'Chapter 16'

Before I start I got 100 reads on my first chapter 😘😘😘😘I know that seems small to some people but that's big to me. Because honestly I feel like this book is doing better than I ever imagined. The plot has changed a lot I've added more characters and I guess you guys like it because I get more votes and reads. Soooo thanks to everyone who reads and votes. ❣️

Ahjanae Young

After hearing the news about my mama having breast cancer I stormed out of the restaurant I couldn't be in there and she's smiling and she's finna die

After hearing the news about my mama having breast cancer I stormed out of the restaurant I couldn't be in there and she's smiling and she's finna die. I need somebody to comfort me and their is only one person that knows how to. Ben. Out of anybody he knows me the best he'll know what I'm doing before I say it. Even though the things I've said to him the last time we were around each other was really bad I need him more than I ever have before. I pulled up to his, pulling out my key, and getting out the car. I unlock the door hearing loud ass music meaning he's fuckin somebody so ima need him to cut that shit short. I went into his kitchen and saw some spaghetti and warmed it up and sat down at the table and started eating it. 5 minutes later a girl comes down naked running and giggling.

"Heeeey." I said while laughing and she looked embarrassed.

"Uh Ben where you expecting company?" She says pulling a coat over her while staring at me with squinted eyes.

"Nah babygirl Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows this must be new wifey I'm finna Tap That ass.

"So who are you." She asked pointing at me.

"I mean I gotta key. The question is who is you?" She scoffed and left and I smiled and started washing dishes. I heard Ben coming downstairs as I hummed to myself. I turned around and his smile turned into a frown.

"Why you here lil Nae?"

"I needed to talk to somebody and you're the first person I thought of."

"Why not Ashanti or Aysia? Why me?"

"Aysia and I fell out plus ion never tell her how I feel about anything. Ashanti and I fell out too so ion have nobody to talk to." He scoffed shaking his head and I nodded leaving out the kitchen and grabbing my keys. I thought I could come to him about anything but I guess not. As soon as I got to the door he pulled me back and turned me around. I started sobbing hard and fell to the floor and he just hugged me. That went on for 10 minutes and I got off the floor going to the bathroom wiping my face. Ever since I moved to Louisiana things just started goin downhill for me and my family. My lovelife, my friendships, and now I'm possibly losing a parent. It's just hard for me to process all this he came into the bathroom hugging me from behind. I shake my head blushing and then remembering there was just a girl here he was calling my babygirl. I pushed him away. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Why? You come here to push me away?" I turned my face up and shook my head.

"Dawg you jus had a girl here callin her babygirl and not to mention she running round the house naked ! I didn't come to push you away but don't push up on me thinkin you finna get sum." He nodded and backed away. Ben is the only person I've slept with. The only person I'm comfortable sleeping with. I feel since he has a piece of me no one else has I can't turn my back on him or deny the love I have for him. I walk back into the living room sitting down grabbing a pack of rellos and weed from my purse rolling up. My escape is to get high and get drunk. I hate being stressed and adding my dying mother to it just adds more. I start smoking while Ben comes to the living room with red cups and some jack Henny.

"So wassup? What's wrong?" He asked as I passed the blunt to him.

"Ma dukes is dying. She has 4 months to live and I already know that's not guaranteed." Shaking my head drinking straight out the bottle. I've always like alcohol more than weed. Maybe I'm an alcoholic who knows. 2 hours later I smoked 6 blunts and drank 4 bottles of henny. Ben just smoked he blunts wit me. But all in all we both fucked up. I look at Ben laughing and get up and straddles him.

"What you doin Lil Nae?" He said wit low ass eyes. I loved when he was high it was sexy as fuck. I smirked kissing on his neck and finding his spot making him groan. I run my hand over his bare chest since he had took his shirt off.

"You sure this what you wanna do?" I nodded and our lips connected and I felt that spark that's always been missing. I bite on his bottom lip as he grips my waist. I slowly grind on him deepening the kiss. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he makes his way upstairs. He throws me on the bed giving me this seductive look making me smirk. I start backing up and he pulls my legs and starts pulling my leggings down. Thank god i got that wax a couple days ago. He starts kissing on my thighs and I start whining. Ian had nun in months and he wanna kiss on my damn thighs fuck wrong wit him. He chuckles pulling my underwear off and tossing them to the side. I looked at him sideways because he's never given head before so I'm kinda curious on what's finna happen. Kissing led to head, and head led to sex. Unprotected.