Chapter Twenty Four: Former Flame....

Start from the beginning

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He coldly replied as he flops back to the couch with an annoyed look.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad!"

I pout as I sat next to him on the couch, but Aaron sighed and puts a hand on his knees to hold his chin with an annoyed expression.

"Like I said before I don't wanna talk about it."

He bluntly reassured me, but I frown with annoyance when he won't tell me anything about his childhood friend. However an idea popped from my head as I formed a sneaky smirk.

"Hey Aaron, when's the last time you take your history test?"

I asked curiously with a smirk which Aaron flinched in response.

"Uhhhh...since three weeks ago and that was before break....."

He nervously replied with a sweatdropped.

"Bullshit, I'm in the same class as you and you were on your phone this whole damn time."

I directly pointed that out as Aaron lets out a sigh.

"Okay so what's your point?"

He asked curiously.

"My my point is that since you failed horribly at the history quiz, and since you're retaking it tomorrow, I'll help you out UNLESS you tell me everything about your childhood friend Akane."

I threatened him which causes tick marks to appear on his head.

"You're bluffing."

He bluntly stated in disbelief.

"Oh? But I can, and if you won't, I'll tell Roy that you were playing your phone during history class so fess up Aaron."

I demanded with a sly smirk as Aaron groaned in response and finally gives in.

"Ughhhh fiiiinnneee!!"

"Yay!"

I cheered with a cheery smile as I let go of his shirt, he starts explaining about their childhood friend.

"So What type of person Akane like? Is she your
g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d?"

I playfully asked with a smirk as Aaron chuckled at my playfulness.

"Naw were just friends and all. Akane and I would run around in the corn fields as we burned them into flames. Hell we even got scolded by the farmer who grew those plants and my dad scolded at me for doing it."

He stated with a chuckle as he reminisces his great childhood memories of his childhood friend where I giggled at the thought of them getting into silly antics. I know that sounds bad, you got to admit that Aaron is much of a troublemaker as a child.

"You sure are a troublemaker Aaron."

I compliment him with a slight smirk as he shrugged his shoulders in response.