'Chapter 5'

Tanaysia Analise Young

It's been 2 weeks since the fight and Ben and Ahjanae's break up or watever

It's been 2 weeks since the fight and Ben and Ahjanae's break up or watever. Things definitely did change. Ben don't even talk to me no more. When I texted him to check on him he was like don't talk to me yo loyalty lies wit her not me ian ya bro nun of dat. Of course my loyalty lies wit my sister but me and Ben built a whole bond wit each other. He was like my first go to person and now since Ahjanae don't fw him he don't fw me by association. That's his problem not mine. The guys come over more than I expected them to. They're like here every damn day. Three has really actually built a bond wit Ahjanae so now they real bestfriends. I've gotten closer to Joe and Boomer. Yb and I will never be cool. Once upon a Time Yb tried to fw me but ian wanna fw him. I was really tryna fw Kd So he told Kd I was a ran thru hoe but I'm a Virgin so it's no way for that to be true. Kd didn't kno wat to believe so I flew down so I can go to the doctor to prove I was a Virgin once he got the proof Yb gave a fake ass apology and moved on. I have morals and values I'm not gonna degrade myself or my body and let jus anybody have sex wit me. How lame can someone be? We start school in a month and Ahjanae been down in the dumps because of her situation. So i decided to fly out her Bestfriend Ashanti and her god daughter Tania. She can get her back to where she needs to be. Both of em can actually. I was at the airport about to pick both of them up and I'm praying this works.

Ashanti Tamia Neil

I stepped off the plane with my daughter in my arms

I stepped off the plane with my daughter in my arms. I looked around the airport in awe but also lookin for sum food damn plane ride was long. Aysia flew me and my daughter, Tania, out to Baton Rouge because my bestfriend, Ahjanae, has been in the dumps lately about Ben. I kno about him but me and him aren't friends or nothin. The times we've had a conversation they were about Ahjanae. I told him not to hurt her because she's had enough hurt. But did he listen? NOPE. My damn Bestfriend been crying for damn near 2 weeks now. Like cmon. Ahjanae and I have been bestfriends for 3 years now. When she moved to Cali she was my first friend because I was also new to Cali. I was born and raised in Seattle ain't much to do up there. I lived there wit my dad because my mom really didn't want me. But now I live wit her. After walkin for like 15 minutes I called Aysia because I'm ready to see my bestie.