'Chapter 25'

Azana Lawson

Archer and I pulled up to the restaurant we reserved and parked

Archer and I pulled up to the restaurant we reserved and parked. Everything has been in the ground lately. Tati and Tai broke up she moved out. Journey and Jai broke up she moved out. The kids barely see their mother. It's one thing to not wanna see your ex but it's another thing when you abandon your children. Ahjanae and Jajaun are only together because their kids are attached to them and each other. I told Ahjanae to be with him because SHE wanted to be with him not for the sake of Malaysia but she not hearing nothing I'm saying. I got out the car following behind Archer and everybody was here. Journey looked the worst. She was scratching her arm and her neck and waving her hand in the air for no damn reason. I know this bitch is not in drugs bruh. I sat down at one end of the table and Archer sat at the other end.

"Journey are you ok?" I asked because I'm too afraid she's doing some shit she's not supposed to be doing.

"Yea Uh um BEAR !" Then she got under the table shaking I looked around. Where does she see a bear. Jai looked at her getting her from under the table and placing her in the seat.

"Are you on drugs?" Jai asked.

"Maybe just a little, Actually I run like this big drug ring but I'm dying soon because I'm not selling product which means my workers aren't getting paid so." She said shrugging my eyes widened. Ahjanae laughed and shook her head.

"Yo is she being deadass right now? Yo shorty you got 3 fuckin kids and you over there doing all the drugs under the damn son. Now my nieces and nephew gon have to grow up without a mother? You foul dawg. Who ruins their life on PURPOSE?" Nae wiped her eyes and started shaking her leg.

"Oh and Tatiana you too. I get you're a little mad at Taihere but you were down Azana AND Journeys throat about being outta town for a couple Days without talking to their kids. You been gone how long? A fuckin month ! Yo kids ask about you too. Believe it or not Tania does too. Ion know why you think abandoning them is gonna ion know get Taihere to come back to you but it's actually going to push him further away then he already is now. When you gave birth to your children BOTH of you signed up to be a mother. They didn't ask to be brought into this world but you did. Y'all are supposed to take care of them and guide them. But nahhh y'all go through a little fucking breakup and y'all kids don't matter no damn more." Ahjanae was like full blown mad as fuck rn. I'm just sipping on my lemonade. Because siiiis is treating themmm.

"I never wanted them kids bruh. I didn't want to give birth. I DIDNT ASK TO BE A MOTHER!" Bitch no Tati didn't.

"BITCH NOBODY ASKED TO BE A FUCKING MOM ! LOOK AT ME FINNA BE 19 YEARS OLD WITH A ONE YEAR OLD AND IM STILL IN COLLEGE. I NEVER ASKED TO GIVE BIRTH IN HIGHSCHOOL BUT SHIT IT HAPPENED! BUT LISTEN YOU DUMBASS HOE. TANIA,TYLER, AND TAJAYLA ARE GONNA BE FUCKIN GREAT OK? THEYRE GONNA SUCCED IN LIFE WITH OR WITHOUT YO BIG GOOFY ASS! SO IF YOUN WANT THEM BITCH ITS TIME FOR YOU TO FUCKIN BOUNCE! Lame ass hoe." I didn't realize but I snapped my fingers out loud on accident and not in my head. I mean Ahjanae is treating the fuck outta them right now bruh OH MY GOOSH.

"Ahjanae why you acting like you're mother of The year?" Oh no Journey she finna read yo ass like a book betta stop. You already on drugs bitch.

"Hoe shut up. I'm not mother of the year but at least I'm not giving up on my kids and my ability to be a mother. Y'all act like giving birth to these beautiful children was the worst thing you ever did in your life." CMONNN NAEEEEE PREACCH.

"Oh and Tai I'm pregnant AGAIN." BITCCCHH she slammed that damn pregnancy test on the table like shapow. I need some more lemonade.

"Oh that's what we doing then ok. Jai I'm pregnant." OH WHAT THE FYUCK. She slammed an ultrasound on the table like yeaaa bitch. Mannn.

"Azana?" I looked up at Archer who had his eyebrows raised.

"I don't think I'm pregnant my period don't come for another 2 weeks so we'll see then." He nodded breathing then he mouthed 'This shit is crazy' I mouthed back 'Righttt'.

"Ahjanae you um pregnant?" Jai asked and she nodded. EVERYBODY FUCKIN PREGNANT.

"Anybody else got something to get off their chest?" Archer asked.

"Yea Actually. While Ahjanae tryna read every damn body you need to work on your trust and communication in your relationship before you try to tell us what we need to do." Oh no Tati did not. Yoooo I'm too weak.

"Aight pause I been quiet most of the dinner because it's not my place to say anything. But Tatiana me and Ahjanae are good. We worked past our differences so what you got to say is too irrelevant. We sat down and we talked about it she made a mistake and she realized that. I did too. Don't bring something up you don't know about." Oh yes betta stick up for your girl. Jajaun I like him.

"Well after I give birth to this child I'm moving l Chicago and I'm not keeping this bastard child." Did tati call her child a bastard.

"Bitch fuck you mean you not keeping it?" GET HA TAI.

"When I give birth I'm giving it to you. I DONT WANT TO BE A FAMILY WITH YOU TAIHERE !" But did she or did she not want a ring? Im confuseddd.

"OK THATS FINE AND FUCKING DANDY BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOURE STILL SOMEBODIES MOTHER. Fuck allat yo. Why the fuck is you going to Chicago anyway?" Yes because I wanna know why too I'm interested.

"Because my HUSBAND lives in Chicago." I fell out my chair bitch what the fuck she got a fuckin husband.

"So I was yo side nigga?" Tai was amused by this shit.

"Yup. Technically I got 6 kids. 3 with you and 3 with him." Yo I'm so wow. She was running game.

"So why was you wit me for 2 years?" Good fuckin question.

"I don't know my marriage got boring I wanted some excitement ya know?" No bitch we don't know.

"So he know bout us?" She nodded. Shorty too bold.

"I'll see you at the doctors appointment." She left out. I looked at Archer and he looked like bitch wtf. I know suh.

"Why you taking drugs with my seed in you?" Oh yea this good tea right here.

"Technically I'm having heroine withdrawals. When I found out I was pregnant I found out I only can smoke weed so now that's the only drug I do." Now that's some hard shit. Heroine be fucking people up.

"Why you doing drugs in the FIRST PLACE?" Better question Jai.

"I been doing drugs I was just doing it a little harder now." I cocked my head to the side. These hoes is real life bold tonight.

"You know when that baby is born I'm taking him or her right? Yo ass is wild unstable and you a junky." Well we all knew you wasn't gon let the baby stay wit her duhhh.

"Whatever I got too much shit to do than sit here with a bunch of ugly ass cunts." No she didn't.

"Did this bitch just call us cunts?" I asked appalled.

"Oh I'll hit a pregnant bitch." Ahjanae tried to get up but Archer grabbed her.

"Nae baby you pregnant you no hot pregnant girl. I got this one." I stood up straightening my dress taking my heels off. I reeled back and slapped the taste out of her mouth. I took her by her chin jerking her to look me in my eyes.

"I don't care how you feel but what you not gon do is disrespect us. We ain't did nothing but be there for your delusional ass but all you seem to give a fuck about is your damn self. Nasty ass. You look and smell like shit. Get yourself together Journey." I let go of her pouring my drink on her and walking out the restaurant. What an eventful night.