'Chapter 1'

Ahjanae Lenae Young

  Sitting in my now fully packed room

  Sitting in my now fully packed room. Boxes everywhere. I'm jus shook the fact my mom is pickin us up our senior year and movin is across the damn country to damn Louisiana. Like who tf wants to go there? I've been in a state and been warm all the damn time now I gotta go somewhere when they in the middle of fuckin winter. This sum bull dookie bruh on god. Movin from Oakland, California to Baton Rouge, Louisiana is gonna be hard. Considering I have to adapt to a whole new environment that I really don't Damn want to.

"Ahjanae I'm not gonna say it again LETS GO !"

"Bruh Can I reminisce please?"

I said getting up extremely frustrated I have no say in this big ass move that damn happening. I've lived in Chicago, Cali, Detroit, and New York they never lasted long but Oakland has been the longest. My bestfriends Live out here some of the closest people to me live out here. I huffed and walked downstairs grabbing my phone and purse and getting in the truck.

"Girl calm down this move is really not that deep you bein so extra like we don't move all the damn time." My older sister Tanaysia said.

"Aysia why are you even talkin to me right now clearly I do not wanna be bothered." She always works my nerves she really my half sister my damn father was fuckin my mom and her mom at the same time and she's 3 months older than me. Her mom died at birth and my mom took her in.

"Girl don't get smacked back there wit yo stank ass attitude all pissy Cuz we movin doin the fuckin most."

I jus ignored her and went on instagram deciding to post a picture

'4000 ❤️@LenaeAhj: leavin Cali bitter mf sweet 😢bye Oakland it was fun while it lasted 🤷🏾‍♀️

'4000 ❤️
@LenaeAhj: leavin Cali bitter mf sweet 😢bye Oakland it was fun while it lasted 🤷🏾‍♀️

@mainlytam: ima miss you bestie 🙁

@luckydior: damn sis visit as much but fine ass 😍😍😍😍

@mgng10x: ahhhh we gon make y'all feel real mfn welcomed babygirl don't even sweat it 💙💙