE VAMPIRE LORD *coughs* *coughs* OF THE VAMPIRE WORLD HERE! NONE OF YOU WILL *coughs* NEVER DEFEAT ME!"