'Chapter 22'

Ahjanae Young
Same Day (LMFAO)

Jajaun and I was sitting across from Dante,Aysia,and Ben

Jajaun and I was sitting across from Dante,Aysia,and Ben. We put the kids to sleep and put them on the couch. I'm just so confused on this.

"So y'all gone talk or what?" I was irritated already I been irritated since this morning.

"Why won't you let Ben see Malaysia?" Aysia finally said some.

"Because he didn't want nothing to do with her in the first place. Next question."

"Dante said y'all never slept together so who's the father of Malaysia?" Is Ben stupid. Clearly he don't know a lie when he hears one.

"You are the father Ben I just wanted you to get the fuck out my face. Next question."

"Yea um is we cool or you really don't like me?" I looked at Dante like he was stupid.

"If you want me to be honest I'm trying not to jump across this table and not smack yo ass like you fuckin silly I shouldn't even have yo dumbass in the house." I spat at him.

"Can I ask a question?" Aysia said mad quiet.

"Yea."

"Why did you name her Malaysia?"

"I've always loved the name and it sorta reminded me of you." I shrugged.

"So my name is Jajaun I'm her boyfriend it's nice to meet y'all I guess." He was tryna break the tension and I understand why because it's mad thick.

"Boyfriend huh? You didn't wanna be wit me but you wanted to be wit this square ass nigga doe." Ben laughed and shook his head.

"Ben you wanna take a stroll down memory lane? Because last time I checked every time I got the chance I told you I wanted to be with you and every chance you got you turned me down. Now him? He knew what he wanted from jump. He told me that he wanted to be with me kid or not. So don't come up in here insulting him or my relationship. Yea he's a square so what? He rather have an education then to be in the streets all the damn time. So I'll take a square over you ANY DAY !" Jajaun grabbed my hand under the table and smiled at me. I blushed and smiled back. He makes me so happy words can't even begin to describe.

"It's time for y'all to go and not come back. I'm leaving y'all in the past." I said standing up.

"I wasn't gon take of that bastard child no way." Ben spat at me, my eyes started to water and before I knew it Jajaun punched him so hard you can hear something crack. Jajaun picked up Ben by his shirt holding him up against the wall.

"One thing you're not gonna do is to continually disrespect her or my daughter. So after I let you go you and those other two will get y'all shit and STAY AWAY from this family you hear me?" Ben nodded and when Jajaun nodded they all left. I shook my head wiping my face.