'Chapter 3'

Tanaysia Analise Young

As me and Kd walked in the house we heard Ahjanae yelling

As me and Kd walked in the house we heard Ahjanae yelling. Then Ben yelling. They could really shut up if you ask me. All they do half the time is argue and disagree on life.

"Wassup wit lil Nae? She really been tweakin." Kd asked me takin my bags up to the room wit my name on it.

"She been like this all damn day man, it started when we was in Cali she was mad about sum and she got in the car wit a big ass attitude and we got in a argument and then we was finna fight. She think she can beat somebody after that one time she beat me when I was damn near sick and barely could function. Then we get to the airport her ass ignored me most of the time then started sayin how I have a big mouth and be tellin folks business when that's not the truth. Then when we landed she said she ainn wanna see Ben because he said she was on sum fu shit. To me it's not that big of a deal but that's her and her feelings and I'm not gon tell her how to feel so." I was unpacking everything as I was talking. Me and Kd have been in an on and off relationship for at least 6 months now. When he not mine he's mine. His ex bitches always like to run they mouth bout shit they kno nothin bout and they said it's on sight when they see my ass so when they see me they better stick my shit. Like knock me out cold bruh. Because you talkin all this shit when I don't live in the state but bitch I'm here now pop that shit now. Cuz I'm wit all the fuck shits and everybody from Chicago,Detroit, Cali,New York, and Atlanta. I lived in Atlanta for like 2 years wit my moms side of the family. Kd put his hands on my waist. I turned around and smiled putting my hands around his neck. Idc wat nobody say this is really my baby fr. He means so much to me nobody would ever understand this run deep.

"Stop movin so much girl. I haven't seen you in months wit yo fine ass. Big ass forehead but you fine." I smacked my teeth and pushed him away. He always ruining moments and shit wit his annoying ass nigga really be on my nerves
"Aysiaaaa babbyyy I love youuu not really much like yo ass but I love you and that fat ass on you damn ma" then he smacked my ass. This nigga is real life annoying
"Keldrick stop playin wit me. Annoying ass always ruining moments and shit like you was complimenting me and shit. Then gon turn around and talk about my forehead. Annoying ass elephant."

"Girl shut up but I real deal needa talk to you about something."

"Oh wait take my picture in the living room and turn them lights on because I'm so here for that lighting come on." I tossed him my phone and ran downstairs and turned on the lights and sat in the leather chair and started posing when he finally came to take the pictures.

"I have no clue where you think you postin them pics because guess wat yo stomach showing." I smacked my teeth and chose a picture to post on Instagram. He bein hella dramatic my belly ring showin not my whole stomach.

 He bein hella dramatic my belly ring showin not my whole stomach

@AysiaWaysia: issa queen baby 👑 pc: my king 🤴🏾 @nbakd2x

@LenaeAhj: yesss maaam 😍😍😍😍😍these hoes betta recognize

@NbaNila: bitch he ain't take this Cuz he in my bed rn 😝

@nbakd2x: @nbanila bitch yes I did and you ain't nba wit yo big ugly ass gomn gorilla lookin ass bitch get yo a-DICK-Ted ass on

@AysiaWaysia: @NbaNila and that's jus the tea sis 😚

I laughed and exited the app. That's this ugly ass hoe who been on my ass about the time me and Kd broke up he fucked her ugly ass. Do I care? Nah not really. I would've preferred him to tell me not her. Nobody need to tell me bout my nigga but my nigga. Kd has always been open and honest wit me. He said he planned on tellin me and he did. I didn't say nothin till he finished tellin me. To my knowledge Kd has never cheated on me. Which is part of the reason I don't look for answers about him elsewhere he's always been honest about what he does and when he does it.

"So I need to talk to you about the concert I went to wit youngboy but don't be mad at me please Tanaysia." I cocked my brow and nodded. He never calls me Tanaysia unless it's serious

"So you kno how he went to Lafayette to do a concert and we get piped every time. Well this particular time I was high and drunk. I think the person I got my weed from laced it because I didn't get it from somebody I knew. So I smoked it and I drank like 2 bottles of Henny. And went to a club. I met this girl named Ariyah she was cool or watever. She asked me if I had a girl and I said yes and I that i wasn't gon cheat on you. She said ima jus take you to my place so you can sober up a lil. I said ok jus because I trusted her even though I didn't kno her. She gave me some water and crackers but the water was fizzy like sum you put in it so it dissolves. I wasn't bout to drink that shit so I was bout to call yb till ole girl thru the drink in my face. So me and her get to fightin like she one of the niggas off the street type fightin. So I threw her ass thru her glass table and left. Now she talkin bout we was in a relationship and I was abusing her." Man this nigga had me nervous I thought he was finna say he cheated on me.

"So what I heard is babygirl need her ass beat?"

"Girl no. I got court in 2 weeks that's why I'm tellin you."

"Ima beat her ass in the courtroom fuck is you sayin." Don't nobody mess wit the people I love the most and Kd is somebody I love wit all my damn heart So ain't nobody finna make up lies and shit and then take his ass to court FUCK NO BABY.

"Tanaysia no i don't want you goin to jail over sum bitch."

"Send her addy this way or ima have to use my detective skills to find her ass."

"Analise no."

"Nigga you kno I'm like a detective I will find her ass best believe dat." I said walking up to my room. I will always have Kd back and if a bitch is saying that he abused her it's automatic that the damn courts is gonna believe a woman. Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in these type of situations and my baby ain't going down for no shit like this.

~Clarissa this is a filler on Kd and Tanaysia's relationship more characters will be introduced next chapter 💋