'Chapter 2'

Ahjanae Lenae Young

As we got off the plane I stretched because it felt like I was on that bitch for days

As we got off the plane I stretched because it felt like I was on that bitch for days. We finally made it Louisiana and I have no clue who is picking us up. Considering our mom said she wasn't moving wit us and we have to do this on our own. Wit her raggedy ass. She's been flying back and forth from here to Cali to get everything under control for us. Little did we kno we would be livin by ourselves and payin all these bills and neither one of us in 18 yet.

"Tanaysia who should we call? Because a bitch ain't gettin in no uber right now."

"Girl on me ima call Kd. See if he can pick us up." I nodded and she proceeded to call Kd ass. Nigga annoying as I dont wat. I went and got our bags. Then Aysia came over sayin Kd was on his way he wanted us to wait outside.

"Bro I really hope ion have to see Ben."

"Why? Y'all not on good terms right now.?" I sighed tryna figure if I should tell her or not but i might as well because she kno everything else

"He said I was on sum fu shit."

"Ok? That it?"

"Yes."

"Girl boo." She started laughing and I'm tryna figure out wat was so fuckin funny. See this that shit.

"Uh wats funny I don't really understand.?"

"Calm down it was jus funny to me. If you mad at him that's your business but to me it's a silly reason to be mad at somebody. Kd always say I'm on sum fu shit but I laugh and keep it pushin." Does she not realize me and her not the same? Ion kno if I be trippin or sum shit but that she had me heated. It felt like we was waitin forever until Kd big ear ass got out the car wit Ben the person ion feel like seeing talkin to nun of that. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase and went to put it in the car and got in the backseat

"Say lil sis wassup wit you? You ain't neva this quiet." Me and Kd got a strong ass bond. As much as he get on my nerves he's the brother I never had.

"I'm good jus thinkin foo." I lied. Ian good I'm mad at my moms and Ben but ion feel like talkin bout it right now. Plus sum jus feel off to me. And I hate the feeling of not knowin wats gon happen and wats goin on. I guess Asia gave Ben the address to the house because he knew exactly where to go. I jus looked out the window and tuned all of em out as they talked to one another. I took my phone out and decided to post.

'3251 ❤️@LenaeAhj : really missin that good Cali sun right about now ☹️

'3251 ❤️
@LenaeAhj : really missin that good Cali sun right about now ☹️

@nbakd2x: girl ik you hear me talkin to yo ass in this damn car . Tf you ignoring me for lul hoe?

@LenaeAhj: @nbakd2x clearly ion wanna be bothered df & watch who yo ass talkin to lul bitch

@mainlytam: misssssing you bestie omfffggg 😍😍😍😍💔💔💔

I exited out Instagram and went on Snapchat lookin at all my friends postin the daily Friday parties. I sighed out loud I really miss California I really don't care Ben and Kd here I want to be back home. And ion understand why Kd ass is fuckin textin me wit his big ear ass

To Ahjanae bitch ass 😂
From BigEarKd 👂🏾: bitch wats wrong wit yo ass over there blowin all yo hot ass breath over here and shit
To BigEarKd 👂🏾
From Ahjanae bitch ass 😂: leave me alone Keldrick you really on my fuckin dick rn LEAVE ME TF ALONE ! Ik you care and shit I jus don't wanna be bothered. I don't wanna be in Baton Rouge I don't wanna be here right here right now i jus wanna be left aloneeee. I appreciate you carin but ion wanna be bothered .

I put my phone on do not disturb because his ass was gon keep textin me. I don't want it to seem like I'm mad at him I jus wanna be left alone. The car stopped and I got out and grabbed my suitcase and unlocked the door and went to pick a room. Of course I went straight to the master because uh who wouldn't. I started unpacking puttin my clothes in the drawers. Then I sat on the bad. I didn't even kno tears was comin down my face until somebody wiped them. I looked up and it was Ben. I slightly rolled my eyes and moved away from him. My feelings for him go way too deep. Sometimes I think I'm in love wit him but he's so caught up in wantin to be single and fuckin hoes he don't even realize it.

"Wassup babygirl?" He asked me I jus started laughing because he pissed me off. All he does is play

"Ben I'm not in the Mood so gon head and leave me alone."

"Wat I do to you? All I'm tryna do is be there for yo stubborn headed ass and you don't want it."

"Niggggaaaa Stop fuckin playin wimme bro ! I love the fact you're there for me. Ian say bein there for me was a fuckin crime. You over there playin wit my fuckin emotions ! Little do you fuckin understand that I'm basically in love wit yo ass and I feel you jus dragging my ass along until YOURE ready to fuckin commit ! You gon be fuckin all these bitches until you tired and I'm tired of waitin Benjamin it's tiring waitin for somebody who don't want you the way you want them ." I sighed after that. I felt like this been on my chest for the longest. My chest was heavin up and down indicating I was cryin real hard and I'm gettin angrier at the fact he jus standing there like a deer in headlights starin at me like I did sum wrong.

"Ahjanae ain't nobody stringing you along ! You think i don't kno you in love wit me? Girl I'm in love wit you. I been ready to commit to you I was waitin till you moved because I didn't kno how I felt about long distance. I've seen folks in long distance relationships and they fall out of love. Princess I don't wanna fall outta love wit you. I wanna love you for the rest of my life. And I mean it. You a lil blind to the fact that I love you more than life itself Ahjanae and the fact you think that way of me is fuckin horrible dawg." See this is one of the reasons I like dis man he addresses everything I said in my lil rant. Wat nigga does that? Ben . I kno he's in love wit me but I didn't think he was waitin till we moved to pursue me.

"Ben I-" He held his hand up and stopped me from talkin. I raised my eyebrows stunned as fuck because who the fuck does he think he is. He ain't my mama to be stopping me from talkin. Then he jus gon walk out the room like wtf bruh.

Just a little chapter to fill y'all in on a little background on Ben and Ahjanae. ~Tia co-writer