'Chapter 20'

So I'm probably going to 25 chapters or 30 depends idk it looks like 30 rn 🤷🏾‍♀️oh yea shout out to y'all like if I didn't hit by now I got 1k reads SHALITTTT 🤪

     Ahjanae Young
Same day

I was sitting in My African American Studies class about to pop this white bitch

I was sitting in My African American Studies class about to pop this white bitch. Like I understand everybody has different opinions on different situations and everybody's point of view is not the same. BUT why is a white girl trying to comment on the struggles a black woman endures. White people are awesome (the non-racist ones) but their whole opinion is very invalid.

"Ok let's pause, baby you sound unintelligent. You have blond hair, blue eyes, and your skin has no pigment in it. Therefore you are what America calls 'the perfect race'. Some doors that open for you won't open for me because of my skin. You're talking about how black people wont let you say the N word and you call that a struggle?" Like I was really finna blow my top.

"I'm not saying it's a struggle I say it's unfair. We made the word yet WE can't say it. Mexicans say it but it's not a problem?" This bitch

"Girl y'all made into a racial slur and instead of an A at the end it's an R so when you say some shit like that you get popped in your mouth. Around me if you black you can't say it that's my opinion. Mexican or white don't say it dawg." Jajaun came up sitting next to me placing his hand on my thigh tryin to calm me down but I'm already worked up.

"So what we can't wear box braids? We can't rap? We can't wear dashikis?"

"Girl what you do with your hair is your business, if you wanna wear a sewin wear it, if you wanna wear box braids wear it. You talking bout white people can't rap bro Eminem is one of the best rappers on this planet. You can wear what you want and all that but respect where it comes from. Y'all didn't originate none of those things. We did. You're talking about culture. Respect it and give us where credit is due."

"I'm still stuck on why we can't say the N word."

"Fuck is you stuck for? You want me to call you a cunt, or a redneck, or trailer trash, nahhh how bout a cracker? See yo face turning red so youn like it. It's disrespectful and it degrades your entire character. It's the EXACT same thing. When white people call black men boy it's disrespectful. We're humans we have names use them. Don't disrespect me by trying to be cool using the N word." Our professor was just standing there watching this happen. I get the whole observation thing but nah she should've stepped in.

"Listen bitch-" I crawled over Jajaun and smacked her in her mouth. I was finna punch her in her throat because you can't talk when you can't breathe. And if you can't talk you can't disrespect me. Jajaun grabbed me and my things and pulled me outside. When we got away from the class he put me down. I knew he was finna lecture me with his big headass.

"Ahjanae you can't just be hitting on folks like that yo."

"Ok like I'm finna let her disrespect me got me too fucked up. I'm from Oakland she gon respect me PERIOD !" I didn't feel like I was wrong and my boyfriend is sitting here not having my back.

"Ahjanae you can't fight everybody that disrespects you. You not finna be fighting all over the place neither you're a mother act like it." I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded. I grabbed my things walking to my car.

"Ahjanae I didn't mean it like that."

"No yes you did. Since I'm a mother I'm supposed to act like I'm punk and take shit from everybody. Disrespect I don't tolerate and another thing I don't tolerate is folks that don't have my back and you don't. Sitting here tryna lecture me telling me to ignore the shit? She dead called me a bitch when I didn't disrespect her. Jajaun just stop talking before you dig a bigger hole you're already in." I got in my car heading to the daycare. Tati called me and said she picked up all the kids except Malaysia because I asked her not to. Seeing my baby will light my mood up. When I walked in I heard a bee familiar voice shouting to see his daughter. When I looked up I saw Ben.