Chapter Fourty: Fight For My Freedom!

Почніть із самого початку

He asked curiously as Kanato glance at him. Kasper walked closely to him with a calm demeanor.

"Not all people get what they want, most people endured hardships in life...."

Kasper then crossed his arms while giving him a serious gaze.

"You can't get Yui back by taking her by force, you gotta show that you're trustworthy to her."

He assured him but Kanato rebuffs his pity and kept on insulting him.

"That girl wasn't trustworthy to begin with!"

He cried as he breaks down in tears while being bound against the tree.

"...I never had a mother...I never been loved...no one pays attention to me...no one loves psychotic creep like me....they only thing I have is teddy...."

He mumbled as he sobs hysterically where he remembers his tragic past when his mother never gave him love and affection. All she does is pressuring him to sing until his voice cracks. She never loves him as her son and she only uses him as entertainment.

Kasper is touched by his enemy's backstory as he pities Kanato's current life. He turns back to Kanato and holds his flower sword.

"Kanato...I know we barely talked but...I'm sorry for your messed up childhood...you don't deserve it...your brothers don't deserve...but...."

He then raises his sword at him where Kanato widen his eyes in shock and fear.

"This is where your life ends....I'm sorry...."

He apologized as he closed his eyes and struck his sword straight to the heart where Kanato coughs of blood and looks at Kasper one last time with a slight smile before he dies.

Soon after he dies, Kasper pulls his sword out and gazes at Kanato's lifeless body with pitiful eyes.

Sorry Kanato Sakamaki, but this is for your own good....

He thought as he walks away from his dead body where he teleports back to the cliff where he joins brothers and Yui to fight with two remaining triplets.

Aaron noticed Kasper while beating the crap out of Ayato.

"Took ya long enough!"

He stated as he punches Laito in the face. Kasper lightly chuckled.

"Hehe yeah but I'll help you out now."

He grinned his he raised his sword and joins the battle. With Kanato killed off, five brothers are left alive and the three are still fighting the two triplets.

Later, Yui and Aaron are still fighting Ayato and both of them are worn out with a bunch of bruises.

"Damn that punk is strong!"

Aaron grunted as Yui went up to him.

"Don't give up Aaron, we still gotta kicked Oreosama's ass!"

Yui encourages him.

"Excuse me?! Who do you think you're talking to?!"