'Chapter 17'

Y'all I tried so hard to find boys that look alike for Jai and Tai but couldn't so they jus gon be fraternal twins like ion have the time to be stressed 😂

3 Months Later

Jaihere Davidson

"So you telling me you had sex with this nigga

"So you telling me you had sex with this nigga. Unprotected and you're probably pregnant Cuz youn kno if ole dude kno what pull out game is?" I questioned Ahjanae. Normally she's really responsible. She was honest with me when she lost her virginity to ole boy. Trust me I was not happy about that because what brother wants to imagine a nigga pounding in his sister? Not me. But now she sitting her talkin bout she pregnant. She has to graduate in 6 months and she pregnant. Wow.

"Jai I am pregnant ion think and I thought he pulled out until 2 weeks later I started havin weird cravings and throwing up. I wasn't aborting and I'm not giving the baby up for adoption. So ima jus do what I gotta do. Only reason I'm tellin anybody is because I'm showing." I just shook my head our mother is out here traveling the world, we got stuck "watching" Ahjanae. Now she's pregnant.

"So you gon tell him?"

"Yea he deserves to kno even if ion wanna tell him." I laughed at her as she rolled her eyes. They haven't spoken since they had sex and she feel like he just used her for another quick nut even tho he got his rocks off wit shorty before her in the same day. My 17 year old sister is pregnant damn bruh.

6 Months Later (Graduation)
Ahjanae Young

6 Months Later (Graduation) Ahjanae Young

"Ahjanae Lenae Young." Hearing my principal call my name. I smiled walking across the stage with my head held high grabbing my diploma.

"YEEEAAAAA THATS MY SISTER WALK THAT SHIT NAE." I heard Tai yell I laughed and shook my head because we all agreed no yelling but as you see.

"Tanaysia Analise Young." Aysia stayed to finish school in Louisiana after my mom said she was dying. If you want me to be honest I'm still tryna figure out why she stayed I never understood. She swore up and down she ain't care about my mom but she was so "devastated". Not my business tho. She flew Alana,Jadyn, and Antonio to watch her graduate. They're my siblings too but ion really talk to em like that. I walked out the building looking for my family and when I found em I walked over and grabbed my daughter, Malaysia, out of Jai's arms. She was born prematurely when I was 5 Months. She had to stay in the hospital for 2 months but now my baby is 4 months old and extremely healthy. When I told Ben I was pregnant he didn't believe me. He said that I was a hoe etc. I didn't dwell on it he didn't have to be in her life at all. We all got into cars and drove back to the house. We were all moving out to California in 2 Days. The boys went and found some land and built a house because we were gonna need a lot of rooms. One for me, One for Malaysia, one for archer and Azana, then one for Ajani and their new born Andre, one for Tatiana and Taihere, one for Tania, one for Tyler, and one for their new born Tajayla. One for Jaihere and Journey. Then one room for Jakaya and Jaliya and their new born Jordan. That's 16 people in one house so we needed the space. They built a beautiful 20 room home with bathroom in each of the rooms. Everybody had their own section of the house since everybody is a family. I'm the only one with just me and Malaysia. I have a boyfriend I met him 7 months ago when I flew back to California to put my moms old house up for sale. We got really close and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him about my daughter from jump and he was fine with it considering he has a 7 month old as well. His Babymama died by suicide. It's very sad because now her son is growing up without a mother. I love his son like he's mine but I'm too young to raise 2 babies.

'10k ❤️@LenaeAhj: this is who I do it for 💚my whole world and more ❣️I graduated with a 3

'10k ❤️
@LenaeAhj: this is who I do it for 💚my whole world and more ❣️I graduated with a 3.8 gpa with honors and a full ride to UCLA ! If it wasn't for you and the rest of the family I wouldn't go so hard 💖I love you fat mama ! 😘

@Jaujan2x: my bbg 💖& congrats baby im so proud of you princess 💓

@LenaeAhj: @Jaujan2x thank you baby ! I'll be there this weekend to see you walk 😚

@Azanaslife: look at TT baby 😍😍😍but yessssss baby finna be all about that college lifeeeee ❣️

@MamiTati: ^OUUUUUU 💋 and they said you wouldn't do it TUH !

@mgng10x: and you said this was my daughter? Don't lie on yo seed Ahjanae!

@LenaeAhj: @mgng10x you can deny her all day long idc ! But don't come on MY post that had nothin to do wit YOU talkin out yo neck. You stay in yo lane & I'll stay in mine. I haven't spoken to you in months, no text, no calls. NOTHIN ! When you denied her the first time I wasn't gon keep wasting my breath talkin to you about it. So you right this is MY daughter and @Jaujan2x daughter because he's more of a daddy then you  ‼️

I shook my head because he just become more and more ignorant. All of the boys are close with Tanaysia and that's fine but at the same time it hurt because I built bonds with some of them and they just threw them away like it was nothing. I grabbed my suitcase and Malaysia and walked out the house. I put her in her car seat and put the suitcase in the backseat. I got in the front and started my drive to the airport. In the last year Ive lost my sister, the person I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with, and my mother. But I've gained 3 nephews and 5 nieces who mean the world to me. 3 sisters I felt like I never had and closer relationships with my brothers. I've also gained my pride and joy; my daughter. Being a mother is the best thing that could've ever happened to me I do not care that I had her young my life did a 360 when I had her. My life is complete and amazing.

Yalllll almost 800 reads and 100 votes TURN UP !