'Chapter 23'

Jaihere Davidson

I pulled up to the jail waiting for my Bestfriend to come home

I pulled up to the jail waiting for my Bestfriend to come home. She's been in the pen for about 6 years now. She killed somebody because they disrespected her mama. I think it was a lil intense if you ask me. Give em ass whooping but she kilt them and I was like my lordt. Ima be honest I've fucked her a couple of times but i wasn't with Journey we was always on break and when I say my bestfriend got sum good ass pussy. I thank god everyday that she bi and fw girls more than niggas cuz im the only one who ever been up in that. The gates buzzed and opened and she walked out in what she was wearing when she got arrested. I licked my lips as she walked over to the car. I'm getting up in that tonight.

She got in the car looking at me and rolling her eyes

She got in the car looking at me and rolling her eyes. I just laughed.

"What's yo problem?" I asked snacking her thigh.

"You. I appreciate you putting money on my books and picking me up. But you're my bestfriend damn near my only family you didn't answer when I called and you didn't visit me. Why? Did I do something wrong?" She started crying. I was getting mad at myself.

"Look at me yo, I didn't mean to hurt you but I had some kids and trying to find a legal job isn't easy with my record. You right I shouldn't have dodged your calls and you completely. I'm sorry I was wrong and I know it. K have no excuse for it. Can you forgive me?" I asked wiping her tears and rubbing her hand. She nodded hesitantly. I smiled real hard making her laugh and smile.

"I missed you so much Jai and take me to get some new clothes because a bitch need some dick. Females licking my pussy for 6 years straight had gotten tiring ok." I scrunched my face up I'm not taking her to get no dick.

"Ain't nobody getting up in that but me that's my pussy stop playing wit me." She smirked and climbed over the middle rest thingy. Straddling me. She started kissing on my neck and then stopped.

"Wassup wit you and Journey?"

"She my Babymama and my wife but I'm divorcing her ass."

"Why?"

"Because She was cheating on me."

"Aww tink bug." She kissed each one of my tears. Then my forehead then my nose and then she got to my lips. She licked my lips for entrance making me open my mouth. Our tongues danced and she bit my bottom lip sucking on it making me get hard. She's really the only female that make my dick jump. Journey did by sucking on my spot on my neck but she can't never kiss me and I'm ready to fuck Her senseless. Sydney smiled at me then climbed back into the passenger seat. I looked at her like she was stupid.