'Chapter 32'

Dandre Young

"I don't know Babe Monday through Saturday went horribly

"I don't know Babe Monday through Saturday went horribly. I didn't know how much they really didn't like each other. So hopefully this little dinner thing will get them to y'all through most of their problems because if hear them bicker back and forth again. It's going to drive me crazy." I said sighing. Getting all my kids together was one of the worst ideas ever. They get to leave today but I still have to talk to them all.

"Listen love just talk to them they may have their opinions but if you can get out what you need to say without being interrupted then you'll be great. I love you and I gotta go."

"Alright baby I love you too, bye bye." I hung up the phone and got all the envelopes and made my way downstairs. Here goes Nothing.

Jadyn Young

I sat at the table next to Antonio picking at my food

I sat at the table next to Antonio picking at my food. I broke up Zion this week and honestly I don't even care. I never understood why I kept giving him all the chances he got. Hearing what Justice had to say earlier in the week it made me realize a lot. Ahjanae also opened my ears about me sticking up for myself. I never really do it but since Monday I've started speaking up for myself a lot more. My "dad" came down the stairs with a bunch of envelopes and sat down at the head of the table.

"The main reason I wanted you guys here was because I have business venture for each of you. I know some of you have already started your career but there are things I want to give to you. Now the older ones I've been in your life constantly so this isn't the first time you've received something from me. The younger ones first I wanna start off with an apology. I'm sorry I was not there, I'm sorry you guys had to make the decisions you had to make, I'm sorry you struggled when I could've done something about it, I'm sorry for not trying to be a dad to you guys. I should've done better and that's all on me." He said with sincerity. I could see the others blood was boiling from where I was sitting.

"So let me get this straight you CHOSE not to be in our life? You chose them over us? You let THEM talk down on US because what we've done. All the decisions we MADE. They don't understand that we didn't do them by choice and that we did them by FORCE. You make them seem like the cream of the crop. You make us seem like nothing to you. You didn't visit for birthdays, called for birthdays, first day of high school, graduation, Christmas, thanksgiving. NOTHING. I sent you a ticket for my graduation. I already didn't have my mother to see me walk across the stage but you didn't even have the decency to come see me do it. Alana was there, Jadyn was there, Antonio was there. I sent all of you except those three a ticket for my graduation and none of you came through.And now you my dear father want me to believe you're sorry?" Ahjanae said then scoffed. I completely agree with her but I still want to forgive him.