I could hear Mason laughing after me, no, better said wheezing to death. I curse him silently in my head.

    "I don't care about your morning breath, princess!", Mason states between some snorting.

☆☆☆

After having my 'human hygiene moment', I come out of the bathroom.

I already perceive Mason sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand. He was leaning against the bed head board. His legs spread long over the sheets of the bed.

The moment he hears me he immediately looks up. His face breaking down in a dazzling smile.

He shifts to the right of the bed, patting the place right next to him. Sometimes he really reminds me of one of those excited puppies... but cuter, so much cuter.

I take a halt in front of the bed, refusing to climb in with him, because if I do so we will stay there till dawn.

"I'm going to cook some breakfast. What do you want?"

Mason's face immediately falls down. His features hardens for a second before going into a amused smirk.

    Damn. Those mood swings.

"You. I want you", he breathes out under his breath. His voice laced with lust and other extreme emotions, making my knees buckle from the intensity. His metallic grey eyes are glowing with pure longing.

My throat goes dry, making me gulp loudly. My tongue goes out, licking me lower lip.

    Big mistake.

    I think I've aroused him even further.

    Whoops.

His eyes darken immediately, lust burning as fire through eyes. He, in no time, gets out of bed, making me back away.

Mason strides predatorily forward, making me take long paces backwards till my back collides with the wall. He immediately cages me by straightening his hands on the wall, leaning towards me.

     Deja vu! Pure deja vu!

His chest was pressed against mine. His face so close, I could already feel his warm breath fans over my neck.  A pleasurable shiver goes down my spine.

I turn my face to the side, trying to melt with the wall. My whole body feels as if it's on fire, surely the lower parts. I could feel his face coming closer.

    "You still haven't said it. Is it real, princess or not?", Mason whispers teasingly against the crook of my neck, making little sparkles erupt. "Say it."

I feel a wave of guilt going through my whole body... but I've already came this far. Let's just finish the mission as fast as possible.

    "Yes, it's real", I declare, looking straight in his glowing pair.

Mason let's out a sigh in delight, capturing my lips in his. I feel every single cell in me relax. My hands goes straight into his hair, intertwining my fingers in them.

Our lips start to move in perfect sync as if it was shaped for each other. He pushes me further against the wall.

His hands start to roam my body, sliding a finger under my shirt, touching my soft skin. All places he touches, leaves a dazzling trace of firework.

The time seems to stop and for a moment my mind goes blank. It's completely empty except for the thought of him, Mason.

His dark chocolate and mint smell, his smile, his dimples, his voice, his laugh,... everything about him was toxic. Unhealthy toxic.

I knew that if this kiss will last longer than this I wouldn't resist. I knew, but I didn't want to resist.

I wanted him.

    I wanted him to intoxicate me.

My heart begins to flood with unknown emotions. Extreme emotions I've never felt for someone, but him.

They kept growing day by day.

But I won't like him! I won't fall in love with him! I won't! I won't! I won't!

I immediately push him away, making him look confused. Hurt was clearly displayed on his handsome features.

What do I say now?

I've just literally pushed him away.

"You reek", I state abruptly, making him cringe back.

"I don't", he says his voice laced with full confidence.

He doesn't, but I have to have an excuse.

"Go take a bath!", I order him, pinching my nose shut to give it a more dramatic touch.

I walk out of the door, but not before seeing him subtly smelling his armpit.

I shake my head.

I just cannot.

☆☆☆

I was finally done cooking our breakfasts. Mason surely takes a long time to shower. He's probably making sure he doesn't reek.

    I laugh at the thought.

I take place after the counter, waiting for Mason to show up from the bathroom.

    "So you're the fucking hooker", a loud voice louds from behind me.

☆☆☆

HI LOVELIES!

Who do you think that loud voice belongs to?

I was thinking about updating after New Year, but it's all up to you.

If this chapter gets 70 votes and 40 comments then there's going to be an update. ;)

Quick fact about me:

I have a weird collar bone fetish. I kid you not, I have a cray cray obsession with collar bones.

By the way Bo and Milia delete my naked pictures!

Don't worry I don't have nudes, but we have a group chat on Snapchat  and I was in a towel and guess what my lovely friends did?

I JUST CANNOT

XOXO
LOVE YOU GUYS