'Chapter 12'

Tanaysia Young

"I dont kno Alana lately I been feeling really left out of everything she's doing, like she went to get her nails done I asked her to go but she was talkin bout she wanted some damn me time like come on man shes supposed to be my sister

"I dont kno Alana lately I been feeling really left out of everything she's doing, like she went to get her nails done I asked her to go but she was talkin bout she wanted some damn me time like come on man shes supposed to be my sister. Why isnt she hanging out with me?" Ahjanae and I have been gettin really distant from each other. We wasnt close or nothin but the small things really mattered to me like gettin our nails and feet done, gettin our hair done, little dinner dates. It didnt happen often but I liked when it did. Then when I brought Ashanti around all her time was focused on her and Tania, then that boy from school, and now that her brothers are here thats where her time is. I really just want my sister back.

"Look Aysia you doing the absoulte most right now, that girl is not worried about you. Dont you see her everyday? Why is you complaining if shes hanging out wit HER brothers she hasnt seen in god knows how long. I know if we got to see you she would be the last thing on your mind even tho thats our sister too."

"Its the principle of the matter Alana we just dont spend time like we used to, then me and Kd broke up so I barely have anyone to hang wit. Plus I do not like her loose ass cousin so she can stay where she at." Kd and I broke up a week ago because he cheated and disrespected me in the process. He knows I don't tolerate those things at all. He called me all types of slut monkeys and bitches. I really thought he loved me and the way he was talkin about me and to me proved me otherwise. I've been talkin to my sister lately. I realized I wanna move back to Atlanta and be around the folks I share the same parents and not Ahjanae.

"Alana would you let me stay with you if moved back to the A?"

"Girl YES! We fuckin miss you bro."

"Well how bout I make that move?"

"Tanaysia don't do this because you and Ahjanae are growing apart. Her mother is the closest thing to a mother you're ever gonna get."

"I'm doin this because there is nothin here for me. Louisiana is really filled wit horrible memories I fought somebody the first day I was here for goodness sake. I wanna come home and be around y'all. Plus her mom ain't never around she went back to Oakland."

"Then come on theennnn lemme move some boxes around and I'll call you later. Need me to buy your plane ticket?"

"Nah I got it. Thanks Lana youn kno how much this means to me I love you big sis."

"Blood thicker than water baby it's never nothin I love you more baby." I smiled and hung up. Alana and I have a very tight bond. Jadyn and I don't get along sometimes then sometimes we do. Antonio and I have an amazing bond not a day goes by where we don't just sit and talk on the phone. I really cherish my relationship with them because I don't see them everyday. Ahjanae and I never had an automatic connection. I never understood Ms.Naye's reasoning on taking me in my brother and sisters turned out fine. Why did I have to be in a home wit 4 other kids I don't kno from a can of paint? Telling Ahjanae I want to move to Atlanta is going to be hard but it's what I need to do so I hope she understands.

To LilSis💖💖: hey....we need to talk it's mad important.

From LilSis💖💖: you Straight? Wassup?

To LilSis💖💖: in all honesty ... no Ahjanae this may be wrong to do over text but it is wat it is . I'm moving to Atlanta and moving in wit Alana . There is basically NOTHING here for me in Louisiana. You got Jaihere,Taihere, & Archer here and you kno ion get along wit em it jus make me feel like I'm alone bc me and you already don't have a close knit bond. Then me and Kd broke up and ion talk to the boys no more so it's like wtf is here for ME? I'm jus done and thru wit this shit. So yea I'm packing now and I already purchased my ticket and I'm on the next flight to Atlanta

From LilSis💖💖: Ik we ain't close or no shit. But we gotta put the work in for us to have that bond you want. Ian think you wanted no close ass relationship wit me you always resented me. Kd told me bout that convo y'all had when you said you ain't never wanna be close wit me, how you ain't fw my moms allat shit. That was mad recent Ian never did shit to you and I tried being close wit you but nah you ain't going for it so if you want me to be completely honest wit you . have fun in Atlanta wit ya sister I really dgaf Cuz at the end of the day you doin wat you feel like is best for you. Plus I'm leavin in 2 months tops so I kinda dgaf again 😂but do you boo

To LilSis💖💖: why you think I said that bout yo moms she ain't NEVER around that ain't no mom my nigga

From LilSis💖💖: Tanaysia I'm trying not to snap on yo ass little do YOU FUCKIN KNO she live in Louisiana. Why you think I'm always gone? Where you think I'm at now? She don't come around you or try wit you because you told her at the airport she a sorry excuse for a mom and shit. Bitch wat you are is ungrateful. Folks don't have parents LIKE YOU but somebody else was willing to take you in and guide you through life but nahhh you wanna have yo head so far up YO PUSSY you can't even take a min to realize that somebody OUR FATHER was fuckin and duckin yo mom and my mom at the same EXACT time. She ain't have to take yo ass in, she ain't have to LOVE you like she had 2 daughters instead of 1. She coulda let yo ass out for shit bc yo grandparents ain't want ya. Where you think yo siblings was raised? Group home. Yet you had somebody who loved you genuinely and made sure you knew who your mother was and all about your mother side of the family. So never in ya life come at my mom like that again or I'll deadass drag you. You be sayin I be tweakin like nah I'll really beat ya ass FACTS ! Don't text my phone I wish you success.

I shook my head in disbelief, I knew she was right but at the same time it doesn't take away my feelings from the whole situation.

1500 ❤️
@AysiaWaysia: lmao blood thicker than water? NEVA. Shorty not even real blood. Not even sure if my dad is ya dad... bye bitch 👋🏾 can't wait to get around REAL FAMILY ! #factuals

@LenaeAhj: don't let me catch you slippin. Cuz if you had a real problem you woulda said allat over the phone. Like bye hoe tf don't nobody care that you mad asf 😂

@TootieLana: aight Aysia you doing the most & @LenaeAhj we family at the end of the day

@playaTaihere: @TootieLana AINT NO FAMILY BIH fuck allat fr ! If I ever catch yo hoe ass sister slippin on moms she's gettin dropped now that's sum "fAcTuAlS" i won't hit a female but I'll smack a BITCH

@realniggaarch: you mad bold you was jus kickin it not even 24 hours ago. But you right y'all ain't blood at all. Fuck you

@saucytonio: @playataihere & @realniggaarch don't talk to my sister like you dumb the situation is fucked up but y'all 2 niggas goin in on a female. Bitch shit.

@playataihere: @saucytonio it's free smoke for the ones who come at my lil sister period. She mad y'all got a moms oops sorry yall ain't got no moms forgot she was 6 feet under. Y'all gon be down there wit her messin wit that one on god !

I exited out the app and just cried I just started unnecessary shit damn bruh.

~ y'all finals have been kickin my ass that's why I haven't been able to update but when this break hit back to back to back updates 🤪I'm stopping at chapter 30 🤷🏾‍♀️I got plans for soooo many books so yaaa Clarissa 💋