'Chapter 18'

Azana Lawson

I was unpacking Archer and I's room in the new house and I'm thinking about us and what we're doing

I was unpacking Archer and I's room in the new house and I'm thinking about us and what we're doing. Journey and Jai was separated for years but love each other and are back together. Tai and Tati always been together and always been in love. Then lil Nae and her boyfriend Jaujan have been together 7 months with both of them having kids and they love each other. I know I love Archer and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him but I feel he doesn't feel the same. I'm not tryna jus be somebody Babymama for the rest of my life. I'm not about to keep popping out babies for him and he doesn't want anything other than my pussy. That's lame and it ain't me I'm always at home takin care of the kids, cookin for him and the kids, cleaning for him and the kids. Doing everything a WIFE does and I'm not even a girlfriend. I curve men because I keep the option about the fact Archer may come to his about being with me.

"Aye girl what you doing?" Archer asked smackin my ass I rolled my eyes and kept folding clothes putting them into the drawers.

"Uh was I just talkin to myself? Or am I invisible? Or are you deaf? Cuz I just know I asked a question." I chuckled

"Ian fuckin wit ya right now."

"Why? What I did?"

"Playing wit my emotions Archer."

"What? Azana how am I playin wit your emotions." I turned around sitting in the chair resting my elbows on my knees with my eyebrow cocked.

"I'm not tryna be yo Babymama for the rest of my life. I don't ever get to pursue what I wanna do because I keep poppin out kids."

"You only had 2 kids fuck is you sayin."

"And I'm not havin no more and you not fuckin no more. Youn treat me like the woman you love wait youn love me you love the fact I'm submissive to you and that you can go in raw and still be happy that I'm the one havin yo kid." I snapped. I'm honestly sick of the same conversation and I'm not gon keep tolerating this shit I deserve better.

"Azana stop playin wit me yo. Why all of a sudden you wanna do this whole relationship thing."

"My nigga I been wanted to but nahhhh you jus wanted fun sex wit no strings attached. Fuck allat."

"Man listen ion kno if I wanna do-" I held my hand up laughing and wiping my eyes. He don't never kno what he wanna do. I ride for this nigga so hard I can't even get love in return.

"I ride for yo ass so hard. So hard Archer. But I'm only good to be the mother of ya kids? I'm only good for yo quick nut? I'm worthy of more than that and I deserve better I'm not gon keep sittin around waitin on you. IM DONE ! Find somebody else to have ya kids because I'm not havin no damn more." I got up grabbed my keys and purse and walked out the room. I went downstairs walkin straight out the door. He wanna act like he don't wanna be wit me. Ima find somebody who do.