'Chapter 15'

Ahjanae Young

I picked up Tania putting her on my hip while she puts her head on my shoulder

I picked up Tania putting her on my hip while she puts her head on my shoulder. We was going to the courthouse so Taihere can get custody of her. Finding out that my brother was the father of my goddaughter really threw me for a loop especially what happened at Dante house. I know now that I have a niece and nephew from Taihere. While archer has a daughter too. Then Jaihere has twin girls. So I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew. Apparently Taihere is in love with a girlfriend for 2 years. Archer isn't in love wit his Babymama. Jaihere Babymama is in protective custody so the girls are with my mom right now. My brothers are fathers and I didn't know. That's what makes me mad. I'm still tryna figure out how Jaihere has 2 year olds and he was in jail. Kinda stuck. I know about those two I was at the birth tho.They said they didn't tell me Cuz I was a sophomore I was supposed to be worried about school like shut up y'all jus ain't wanna tell me simple. I walked into the courtroom I saw Ashanti and her family on one side then on my side I saw my mom, 2 little girls sitting on Jai's lap, a little boy and a woman next to them, and a little girl with Archer and a woman with them. Assuming baby mamas. I put Tania down and squatted down.

"Ok babygirl now this your choice do you wanna come sit with me or go sit with mommy?" She turned around looking at Ashanti and Ashanti weakly smiled. Tania looked at me and held her arms for up for me to pick her up.

"Ywou Nwanny Ahj." I nodded picking her up and walked to my side. I recognized the 2 little girls on Jai's lap as Jakaya & Jaliya. They looked at me and smiled big and got down hugging my legs. I put Tania down and she smiled and waved at them as I hugged them back.

"Titi who is this?" Jakaya asked. They were put in speech classes because my mama hate that w in the words.

"This is your cousin im her Titi too. Her name is Tania. Tania this is Jakaya and Jaliya."

"Thwey lwook twhe swame." Tania said. I laughed and sat down giving Tania her bag of toys as they played together. I looked at the females as they smiled at the girls.

"Hi I'm Ahjanae I'm the their sister."

"I'm Azana and this is my daughter Ajani. I guess you're the one he named her after." I smiled from ear to ear as Archer just rolled his eyes. I feel all special now.

"Tatiana and this is my son Tyler." I smiled at the little boy he was so cute.

"All y'all corny as hell for having the exact same letter as each other." We all looked at my mom as she just laughed. I thought it was cute. Jaihere looked Sad looking at the girls and I knew he was thinking about Journey the girls mother. I slid next to him and kissed his cheek and whispered something that I felt he need to know.

"What if I told you Journey is ready to come out of hiding?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes looking in mine for confirmation. He started to tear up. Journey is his highschool sweetheart. She got involved with the wrong people when he went to jail and they started threatening her whole family and she didn't want to risk that so she went into protective custody. I make sure she gets to see the girls since I'm the only one that knows where she is. As Jai was about to say something we had to rise for the judge. Here we go.