'Chapter 10'

Ahjanae Young

"So Dante you are the father of my goddaughter?" He looked shocked to see me

"So Dante you are the father of my goddaughter?" He looked shocked to see me. Not only he's the father of my godchild but he's a father period. He didn't tell me he had kids. I don't really care if a boy has kids as long as you take care of em and they baby mamas don't come wit drama that's jus sum ion deal wit.

"Listen Ahjanae i didn't kno. Ok? If I would've known I would've told you from jump."

"I been talkin bout you for dayssss to my bestfriend yo babymama. She ain't seen a picture or nun yet. But you ain't tell her that there was a possibility another female was gonna be around her child?"

"That's wat I was gon tell her today. If you still wanna try things out wit us?" This got me fucked up. Ashanti is like another sister she means the world to me I'm not finna betray her by talkin to her damn baby daddy nigga got me fucked up. Ima jus stop talkin to boys all together this shit ain't for me clearly.

"Dante are you dumb or are you dumb? Me talk to my BESTFRIEND babydaddy? Fuck no ! Period that shit is dead as fuck. That girl has been there through sum of the worst times of my life and I'm not gon sit here and try to be in a relationship wit somebody that she used to be in a relationship wit AND had a child wit. No Dante jus No." I scoffed and looked at Tania playing on the playground. I jus wanna leave Louisiana ain't nothin here for me but lies and shit. I heard a car door slam and seen Ashanti get out. Oh this is finna be jus fuckin great.

"Besssstfriennnd why you here?"

"Yo babydaddy invited me."

"How you even kno him?"

"This the boy I been tellin you about." Her faces turned to a mug and she looked at Dante and slapped him. When I tell you a bitch was shocked

"Are you fuckin kidding me Dante? Like wat the fuck bruh? You KNEW this was my bestfriend and you still tried to fw her why?"

"Because the closer I got to her the more my plan would work Ashanti."

"Woah woah wat plan?" Ashanti glared at Dante and Dante jus had guilt on his face.

"To kill your brother Ahjanae. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't."

"He wants to kill my brother? Fuck both of y'all. You could've easily been apart of that Ashanti why you ain't tell me?"

"It wasn't my place."

"I beg to fuckin differ. Which brother bro?"

"That nigga Archer ." Dante said through gritted teeth. I laughed in his face Archer is gonna be so surprised to hear this shit.

"Man you a bitch ass nigga and Ashanti I want you out my house by 2 tomorrow afternoon if not all yo shit is gonna be on the porch. Ion kno where you gon go and ion give a fuck." I walked away wit tears on the brim of my eyes. My fuckin bestfriend bro. I'm tired of folks and their unloyal ass ways. I'm so ready to get this school year over wit so I can gon and move back to Oakland sick of this shit.

Archer Davidson

I stepped off the plane as I landed in Louisiana

I stepped off the plane as I landed in Louisiana. My sisters bestfriend hmu talkin bout sum shit went down. Ion play bout my sister I will blow anybody brains about Ahjanae. She was filling me on sum niggas named Ben and Dante. I already got beef wit this Dante nigga pussy ass stole from me and I wasn't havin it so I shot him in his ass. Nigga couldn't sit for 2 weeks. Ian wanna kill lil dude or nun i was just tryna make a joke out of him and he took it offensively I said well watever bro. I got my rental car and drove to the address lil Shanti sent to me. It took me 25 minutes. When I pulled up I saw a bunch of niggas sittin on the porch and shit. They was smokin blunts too. I saw tanaysia annoying ass too. Me and that girl do not get along, her damn mouth is reckless she feel like she can talk to folks any type of way like I won't smack her ass. Then one time she gon volunteer me to fight a nigga and when I was like sure them niggas jumped me and shot me. So nahhh plus that bitch ain't my sister Ian gotta treat her as such. I tried and I almost fuckin died. Fuck that bitch. I sighed and grabbed my strap and put it in my waistband. I grabbed my bags and got out the car. Aysia looked up and rolled my eyes bitch stop rollin them shits for them hoes get fuckin stuck annoying ass hoe.

"Why you here nigga?" Aysia spat at me and i furrowed my eyebrows. I literally just stepped out the fuckin car and this hoe got a fuckin attitude.

"Aysia not now bro where my damn sister."

"Why? She don't fuckin want you here !" This bitch is really pissy. Need to take her ass to Atlanta wit her fuckin siblings.

"Nah youn want me Here now lil girl where the fuck is my sister , and I'm not finna ask yo ass again. Stop fuckin playin wit me Tanaysia I'm not in the mood to deal wit yo lil pissy ass." I spat at her and she huffed and went inside. I observed the niggas on the porch. A lightskin one wit big ass ears like big ass ears like elephant size type shit got up and walked to the steps.

"Say man who you is?"

"Why?" These niggas be fuckin wit the pigs and ion kno who this man is and I'm not slippin up.

"Cuz ion appreciate the way you jus spoke to my girl." He said frowning, I laughed in this nigga face like ion give a fuck how I spoke to Aysia ass.

"Bruh you cuffed her hoe ass?"

"Aysia not no hoe nigga." He really need to stop frowning cuz his face gon be deformed and shit.

"Yea ok. Her ass been suckin and fuckin since she was 15 but she ain't no hoe."

"Nigga why you even here? She don't want you here so you need to step." This nigga is irritating who is he to tell me to do anything. He probably a bitch

"Nigga you pay sum fuckin bills here? Ian fuckin think so. I don't explain myself to no bitch ass nigga and yo hoe ass girl. I'm not here for her so get the fuck outta here wit that shit man." As soon as he was about to say something Ahjanae came flying out the door. She ran and hugged me.

"Archerrrrrrr I missed you man." She sniffed I pulled her back and wiped her face.

"Stop crying girl wassup wit ya."

"I gotta catch you up on a lot of shit." She laughed and I nodded. She walked in the house and I walked behind her and ole dude and Aysia was mugging me so I flashed my million dollar smile and closed the door.

~ y'all I'm sorry for the late ass update I been sick like a mf. Ian wanna get out the bed for days but I'm getting better now. And my reads are going UPPP 🤪I'm lovin it thanks you guys 😘 Clarissa 💋