'Chapter 19'

Tatiana Short

Ahjanae and I put Andre and Tajayla in their car seats then put Jordan and Malaysia in theirs and placed them in the living room

Ahjanae and I put Andre and Tajayla in their car seats then put Jordan and Malaysia in theirs and placed them in the living room. Last night Jaihere and Journey didn't come home and Azana and Archer didn't come home. Which pisses me off because they didnt say anything about not coming home leaving 9 kids with 3 people. I only have 3 kids to take care of  and Ahjanae only has 1. I don't mind watching them but just let me know. Taking 9 kids to a daycare is NOT easy. Then Ahjanae has to go on campus and go to her classes. Then Tai left for work early this morning. So it's really just us tryna get toddlers and babies to settle down.

"TANIA, JAKAYA, JALIYA, AJANI, AND TYLER LETS GO NOW !" I yelled and they all came running downstairs with Ahjanae behind them. They walked to the door. I grabbed Andre and Tajayla. Ahjanae grabbed Jordan and Malaysia. We let them walk out first and I took Tajayla, Tyler,Tania, and Andre. Ahjanae took Jakaya, Jaliya, Ajani, Jordan, and Malaysia. I went a locked the front door and getting back in the car letting Nae lead us to the daycare. I have never been this pissed at them ever. We all agreed if somebody was watching the kids that no matter what we'll still check in with us. Why they did not check in when we're watching THEIR kids I will never know but we gon fix that tonight. I'm nipping this shit in the bud. I'm accountable for 3 kids not theirs. Plus I'm not getting paid for this shit girl stop. We pull up to the daycare Ahjanae grabbed the car seats and let everybody in hers out as I did the same. We walked in and signed in and let them take all the kids. We kissed and hugged them and walked out. Ahjanae sighed and ran her hand down her face.

"I have never been this pissed off and tired in my life. They could've told me this kids is mad proactive." I just chuckled because I know how these kids gets especially at night.

"They could've called. I got 3 kids not 9."

"I got 1 and ion plan on having no more. Girl lemme get to school so ion be late ima already be sleep might as well be on time." I laughed and waved and got in the car driving off to meet a realtor. I've been trying to open up a hair salon for yearsss. I can do a hair salon, Azana can do her makeup thing, and Journey can do her massages since she's a masseuse. It's just a name that's going thru my Mind. Azana wanted to name it TAJ'S boutique but honestly that's ugly ash. Journey wanted it to symbolize the kids in a way I mean it's a good idea but when I die I'm not giving my shit to my girls because they might not wanna do this. I personally wanna honor Tai,Jai,Archer,and Nae's mom. She had an impact on all our lives greatly no matter what no one says. So I honestly don't know. I know that we want the colors pink and white. Then I want a chandelier in almost every room because classy. I don't know this is just something I've been wanting for a long time. My phone rang and it was Journey I rolled my eyes answering the phone.

"Yes Journey."

"Ooooo why you say it like that?"

"Because you and Jai and Archer and Azana didn't call didn't text NOTHING ! I'm not your kids mother I have 3 kids not 9."

"Uh take a breath it's not that deep."

"Oh it's not that deep when I'm struggling to get 9 kids into 2 cars. Nae has school today but since she and I were stuck babysitting when we could've been sleep she's mad tired and might fall asleep in class. So nah it is that deep. But it's straight I see what we doing just know it will be addressed at dinner."

"Ok Tatiana damn."

"What you want? Like why is you on my phone?"

"I was gonna ask what's the address for the shop so we can meet with the realtor."

"Nah you good." I hung up in her face. I sent her the address 2 Days ago like really it's in your messages. They not finna walk all over me. I'm nice but I'm not a pushover.

Taihere Davidson

I sat in my office at my tattoo parlor setting up appointments since we don't have a receptionist

I sat in my office at my tattoo parlor setting up appointments since we don't have a receptionist. I've damn near fell asleep bout 5 times because my ugly bitch ass brothers don't know what a phone is. I haven't spoken to them about but I'll address it later right now I gotta get this bag. I got 3 kids and a girl depending on me so I gotta do what I gotta do. Somebody knocked at my door and I said for them to come in the door opened and this girl came in here looking like a damn prostitute what the fuck is going on in the world?

 Somebody knocked at my door and I said for them to come in the door opened and this girl came in here looking like a damn prostitute what the fuck is going on in the world?

"Hi I'm here for receptionist position." She said smiling. I was just looking at her like she was crazy she looks crazy.

"I don't recall calling you or none of that."

"Yea I talked to somebody named Dante he said he works here." I furrowed my eyebrows no Dante works in my shop.

"Um sweetheart he lied to you no Dante works in this shop and I wouldn't even give you an interview dressed like somebody babymama with sum stank ass pussy."

"Excuse ME?!"

"You're excused nice speaking with you."

"I'm a stripper who's trying to make some legit money and I wanted a job."

"Don't really remember asking but thanks for the background information." I smiled at her still typing in appointments.

"You're a dickhead, a sexy one tho." I laughed at her this bitch came for a job but gets turned down and tries to seduce me? Oh lordt.

"Girl just leave for you get smacked up."

"Who gon smack me ? PLEASE SMACK ME IM A WOMAN !"

"Yous a bitch and you look like a hoe now bye." She huffed and walked out slamming the door. Now this Dante nigga why does that name sound so damn familiar.?