'Chapter 33'

Alana Young

❤️35k

@tootieLana: 21 ain't never looked sooo good 💋 #bdaygirl

@lilbibby: 😍😍😍happy birthday sexy mama I'll see you in a couple hours

@dethagod: did that nigga call u sexy mama? 😂 but happy birthday sis 🤟🏾Issa lituation

@nolimitherbo: happy gday sis ‼️

@LenaeAhj: happy birthday favvveee 😍😍😍💜

@tootielana: @lilbibby can't wait 😘🤪 & thanks boo ❤️@dethagod shut uppp 😂 but thank you big brooo 💜 @nolimitherbo preciate ittt 🤟🏾‼️ @lenaeahj thank you babymamaaaa 💓💓

I exited out of Instagram not caring about the other comments. I made sure my lipstick was on point and grabbed my keys and locked my apartment. Right now I'm going to meet up with my dad about the restaurant he's giving me. I'm the only one who stayed at the dinner caring what he was giving me. Shit you gone give me something ima take that hoe. I'm not worried about how my siblings feel it's about how I feel and if I want a relationship with my father and I do. Just because they think he don't deserve their time doesn't mean I feel the same way. I pulled up to IHOP so we could have breakfast and talk. I walked in and spotted him in a booth. He got up and hugged me and I returned the favor.

"You're 21 that's crazy babygirl happy birthday." He said smiling.

"Thanks Dad" I smiled but was still uneasy about calling him dad.

"So what are you going to do today?"

"My uh boyfriend is coming into a town and I'm meeting up with the rest of the crew and we're going to have some dinner." I said drinking my sprite.

"Can you please not get pregnanttt? I got too many grandkids to catch up on." He said sighing I scrunched my face up but brushed it off.

"One of the reasons well the entire reason I called was because I wanted to talk about the restaurant." I said smiling. He nodded and motioned for me to keep going.

"So I want to paint it and put in chandeliers. I want it to be a little classier or elegant. But I'm having trouble getting an interior designer on the phone. Do you have one that can help me?"

"Yeah Jadyn."

"Ok well thanks." Am awkward silence washed over us. It got uncomfortable too fast.

"Do you forgive me? I know your siblings feel like I was the worst father. Not that I could blame them. But you never vocalized how you felt, and I want to know." He said grabbing my hand.

"Well you weren't there to teach me about boys, I had to learn that the hard way. You weren't there for my first heartbreak, you weren't there for my prom or graduation. Or the day I got my first car. But, you're here now. That's the good thing. People makes decisions and do what's best for them. You did that, even though the decision you made neglected us you're very sincere every time you apologize. I'm not going to hold it over your head because I hate when people do that to me. All I want to do and can do is forgive you and move forward with the relationship I want to have with you. A relationship I've wanted for years. So thanks for coming back into my life and started with an apology." I said smiling.

Ahjanae Young

"Babe why didn't you just try to hear the man out? You've been waiting for that moment since forever and you didn't let him say anything

"Babe why didn't you just try to hear the man out? You've been waiting for that moment since forever and you didn't let him say anything." Jajaun was fussing at me about what happened with me and Dandre over the little week. I don't regret anything that I said but I do regret not getting whatever he had for me.

"Listen seeing him just sitting there just made my blood boil. He waited until the absolute LAST day to even show his face. I had to deal with his trifling ass kids the whole week." I said changing Mason's diaper.

"At least he even showed face." Jajaun said trying to reason with me while picking up Jared and Malaysia.

"The least he could've done was showed his face during the week too. You're trying to make me feel bad for the things I said and I don't. He was just sitting there thinking everything was ok. All I wanted was for him to come to my graduation that's all. All I ever wanted was a phone call, a happy birthday. His physical presence I did not care for I just wanted to have the reassurance that if I call my father he'll be there. But as you see that's not the case. Come on I don't wanna be late." I grabbed my purse and Mason's baby bag and walked downstairs and out the house into the car. I made sure Mason was strapped in. Jajaun started driving. We soon dropped of the kids to his mom house and he made his way to Las Vegas.

"You can't be mad at me for wanting to push you to talk to your dad. I just want you to speak to a parent that's living and not dead while you still got them." I sighed not wanting to have this conversation.

"Jajaun if I don't want him to talk to me then that's that. Since we talking bout parents why you not speaking to your dad anymore? Why aren't you trying? Oh because you don't want to? Okay then stop trying to push something that simply isn't there. Damn." I said looking out the window.

"I'm cheating on you. I love you but I can't take this. You can have this parenting shit I'm done." He said. I looked at him and punched him in his jaw making him swerve and a wall. I got out the car grabbed my things and called an Uber.

"I hate you, I hate you so much. I can't wait to tell Jared how his father is nothing but a sorry sack of shit." I said through my angry tears as I snatched the door open to the uber.

"I'm sorry for snatching your door open like that but niggas ain't shit." Isaid wiping my tears and texting Taihere to go pick my kids up. The driver chuckled.

"It's alright ma'am, but all men ain't shit. You was dealing with a little boy you never met a real man huh?" I looked up seeing a fine ass nice chocolate man.

"Guess not. I grew up really fast." I said.

"Well you got my number baby hit me up anytime." He said smiling. I smiled and smirked.

WE GOING UP 2.41 K READSSSS🤣🤟🏾